It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Obama, Saudi King Pledge 'Unified' Response to Iran Bomb Attack Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

.The United States and Saudi Arabia have pledged to pursue a "strong and unified" international response to the alleged plot by elements of the Iranian government to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

Iran has denied the allegations. The state-run IRNA news agency quoted Deputy Foreign Minister Ali Ahani Wednesday as calling the scenario "absurd" and urging Saudi Arabia to be wary of U.S. efforts to damage relations of countries in the region.

Both Obama and the Saudi king agree that Iran has violated international law, and thus be treated accordingly.

SOURCE: www.voanews.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yay! More war.........

*FacePalm*

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
wow this is big. Iran denies it.. and I doubt they actually did anything

smells like "we found weapons of mass destruction" again or "o btw we dumped the body in the ocean".

total farce.
does anyone still believe what these people want us to think?
edit on 13-10-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

This is Obviously just Another FALSE FLAG Announcement by the Obama administration .

www.youtube.com...

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Just curious as to which "International Law" was broken. I'm going to presume that the law that was broken was relating to killing another individual by means of bombs/assassination?

If so then can someone please tell me why the governments of the UK, US, France, Italy etc aren't held accountable for bombing millions of innocent people and destroying countries when ever they like? (sorry my bad, in the name of terrorism....the biggest terrorists of them all are the governments of the west - who have single handedly managed to bring this world into chaos and war)

edit on 13/10/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Totally agree with your comment mate. Regarding the International law, i'm not quite sure which one they broke

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think that even TPTB have given up on more credible reasons to start a massive war. This is truly scary if they go ahead with a full invasion based on this BS. What evidence have they provided that Iran was involved?

Even if Iran is guilty:

Iran plots...

The US devours, chews up and spits out thousands of more innocent people in the process of more unecessary war.

edit on 13-10-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

From what i've gathered, an Iranian 'terrorist' network were planning on assassinating the ambassador. They allegedly were conspiring to act with operatives from the US government who were undercover.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Well considering this:

www.usatoday.com...

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

and that we just had the 9/11 10th anniversary, something smells fishy.

How come 15 out of 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, and the King of that country didn't take any action then?

edit on 13-10-2011 by supine because: add text

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
To answer those asking what international law was broken by Iran:

The one in which Brown people decide to kill Brown people that White people like.

See, it's ok for White people like the Us, Canada and the UK to bomb and assassinate brown people.
It's also ok for Brown people to bomb and assassinate other brown people, as long as they are the brown people the US, Canada or the UK do business with.

It's pretty clear cut isn't it? Isn't it time to rain bombs on the Jews and Christians and Muslims all living in peace in Iran? Isn't it time to destabilize yet another one of the countries in the region, leaving a power vacuum sure to be filled by anti-western sentiments? And don't forget who the real targets are with this, no, not Iran, not even syria.

Russia and China.

They aren't playing ball, and Amurikah don't play that, they keep it Reelz

How come 15 out of 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, and the King of that country didn't take any action then?

You didn't actually expect the Saudi king to take action against members of his own royal family, that helped fund the attacks, did you?
edit on 13-10-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine
Well considering this:

www.usatoday.com...

and that we just had the 9/11 10th anniversary, something smells fishy.

Obama is working for the Saudi's.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Just curious as to which "International Law" was broken. I'm going to presume that the law that was broken was relating to killing another individual by means of bombs/assassination?

If so then can someone please tell me why the governments of the UK, US, France, Italy etc aren't held accountable for bombing millions of innocent people and destroying countries when ever they like? (sorry my bad, in the name of terrorism....they biggest terrorists of them all are the governments of the west - who have single handedly managed to bring this world into chaos and war)

Hey guy, how about this event that started WW1? Maybe they tried to break this law?
edit on 13-10-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Frickin Democrat Warmongers. Put 'em all on trial! Arrest them!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I say bring it on, although I doubt anything will come of this. The U.S. has been beating the war drums on Iran for so long I think the drum head has broken. I think most people see this as a failed false flag operation and so I guess the white house will have to smack heads together and come up with some other distraction from the various impeachable offenses building against Obama.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I say bring it on, although I doubt anything will come of this. The U.S. has been beating the war drums on Iran for so long I think the drum head has broken. I think most people see this as a failed false flag operation and so I guess the white house will have to smack heads together and come up with some other distraction from the various impeachable offenses building against Obama.

I don't know if anything will result of this, however, what i do know is that we are living in uncertain times. Anything is possible.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The Nobel peace prize winning golfer in chief does not have time for war as he is working on his back swing..

Nothing will happen. A few nasty words and strongly worded letters to the editor of the Tehran Times will about do it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

As long as the White Swans fly Iran is pretty safe. And Syria , too.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Even though I believe that Iran is building nuclear weapons and I believe that they would use them, I do not believe they were behind this terrorist plot, if there was one.

Like a lot of people, I believe this came way too conveniently at the time that Eric Holder and the Obama administration were getting a lot of heat for Fast and Furious. They had to come up with a Big Story to make the sheeple believe that if it weren't for them, a lot of Americans would have been killed, in the supposed restaurant bombing that the supposed terrorists had planned.

Their intentions, IMO, were to make the Citizens think..."Well no matter how they were involved in that Fast and Furious thing, its a good thing they were there to stop these terrorists."

My question is, "Are there really that many sheeple left inside the country to believe this crap?"
edit on 10/13/11 by kennylee because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia is the greatest enemy America has.

It is entertaining to see the jihadis infesting the State Department desperately attempt to rehabilitate the House of Saud.
edit on 13-10-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Even though I believe that Iran is building nuclear weapons and I believe that they would use them, I do not believe they were behind this terrorist plot, if there was one.

Like a lot of people, I believe this came way too conveniently at the time that Eric Holder and the Obama administration were getting a lot of heat for Fast and Furious. They had to come up with a Big Story to make the sheeple believe that if it weren't for them, a lot of Americans would have been killed, in the supposed restaurant bombing that the supposed terrorists had planned.

Their intentions, IMO, were to make the Citizens think..."Well no matter how they were involved in that Fast and Furious thing, its a good thing they were there to stop these terrorists."

My question is, "Are there really that many sheeple left inside the country to believe this crap?"
edit on 10/13/11 by kennylee because: spelling

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.
Rahm Emanuel

But we HAVE seen it before.................

Typical.

Will people who voted for Obama call him the warmonger he truly is ? Pffft...........................

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join