It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
A lot of strange things happen to everyone but I guess not everyone remembers them so well. I used to live with my mother in Illinois and shortly after my grandmother passed away strange things started happening around the house. My mother had a basket on top of the refridgerator and it had medicine and such in it, and one day this thing flipped up and flew across the kitchen. Strange but I guess wind or something could of come in and blew the basket off. There could of been an explanation.

On another date I was watching tv, sitting on the couch eating, then the channels started changing rapidly, I looked at the remote and it was sitting infront of me, then the channels stopped on a cubs game. My grandmother NEVER missed a cubs game.

In my house at my fathers, the sliding screen door (which isn't easy to open) has slid open to let the dog in. At my aunt's house before you can touch the light switch it will flip.

Now I love my grandmother, and we'll always miss her but is there a kind way I can tell her to stop freaking me out? I know it sounds kinda "stupid" but I always feel like someone is watching me and it constantly bugs me.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It seems that she is just trying to help you. I wouldnt be that creeped out by it, you should thank her for her help and maybe watch a couple of Cubs games as an offering to her. You know how spirits love offerings. Mabe leave her favorite food out sometimes...

XAOS

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This reminds me of what happened after my mother died (we did not get along to well). Any who, We went to my sisters house (twin sister) after the funeral and were sitting in here dining room which is open to the living room. I was going on about how #ty of a mother she was when a speaker (10 pounds or so) sitting on a shelf literally flew 10 feet to the center of the living room! That spooked us all.

Needless to say, when I went home, for about 2 years I kept feeling I was being watched, saw shadows at night, blah blah blah. One day while talking to a friend about this, he asked me why I hadn't walked each room and say a few verses from Psalms and sprinkle some holy water. Well I did this in every single room. Here's the spooky part, since then.. wierd stuff has only happened on the stairs! That's right... I never did the ritual on the stairs!

BTW, none of the happenings have been as severe as the speaker.

Thought I'd share this.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It might not be haunted at all. Your subconcious might have been grieving for your Grandmum and remembered how she never missed a Cubs game and automatically changed it to the game.

Just a thought.

top topics

join