It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you percieve Elenin?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

Thankyou my friend, appreciate it
Not 100% sure it was Elenin, but definately something connected with that
Like it was all drawing itself

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Vandettas
Just a comet. Just a comet....

Perhaps, perhaps not
Have you tried to link into the energy from it?!?

Not when I'm sober. (I don't drink or smoke)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Hahaha me neither
Just an occasionally cold beer

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

[color=cyan]Hello my friend laffoe, a question why do you think none -with normal optic observers- can see it? Cloaked -not there- changed frequency and shape or related to incoming new elder satellite (more debris ect). I think it takes a lot to present a visual as best as your RV/ astral. I just feel right now laffoe PATIENCE is the CURRENT phase of it. The minds are easily driven look at Fukushima and the poison how its barley discussed because why the minds are not focused on it even though many are ingesting this radiation as we communicate. So as the minds are distracted and somewhat overwhelmed they are healing also (those minds that were focusing on ELENIN) who were attacked so bad many redone their ATS accounts out of being embarrassed and concerned with ATS creditability SOME GOTTA ALWAYS BE RIGHT for tracking this Earths cosmic activities. SAD part is those who are in positions to know but are STILL look down on from those who feel they are ALL SEEING don't even understand what they may be doing to the species they are part of. So laffoe my friend I let it simmer for a bit till its RED HOT!! IM SURE THEN THESE CELESTIALS-PLURAL* WILL BE IN VIEW ENOUGH FOR WHOEVER TO SAY AHH ITS A _ISS_ GARBAGE BAG THAT FELL ON ACCIDENT ECT.

Thanks again for taking personal time to LIGHT the minds of the potentials that exist. OBSERVED:up

NAMASTE*******

THIS is what I mean

from earlier this year
The prestigious Doctor Mark Sircus released a new report concurring with a host of scientists and other doctors giving evidence that people of Japan and United States have been subjected to dangerous levels of radiation since Fukushima nuclear plant meltdowns, and also subjected to a tight cover-up by authorities and media, the result of which will be millions of baby deaths and new cancer victims.

SMH the minds!!!
edit on 10/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Elvis_Is_Dead
Wonderful!.....Another Elenin thread!! I would perceive it as a small pea possibly wearing floral panties and a David Hasselhoff chest wig.

Hahaha man that cracked me up real good... thankyou

By the way, The King is still alive

In all seriousness, that is an awesome drawing Laffoe!! You have an excellent talent for art!!

As far as Elenin is concerned, even if it hasn't already been disintegrated, it is just a comet. Asteroid and comet projections of known NEO's are very accurate these days and I am sure that you have nothing to fear. YU55 will be passing much closer later in the year and would potentially pose much more of a threat, however I trust that this will also be a none event.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Agreed my friend, patience is needed
I have a hunch that Unity will soon reveal itself to us
United by our hearts we are
Maybe those telescope can't see it bc it hide for the time being

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis_Is_Dead

Thankyou very much

Well I rather have a hope that this is gonna be a positive event
Maybe the one we all are waiting for
I had a feeling of something nice coming down

Love and respect

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
am off for now, hope that ther'll be some more perceptions along the road
will be back later to see

love and respect

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

That's what I get. Why? Because it's disintegrated. It was a comet that broke up on its first pass of the Sun. This isn't the first time this has happened. The only reason why a big deal was made about Elenin in the first place is because of known hoaxer Terral Croft. That's right. The source of most of the claims regarding Elenin and the only reason anyone paid attention to it in the first place is because people are gullible and believed Terral's hoax.

You left me out! I was behind the Elenin deal also, not just Terral. I lost money on bets. I had to take a crash course in astronomy. Look at the header of the website, space obs. com. Elenin on the right, Nibiru on the left.

Look at the header on the NASA, be prepared material. Is that blob Nibiru?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wow..........Yo bro, I want some of what you got!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
Wow..........Yo bro, I want some of what you got!

Certainly brother... I'm high on love love love so here are some
straight from my heart to yours........
Might wanna take a look on our website, we hope to create a forum for spiritual open-minded people,
so please be welcome

Best wishes

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ok... no drawings yet
Still gonna check in once in a while, bc i think it
could be really fun to share experiences
If you don't feel like drawing, just try to describe if u
get any intuition

Thank-you
Love and respect

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I perceive it as randomness. a broken comet that once
filled the void of the Intertubez and some overly paranoid minds.

That is all i have.
edit on 14-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Very poetic
Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Honestly... In my opinion Elenin is just a comet as stated by NASA and all the other governing space agencies. It could be a possibility that HAARP - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program ( A government agency known to be able to create earthquakes etc, and have been accused for creating earthquakes. ) is creating earthquakes on the days of the alignments so they have a freebee basically
. But that's just my thoughts. The reason I think so is because the secretary of defense William Cohen admitted that HAARP has technology so advanced that it's able to create earthquakes. Here are some links with proof that HAARP could possibly be creating earthquakes.

www.dailypaul.com... Here is a link with multiple links giving proof, not " Solid Proof " because who knows the internet is not always a great source for information. Anyways enjoy.

Also since a lot of people said that Elenin was a brown dwarf star I find it highly unlikely because on September 26th and 27th when Elenin was suppose to cause disaster nothing happened also we could of been able to see Elenin with the naked eye.... I do however find it ironic that huge earthquakes occurred on the days of the Elenin alignments or a few days after, again though I do not think Elenin was the one to cause the disasters.

www.deepastronomy.com... This is a link that gives good information on why Elenin should not be perceived as a Brown Dwarf Star and why it is not a Brown Dwarf Star.

Hopefully everyone here uses this information well, and also I won't be answering back to any fear mongering questions. So please just save it if that's what you're going to say.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Also I'm not crazy and don't mean to sound crazy.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rkoje18

You don't sound crazy at all, my friend
Thank-you for sharing your heart here
If you or anyone else are interested in a more
detailed analysis of the drawing, then it's available
here: LINK
Still I am very interested in how all of you percieve
this 'X' event, also if you think it is nothing.

Love and respect

top topics

<< 1   >>

join