It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to the USA from Queen Elizabeth II

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

And God save the Queen!

Have you seen how old she is?

Her Diamond Jubilee is next year. It's quite a big deal historically considering she is the second longest reigning monarch after Victoria. Also considering that Victoria was the longest reigning female monarch known to current history...

I wonder if you folks repeating that phrase all of the time actually makes someone live longer?

You are probably right, but who wants the queen to die and be replaced by Charles? Especially since he married that bloke called Camilla.............God save the Queen.........

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Too right there mate...I have just returned back to the UK after 4 years away in Australia and personally I couldn't see the difference between Oz and the US. I came home to wit and proper beer in a real pub.......Oh, and tea and biscuits which aren't Arnotts, and no TV ads every 7 minutes, pure bliss..................

Ahh, I can only dream. My best friend is vacationing over there with you right now. I am green with envy...

And God save the Queen!!!

edit on 10/13/2011 by wtbengineer because: quote for context

edit on 10/13/2011 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hi, I AM , kenny

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 13-10-2011 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
Hi, I AM , kenny

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 13-10-2011 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

So you are a shaven haired, mono cymbal juggler..........wow, how amazing............and the point is?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Thanks for asking that question... I thought I was missing something. Totally bizarre...

But the main question I have is: Why in this thread???
edit on 10/14/2011 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

Thanks for asking that question... I thought I was missing something. Totally bizarre...

But the main question I have is: Why in this thread???
edit on 10/14/2011 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

I don't know why it was posted on this thread, but I suppose it's whatever floats your boat........I just accept what's thrown in the ring here on ATS...Best to have an open mind apparently..haha

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I'd rather see Charles on the throne than William or Harry but not until Liz has beaten Victoria's record for longest reign.

Think if she goes before 65 years on the throne, we could pull a Weekend At Bernie's and pretend she's still reigning?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join