It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Obama, Saudi King Pledge 'Unified' Response to Iran Bomb Attack Plot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Even though I believe that Iran is building nuclear weapons and I believe that they would use them, I do not believe they were behind this terrorist plot, if there was one.

I do not know if they are developing nuclear weapons or not.

However your post brings up a good point.

If they were developing weapons like that, they wouldn't want to blow their cover too early with some silly pointless assassination like this, it seems irrational and out of step.

In my opinion they would lay low until their bombs were finished, then they would start trouble after they were prepared.

That's all speculation though.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What else is he supposed to say -- it is diplomacy, it is a place marker to memorialize the event. It is how things work, it is what grownups do. George Bush would have been strapping on some silly costume and getting the base all riled up. This is an example of how things work, WITHOUT going to war.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

The problem with the "convenient timing" thing is that this investigation has been going on since May. Arbabsiar was arrested in late September because they had drawn out the fake assassination scheme as long as they could and they had gathered enough evidence to indict him. They kept it quite for a couple weeks because Arbabsiar was cooperating and they wanted him to call his Iranian contact. (Amusingly, it looks like the FBI was just trying to get more money from the Iranians.) No one could have known back in May that Issa would subpoena Holder, nor could the events of September, driven by Arbabsiar's own actions, have been orchestrated by the Justice Department. The timing of the announcement does seem convenient, but based on the timeline given in Woloszyn's deposition, it also seems appropriate.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
This is an example of how things work, WITHOUT going to war.

Unfortunately,this is the EXACT way GW got us into War. Im just waiting for the countless threads that Claim Obama is a warmonger. There were No Nukes,etc...................Because there should be. We are still in other country's waging war,in the name of "terrorism",and I remember clearly,that America,under the Obama administration,were bringing the troops home. What Unified Response? One that creates more problems,and deflects the real issues at home............

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I bet Rick Santorum is drooling at the idea of going to war with Iran. People have been saying since day one that this was a false flag attack, but talks of going to war over it give me a hard time doubting that.

"I have a dream", that one day politicians will wake up and start saying "Oh well, s*** happens, we don't have to spend billions of dollars killing people to teach people not to try and kill people".

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ok with all this conquering going on i am wondering where the anti-christ is. I predict that the entire middle east will fall to the hands of "democracy". Seems that the middle east hasn't caught on to the fact that the government running my country is two-faced, despite the fact that Washington D.C. has been screwing them since WW2 at least. They must have a real slow learning curve.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The UN , NATO, ICC make up the laws and rules as they go along.

And those in this thread, worried about Iran's Nuclear Program, the only country's in the world you should be worried about having Nuclear weapons is America and Israel, America has actually used them TWICE, and Israel has them, but refuse's to have them regulated, like the rest of the nuclear world.

Don't believe all the rubbish, that Iran's coming to eat your baby's, and blow the planet up, the biggest threat to the world are those banging the war drums, in Washington.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Big deal. We've been assassinating foreign heads of State.

We're still trying to assassinate ole Gaddafi. He's better at hiding in holes than ole Saddam was.

Besides, ..........Mexican Drug Cartels kill Americans and foreigners on American Soil every single day.

How come ole Obama doesn't deal with them??? ahhhh I seee.....they pose more of a threat to America than Iran.

The Mexican Drug Cartels actually have Mexican Military machines guns, explosives, and missiles stashed all around the US of A......to keep Obama from doing anything to them.

Isn't it sad the Drug Cartels of Mexico hold more military power than Iran? Or is it funny?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This reminds me of a game me and my friends used to play. We used to tap each other on the sholder and make it look like some one else was doing it so they would turn around and ask the wrong person why they wear touching them

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
As I've posted this in another, related thread I'll post this information here for everyone's enlightenment as well.

Obama, and the King of Saudi Arabia acting in unison against a perported threat against Saudi Arabia itself?

No big suprise people... if you reviewed the facts as they exist and as I reported on them in my report Barrack Hussien Obama - Arabian Knight?, this shouldn't have shocked you either lol...

And now... you know.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Why do people always give Iran the benefit of the doubt? As if they are so perfectly clean and moral. America and Saudi Arabia are bad. But, Iran, with their 20 million man army, is fine... Nope, nothing strange with Iran.

Complete and total ignorance of Geo-Politics.

Look at the Degaulle principle; nation states have no morals; only interests. Iran very well could have been planning to kill the Saudi ambasador, yet to the ignoramuses who worship the plot line "America is trying to bait iran into war", will never think differently. This is a virtual PR win for Iran here in the west, with Alex Jonesite listerners eall believing this crap that they mean peace. Actions speak louder than words, and Iran, who funds Hisballah, Hamas, Syria, is already deeply involved with highly sketchy things, on par with America. Yet people like you never take this seriously.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Im not a big fan of Iran's goverment or politics either. I hate war and violence and i hate double standards and injustice which is the case here. Obama wants the whole world to unite against Iran, really ?

www.independent.co.uk...

Why didint the world unite against Israel ? Was there any sanctions against Israel ?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

You're comparing a Hamas terrorist and admitted murderer to a credentialed ambassador?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

If this article is true prepare for bumpy ride

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Just curious as to which "International Law" was broken. I'm going to presume that the law that was broken was relating to killing another individual by means of bombs/assassination?

If so then can someone please tell me why the governments of the UK, US, France, Italy etc aren't held accountable for bombing millions of innocent people and destroying countries when ever they like? (sorry my bad, in the name of terrorism....the biggest terrorists of them all are the governments of the west - who have single handedly managed to bring this world into chaos and war)

edit on 13/10/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

Do you remember that day that Iraq invaded Kuwait? Think that unleashed alot of that chaos & war.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

They make a good chase for Prince William being the anti christ....but you be the judge.

Soure It takes a minute for the website to download & open.

edit on 13-10-2011 by relocator because: added video

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
They say Iran broke a international law and everyone is up in arms about it. Israel breaks international law everyday and no one says anything. Aren't we the hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

" What we have seen unfold Makes No Sense..............".

www.youtube.com...

Seems this Woman has the Credentials to Enlighten you a Little More about " Geo Politics " Son...............

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

We will see when it happens. Well the rest of the world will. I'm not planning on being here if you catch my drift
. That video was interesting to say the least, i hadn't even heard about all that even though i'm only a few years older thna he is.

In regards to the OP, i've been hearing rumors that the Saudi's set this plot up and i don't doubt it could happen. Money is a very powerful motivation to people who care about obtaining it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
................................,-~*`¯ll... .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..................................... .....
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,............................ ..........
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\...................... ..............
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,............ ....................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,....................... ........
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..).................. ............
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../.................... ...........
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\.. ............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*. ..\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................ )....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|. .)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../... ../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../.. .............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\... ......
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\. .......
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join