It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saskatchewan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I know this might not be thread material, but, I am just curious to know if there are any people from Saskatchewan on ATS...besides myself.
What are your beliefs on conspiracies? Which ones are you really passionate about?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
One anonymous person starred and flagged?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
yea iam by the Battleford's. From P.A.. I realy like conspiracies on alien/ufo's, poler shift - dooms day, 9-11 and most other conspiracies. I could spend hours here reading and watch vids.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cbpilsner

Hey there, I am from the city that rhymes with fun, and I also like doomsday threads (even if I don't believe everything about them). Aliens are a top subject and I like following both sides on whether or not they are real.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Hi Superman, I'm on the east side of the province. Where the farmland meets the forests. I lived in Vancouver most of my life, so I really like the lack of people here

I keep watching the skies, we seem to have so much of it here, with no mountains to block the view, but I haven't seen anything other than a huge flash of light way out in space one late night.

I also try to keep track of the political madness going on south of us, the USA has gotten very strange and angry since 911. I find every time I move, I'm further north.

With the paranormal, I feel like I've seen some "side effects" of it, but haven't actually seen anything, just some very weird experiences, enough to know there's more to this world that can be explained rationally. The laws of physics don't seem to be set in stone.....

new topics

top topics

join