It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really hit the Pentagon on 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Please watch this before commenting

Flash video

I think this video neatly sums up why it could not have been a 757. So what was it?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This thread will probablyt get locked. i suggest you do an ATS search, as there are numerous, countless threads on this subject.

But, ill interject my belief. What hit the pentagon> A 757. Thousands of eyewitnesses on the ground, many military, former military, ecy, saw a 757 fly low, clip street lights. Thousands of people on the freeway, on the streets, heard the engines, saw the plane.

Add to that a 757 is no longer in American Airlines inventory, and all its passengers bodies or what was left of them were recovered from the pentagon, it is very safe to say a 757 called AA 77 hit the pentagon.

Im pretty sure a mod will come along soon, lock this thread, and re direct you to one of the hundreds of threads about this very subject. Dont take offense. They simply dont want repetive threads when there are so many on this subject.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Did you even watch the link I put up?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I watched part of it. they seemed to convienently pick and choose the information presented from the wealth of evidence contrary to thier claims.

I got tired of watching it about half way through as there is nothing new there.

One thing I would like to ask.

Featured very prominently in the begining is a number of "ear witness" accounts that describe the sound of the plane going overhead as "sounding like a missle."

I have to ask myself, just how much previous experience did these "ear witnesses" have in in missle sounds. Note that they said that "it sounded like a missle" not "I heard a missle."

How many of them had actually ever heard a missle?

How were they able to tell that this sound was a missle and not the sound of a multi-engined jet plane at full throttle, 400 knots, 100 feet over thier heads?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are plenty of threads on the Pentagon.

new topics

top topics

join