It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidate Romney hires Bush aides on trade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well if you didn't already know that Romney represents more of the same old same old approach to seeking the Oval Office, this latest news should clear the air..

www.reuters.com

...Romney's campaign said the former Massachusetts governor named to his team Carlos Gutierrez, who was Bush's Secretary of Commerce from 2005 to 2009; Rod Hunter, who was on the National Security Council under Bush from 2003 to 2007; and John Herrmann, who was on the NSC from 2005 to 2009...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Interesting....this gives to me more insight....to what Mitt Romney is about.

As we all know Mitt Romney is a Mormon.....yesterday....there were a series of commercials on cable TV about how people got help from their addictions and health issues because they became a Mormon...and how the Mormon community helped them...and how we should become Mormons.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Me , personally, I don't take a candidate's religious affiliation into account.. I understand that others may ...

I see this as having some advisors on board, that were also onboard and did nothing to solve the glaring problems that have led us into this current situation..

Should they be the one's depended upon to fix this?

I think NOT!...

join