It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Obama, Saudi King Pledge 'Unified' Response to Iran Bomb Attack Plot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I will approve of Obama starting WW3 as long as he enlists both of his daughters in the military and has them shipped to the frontlines. Their ages be damned.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
As many before me, I really can't waste the time to read through all the posts. Here's what i know, me not being any more or less special than any of you;
!: We are all being played
2: we are all complicit
3: if you had to go to wiki or somewhere else to discover the meaning of "complicit", you are the problem
4: if your hubris demands of you that you can't admit you're being or have been played, (same, same), see number 3
5: store up ALOT of dry goods
6: learn to defend you and yours, especially "yours" by whatever means you have.
7: trust NOBODY, they want whatever meager crap you got, and will do anything to aquire it.
8: number 7 means me too, you don't know me, I might be a nice guy, I might be a nightmare. Either way, I want your stuff.
9: send me your email addy so I know whom I can trust, Your security codes so I don't trip a wire and your Old Ladies name so I know who I'm taking as my own.
10: see how easy it is to fall into some idiots con scam?
11: provide for you and only you and yours, the rest of us are or should be regarded as disreputable..
learn from the people that don't want you around, the people that invite you in are wanting.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You know it is a load of crap when even the talking heads on CNN notice that this whole thing is sloppy and out of character for Iran.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Frickin Democrat Warmongers. Put 'em all on trial! Arrest them!

You absolutely MUST be joking.

And if not, then your education on the matter is the joke.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
And those in this thread, worried about Iran's Nuclear Program, the only country's in the world you should be worried about having Nuclear weapons is America and Israel, America has actually used them TWICE, and Israel has them, but refuse's to have them regulated, like the rest of the nuclear world.

I agree, Iran probably DOES desperately want to get their hands on some nukes, but as a deterrent from countries like USA and Israel that make it clear they will do anything to anyone to get their way.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Why should I be bothered with having to fact-check the continuous BS spewed by Obama? Its a waste of time. If Obama speaks, then Obama lies. There was no Iranian plot... just a bloodthirsty madman in office making up crap to start a fight. The "you've got to trust me" line wore out thousands of years ago when the Republic was invented by Greece. Maybe earlier than that!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh , and the alleged master mind behind this sooo serious threat???
You may wana look here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Ahhhhhh , and the alleged master mind behind this sooo serious threat???
You may wana look here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Arbabsiar is not the alleged mastermind. The allegation is that he was recruited by Quds Force to find someone who knew explosives, after which he was asked to bring that person to another country where he would meet real operatives. When the confidential source (CS-1) refused to leave the country, Arbabsiar continued to serve as a go-between, facilitating the flow of money and instructions from Iran to CS-1. If they had alleged that Arbabsiar was some kind of mastermind, I'd be asking a lot more questions. You never send a mastermind out to go trolling for hitmen; the masterminds are all at headquarters, or they have covered positions in embassies.

Read the complaint. It's not very long. Even if you don't believe it, at least you will be disbelieving the actual allegations, and not something made up by the internet.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I cannot believe that the US Government can still think the general public are so gullible.

The lies that have eminated since 911 are beyond belief. The lies that were used to go to war with IRAQ which has seen literally thousands of innocent civilian lifes wasted, plus thousands of young American lives wasted at the prime of their own life.

The lies about OBL are just unbelievable, in 50 years time our grandchildren will tell this story to their own children, like a fanciful Rasputin Fairytale, of this fabled charachter whom from a Mountain cave mystically decimated the US economy by Playing America like a Pied Piper into spending trillions of borrowed dollars on a boys own adventure... and then borrowing themselves into oblivion.

And now, here we are again, less than a decade later, creating more fairytales to again lead more young men to die, based on deceitful old mens lies ... the arrogance of Secretary Clinton in crying wolf "how could this not be true" is just disgraceful.

Lets recall Colin Powell with his "indisputable" facts on mobile IRAQI Chemical Trailers, creating WMD while being driven around the desert, what a load of rubbish.

I am just aghast, that people will still believe these blatant lies, and more aghast, that even if people don't believe them, the US Administration will take their own lies onboard as fact, and use them to again create murder and bedlam for that is what they create in the name of War.

If this current Administration, in concert with their Israeli friends, again embark on such a mission as they did in IRAQ, all I can say is God Bless America, as your heart and soul have finally deserted you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Even though I believe that Iran is building nuclear weapons and I believe that they would use them, I do not believe they were behind this terrorist plot, if there was one.

I have to agree with you on the nukes - there is yet no sensible nuclear power generation in the world, without nuclear weapons. It just doesn't make economic sense. That being said, if the past 30 years are any indication, our choice will be to spend trillions and kill millions, when a surgical strike or (real) diplomatic pressure would do the trick just fine. I have to guess TPTB are getting sick of Obama merely continuing Bush's wars instead of expanding to more wars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join