It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Biden: 'Nothing Off the Table' After Iran D.C. Terror Plot - Press TV Off Air In UK. War Being Con

page: 1

log in


posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
We know from whistleblowers that Iran is the prize in the middle east, It seems to me TPTB are now prepping the war for war against Iran. I seriously do not think we have long to wait now. They need a massive war if tptb are to get away with the corruption and illegal activities they have been involved in. IMHO they have killed millions with vaccines, and other activities, now people are finding out the truth they have to do something to divert attention away from themselves. Therefore war against Iran is probably an option they are considering.

Thoughts would be appreciated.


posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
reply to post by TheMindWar

Your thoughts, are my thoughts.There you happy now

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
As far as i see it, america need to keep the warmachine rolling..

Bringing the troops home would mean even more unemplyed people etc..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
reply to post by TheMindWar

The fall of Iran would put the west in control of the Caspian Sea, an important watershed for the Russians. The White Swans are in the air, they could accidently wander into British airspace as a reminder. It has happened before.-----------------

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
The PTB are not smart enough to understand that another attempt at aggression/war will cause an untold increase in demonstrations in the US and world wide. We simply will not stand for it. The works are already in place for those demonstrations, and it wouldn't take much for OWS to transform into another Vietnam type approach. Many people know it is being done only as a distraction to focus attention anywhere but on those who are destroying this nation and what they are doing. If they attack even one more nation individual Americans will take steps to put a stop to it. That is the part they don't understand. And since a war like that would take most of the resources from the US mainland, the ptb would be very hard pressed to stop any demonstrations in large numbers.
The PTB needs to understand that there are limits. OWS said it very nicely over and over:
If they are only 1% and we are the other 99%, they had better watch their step, get themselves under control and start representing us rather than themselves and their greed.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
reply to post by TheMindWar

I can not stop laughing at recent plots of Obama cooperating it's international partner - Saudi Arabia

There has been several attempts by the US govt to distract the people from Occupy Wall Street - OWS.

As always I say :

Run OWS , run !


I have one question to ask you :

Why did The Iranian Quds force soldiers planned in this period of time , which Iran is trying to affect Arabian Spring ?

Planning a bomb in a foreign country will not help Iran to be effective in Middle East.

TPTB has always been threatening Iran with this funny reasons to start a war.

They just know that the whole Middle East partners of US will be on fire.
edit on 13/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
The worlds real woes are the +70 million Baby Boomers in America needing their Social Security checks.

Hence why there's no jobs in America.

So the Democrats need Global War....they blew the Social Security Trust Funds long ago and can't pay those +70 million Baby Boomers their SS.

It's either Obama starts WWIII......or +70 million Baby Boomers are breaking out their shotguns and gittin' what they are owed.

new topics

top topics


log in