It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the American Presidents just Puppets of the Illuminati or are they members of the Illuminati ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Are the American Presidents just Puppets of the Illuminati or are they members of the Illuminati I have heard Alex Jones say the President is just a Puppet not a member of the Illuminati bloodline or the Shadow Government is this why the Illuminati killed John F. Kennedy for that and trying to get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank ?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(conspiracy)

infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A bit of both i think, sometimes they go with people like the bush's who are clearly big players in the world and other times they need a specific actor to appeal to society at that time. I think obama was a good example of that because they knew most people were ready to embrace a black man and it was a sure fire way to get the votes.
Either way no president ever actually has a say, they have as much power as the people..none

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

Neither. The American Presidents are puppets of Corporate America. The Illuminati that you refer to does not really exist, it is a smoke screen for the corporations.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Big business and "conservatives" clearly killed JFK. The illuminati tho an interesting topic is difficult to dicifer. I've heard that there are two sides to the illuminati. Those who actually wish good for the people and those that we tend to talk about here that disguise themselves in theologies and the New Age movement.

But JFK was killed by the big business mobsters, not too much of a mystery there.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
first and foremost the Illuminati ARE puppets themselves they all serve something higher and scarier than they are
(Alien Overlords)

they don't have freewill.Passivity and drone like cooperation with evil has been bred into them . Which means that things like compassion and an ability to think critically and and a sense of connection and consequences, has been bred out of their hard wiring.

most of our presidents are /have been bloodline descendents

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

If that is your line of thinking, you must read, if you haven't already, The Gods of Eden by William Bramley.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by MrsBlonde

If that is your line of thinking, you must read, if you haven't already, The Gods of Eden by William Bramley.

thanks Lone Archer! you bet I've read it !and lots of other authors who like me came by their conclusions independently by researching the archeology and ancient chronicles !

Seems a shame to me to assume that ancient people would write things ON STONE!!! they had paper /parchment, only to have archeologists dig up all kinds of cities and cultures only to decide oh it's just another defunct fertility cult??
no no no they are trying to tell us something.

it's like those sci fi movies that start like this......I don't have much time.... they will be here soon ...(hides important document/evidence in secret cubby hole) if you find this message spread the word ..they mustn't win...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Corporate America you are referring to as in Federal Reserve, the CFR and its members companies.........

Don't knock capitalism just because there are those in power that control the economic system..........

Get rid of the Fed..............

Investigate all holdings of those members in the CFR would be a good start.........

And stop China firms from buiding transportation projects in the US...

edit on 14-10-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
well basically all the republicans are puppets they are in the same "game" they all are CFR members
(Council of Forighn Relation) and works with for obviously the BANKSTERS

Rothschilds
Bilderburg group
Rockefeller 's

hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

They are both. And are Groomed from a young age to be a presidential candidates.
This is why all of the Ivy League Universities have "Secret Societies" from which the future candidates and world leaders are selected.

From a historical perspective, the Illuminati were a movement paid for by the Rothschilds to depose the Monarchical form of control to be replaced with a Oligarchical system of control of the worlds governments and finances that we have today.

The American Presidents are first and foremost servants to their master. The master in which the original founders of the Illuminati movement also obeyed .

The flashing of the same satanic hand symbols by our leaders and celebrities cannot be a mere coincidence.
They are clearly conveying as to whom their allegiance is.

If it truely was the symbol for "I love you", then Anton Lavey, the founder of the Church of Satan, wouldn't be seen displaying this same symbol.

Here's an interesting video on the organization of the modern Illuminati organization.
With an intro by none other than GH Bush himself.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
First of all, let me make it abundantly clear that I have no particular vested interest in whether there is, in fact, a modern day 'Illuminati'.

The point is moot for several reasons, like the common man's total lack of ability to do anything about it if there is, and the fact that we have no way of knowing any one else's true motives.

Furthermore, 'good' and 'evil' are such relative, subjective terms that they mean virtually nothing. All that said, may I say that the conspiracy theory presented in the above YouTube video is filled with so much conjecture and hearsay and would be laughed out of any court in the whole of the developed world.

Live your life to the best of your ability, give to others, and give back to your planet. Leave it better than you found it, and let the Puppets and the Puppet master take care of themselves....

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
The American Presidents are first and foremost servants to their master. The master in which the original founders of the Illuminati movement also obeyed .
Liberty, Equality & Fraternity? Cool.

The flashing of the same satanic hand symbols by our leaders and celebrities cannot be a mere coincidence.
It's not a coincidence. Neither is it a satanic gesture. So...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Virtual all federal politicians are puppets of the Zionist lobby, the financial industry, pharm, oil and military contractors.

Including the president.

Any goof can yap about the NWO and iluminati and get away with it because neither exist.

Start attacking the real power that controls this country and Alex would be off the air before he could hit the cough button.

Just keeping it real.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
if by illuminati you mean banks, lobbyists and CEO's then you're onto something

don't let the fancy secret society's distract you, the corruption is right in your face, obvious, and they don't even try to hide it, because it is all legal

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
if by illuminati you mean banks, lobbyists and CEO's then you're onto something

don't let the fancy secret society's distract you, the corruption is right in your face, obvious, and they don't even try to hide it, because it is all legal

I agree with you, banks lobbyist CEO's also throw in the military industrial complex, any crime organization, any kind of sinister cabal, rouge elements of various countries governments, black ops ect ect and add them all up and you have what people call the Illuminati and to this they are correct.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Zionist lobby determines US foreign policy.

Otherwise Americans would not be losing their lives in Iraq and Afhanistan for Israel.

As the other commenter said, you don't have to look for secret societies the bastards are right out in the open.

new topics

top topics

join