It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America, Germany or Rome?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Seriously, WTF is wrong with this country? This is not the America I grew up in even if it was headed that way, it's not the America my father, his father or his father before him grew up in and loved. Long are the days we have strayed from patriotism and into the depths of spite we have waded.

Much like a torrid love affair after it's peak, we now who once loved so passionately and furiously find ourselves on the other side of the fence. I am American, I am now and I will be the day that I day. The government doesn't choose what America is, the people and the land decide that.

Before the end, they will realize this, I think it will be too late.

How do you think the German citizens felt about the Nazi party? Do any of you think they may have felt the same way your average well informed American citizen feels about American government right about now?

The systematic stripping of Constitutional rights and freedoms are steps, they are steps that lead to a landing and that landing in question is tyranny. The disarming of lawful citizens is a prescribed ingredient of rampant, desperate government, the start of which is hard to slow much less stop.

We have embarked, sadly I may add on an inevitable journey down the road of a major world dynasty shattering. It has happened, many, many times in the past as super powers have rose and eventually fell, the only difference is that none of us were here to see it, we have only read about it in books. For us, it's all to real.

Embrace the silver lining, we are all going to be a part of history books, assuming we still have any in 20 years anyway. This isn't going away and it is going to get alot worse before it even remotely starts to get better. Better strap in and find your inner self, turn off CNN and FOX news and educate yourself in reality.

Wake up people......

This was a response in another thread by me here on ATS but after long debate I knew that it needed a home of it's own. I want to know what separates us from Nazi Germany a year before the war...... Enlighten me if you can.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
All 'great' empires crumble and make way for something else. I would worry,however, AMERICA has another 30-40 years of democracy before something else vills the vacuum. just make sure what does replace it is better and not nasty.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Not much, unfortunately.

The US today is the Germany of 1938 with more firepower and better technology. The only thing seperating the two is that the US is suffering an economic and moral decline and will be forced to pull the trigger on the next war before total economic collapse.

The American people need to brace themselves for the next 'Reichstag burning' (flase flag) and then the most bloody war that the world has ever seen.

edit on 13-10-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
All 'great' empires crumble and make way for something else. I would worry,however, AMERICA has another 30-40 years of democracy before something else vills the vacuum. just make sure what does replace it is better and not nasty.

Your right about all empires eventual crumbling. Your very wrong about 30-40 more years of American stability. We have nowhere close to that shelf life but I appreciate the optimism, more canned goods on my shelves lol.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
We have a hybrid of several different systems.

They are taking the best hits of tyranny for their hybrid system.

Orwell and Huxley once had a debate on which one was right, but what
has happened is they were both right partially.

The Old World Order has looked at the many different forms of control
and used which ones worked best to meet their needs.

As Naomi Wolf so astutely put it they like to recycle tyranny.

As John Perkins says this is economic collapse by design.

In the past 25 years 21 major inflation events have occurred that can
be tied to manipulators with links to banksters and even government
organizations.

Perkins worked for these groups and he wrote his book about,
Confessions of an economic hitman, Great youtube interview of him
should be watched by all who care.

These ppl who own much more than most ppl are angry they cannot
own even more and look at the 99% are a burden they have carried
vs. sled dogs that have slaved away to enrich them.

So their plan is further automate and send 90% of us out of the game.

They even carved it in sold rock decades ago in the Guidestones.

The "green god" movement was even predicted by Gore Vidal in his book
"The Decline and Fall of the American Empire", and is alluded to on the Guidestones.

The Eugenics ppl are turning the different religions and secular groups
at each others throats using the method outlined by Machiavelli's "The prince".

Why fight your enemy when you can have them do it for you ???

That has been one of their methods, it has worked for centuries.

The other is GMO that does organ damage, cancer, and sterility.

Thus why they made the huge doomsday seed vault in the Arctic on Svalbard.

Chemicals in the water, mercury in corn syrup, 24 different names for MSG to hide it ???

A giant trash island in two oceans releasing the endocrine disruptor BPA that gender
bends fish and mammals ???

This is an old plan, and its coming to a close.

This is why I say your best bet is to hide very well, and even that is no certainty.

The agents of this group on on most continents around the world.

They have trillions at their disposal, and have access to most government intel.

Outgunned, outnumbered, and out foxed.

When warburg said we will have world government, the plan was old even then.

It was written about openly for the first time in 1919 by Battens, and
again openly by HG Wells in the 1940's, and the 1960's by Quigley.

Its an open conspiracy, meaning ppl don't believe it even when many ppl write of it,
and can verify large portions of the writings over a period of decades.

The fact large sections of the ppl of the world do not believe it alludes to this.

So know the cities will not be safe, and the ability to hide may be better than
the ability to fight as that is what they want.

Look at portions of what the Bielski partisans did during WW2, but I am not
swatting the hornet's nest by fighting back, just the hide in the wilderness part
once it all goes wonky.

Order out of Chaos is the game, and when you see it, keep in mind what I have said here.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
I want to know what separates us from Nazi Germany a year before the war.....

The economy was better than it had been in previous years.
In the 1920's Germany was shattered both economically, and spiritually (in terms of morale) after the defeat in WW1, and in 1933 they found a strong leader who improved the fortunes of the country, uplifted their spirits, ended a lot of corruption and political squabbling and just generally seemed to have the interests of Germans as the number one priority rather than being just another selfinterested corrupt politician.

Of course then he went insanely crazy.. but that was later.
A lot of what I've written above wasnt perfectly true, but I'm speaking of how Germans felt at the time.

edit on 13-10-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join