It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of strange Addicitons - omg Freak show !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Thats just stranger then strange, dont know whats worse then eating rocks

2line

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

The mind is a powerful thing, isn't it! When they say it's all in your head, people must really mean it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am not sure if it was a full on addiction,but my Mum used to sneak off into the coal shed to eat bits of coal when she was a kid.
Went on for years she said.
She would tell her parents she was eating "Blackjacks" sweets.
She's been on the coal wagon for decades now though

That girl who eats the chalk looked healthy enough-Chalk is calcium carbonate,so its sort of a natural part of our diet-but most would not eat in raw like that girl.

I wonder if she likes pool chalk as well?
Or maybe the blue dye is nasty.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have a strange addiction to chewing plastic and the metal pulls on coke cans.

ALS

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I hope Chalk girl does not know about the white cliffs of Dover,or she will be over here munching them up.
And she may eat these as well:

I do wonder though about that french guy who ate anything you normally would not.Light bulbs,Oak trees,Cars and a plane.
Then I think he died,Ah here he is:

Did he have a weird addiction of some sort to eating anything nasty?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

To be honest I think you're being a bit innsensitive calling this a 'Freak Show'. These are real human beings that simply have a problem that they can't........OH DEAR GOD IS THAT WOMAN EATING TOILET PAPER?!?!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

From your tum tum, to your bum bum.. just not right I tell you.
Like I always say, there's always one.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Don't worry, my friend.

It was unused.

Nothing wrong with that, right?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

OP: seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart! If I could flag you, I would! Thank you!!!

I have never watched this show...didn't know it existed!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
When I was pregnant with my last child, I could not get enough of the smell of the air conditioner in the car. I would turn it on and just sit there smelling the air that came out of the vents. I guess it was just a weird pregnancy thing because I no longer have the urge to smell it anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I like to sit with a blow dryer blowing nice warm air over me sometimes. feels so nice in a cold house blowing warm air underneath your t shirt

Ive even done what she does and put it in my bed, not to fall asleep with but because it was so dam cold I put it in my bed to warm it up and it was real nice
I take it out once it gets to warm though otherwise its just uncomfortable.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

You know you don't need to quote the entire string of videos just to bag the show.

But anyone who eats cushions is something messed up...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
does the woman who eats toliet paper have to wipe her ass or does it wipe itself as it comes out

anyway i saw one where a girl ate soap

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

To be honest I think you're being a bit innsensitive calling this a 'Freak Show'. These are real human beings that simply have a problem that they can't........OH DEAR GOD IS THAT WOMAN EATING TOILET PAPER?!?!

Hahaha reminds me of an Episode of Bottom with Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson..

Richie: What's that your eating? Lard?
Eddie: Yeah, well I'm hungry but I'm too drunk to cook..

Richie: Why did you eat the toilet paper last night?
Eddie: Well I thought it'd save time in the morning.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Hahaha reminds me of an Episode of Bottom with Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson..

Richie: What's that your eating? Lard?
Eddie: Yeah, well I'm hungry but I'm too drunk to cook..

Richie: Why did you eat the toilet paper last night?
Eddie: Well I thought it'd save time in the morning.

I'll have to use that line about 'saving time by eating the TP' ...Too Funny!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The coach cushions lady is just gross. I can only think of all the skin flakes and dust bunnies (and god only knows what other fluids and such) that have settled into it over time. UUuuhhhhhhggggg. Gives me the chills.

Ash eatting woman takes the cake for me though, that is just wrong on so many levels.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
why these people alive is mind boggling, especially the woman that has eaten nothing but cheese & potatoes for 30 years...seriously?? not even some cancer??? goes to show you the power of the human body to persevere.

The woman that thinks shes a baby, that's a cute little fetish, i'd F*** the S*** out of her

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Oh you also forgot about the lady who scratched her head so much that she scratched into her brain!!!! Yikes...
Some people that really need an exorcist to get those evil spirits of addiction out of them. No different than a alcoholic, meth addict, sex addict etc. Comes down to no self control, and well they are possessed frankly.

Just another thing, did anyone notice that all but one of those was women with these issues? Well just my belief that women have less self control when it comes to addictions. And who goes shopping constantly and spends thousands on credit cards and doesnt stop? I rest my case.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join