It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy in the making / Black Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I opened my Gmail News and what do I see in the headlines but " Why the Black Death was the mother of all plagues " .

Now thats an attention grabber . After reading so much about the mad scientist going after the spanish flu genes or is it DNA and working on them to create current strains of virulent flus . Conspiracies in the making type flus ...this headlines CONFIRMS it .
link
www.abc.net.au...

" Plague germs extracted from medieval corpses in a London cemetery have shed light on why the bacterium that unleashed the Black Death was so lethal and spawned later waves of epidemics.

The DNA of Yersinia pestis shows, in evolutionary terms, a highly successful germ to which the population of 14th-century Europe had no immune defences, according to a study published today in the British journal Nature."

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on 13/10/11 by argentus because: added ex tags

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
check this related story out . Is there a Vampire section on ATS . they found a Vampire in Black death graves from the era
www.abc.net.au...

Italian researchers believe they have found the remains of a female "vampire" in Venice, buried with a brick jammed between her jaws to prevent her feeding on victims of a plague which swept the city in the 16th century.

Matteo Borrini, an anthropologist from the University of Florence, said the discovery on the small island of Lazzaretto Nuovo in the Venice lagoon supported the medieval belief that vampires were behind the spread of plagues like the Black Death.

"This is the first time that archaeology has succeeded in reconstructing the ritual of exorcism of a vampire," Mr Borrini said.

"This helps ... authenticate how the myth of vampires was born.

edit on 13/10/11 by argentus because: added ex tags

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

back then
people lived in their own filth like swine
they didn't bath regularly either...
conditions were right for it...

my concern 2day
would be some thing engineered
in a lab by some unscrupulous arse

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

And you wouldn't be the only one thinking that, H5N1 now that is an interesting virus, along with the E.coli outbreak in Europe back in the summer, allegedly mutated to cause maximum human fatalities.

Before anyone asks why would a ahem government do that to anyone, it is a matter of public record that during the fifties and possibly beyond, certain compounds were released onto the London Underground, to see the effect on the populace.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by Anusuia

back then

my concern 2day

thats the point of my posting the article to show how they are woring on the original strain of black death to the point of digging up the graves of the corpes

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by Anusuia

back then

my concern 2day

thats the point of my posting the article to show how they are woring on the original strain of black death to the point of digging up the graves of the corpes

I thought that's what you were getting at

I think that there are far nastier
things they've come up with
I don't think they need to go dig up the plague

I think member FFS4000 mentioned

And you wouldn't be the only one thinking that, H5N1 now that is an interesting virus, along with the E.coli outbreak in Europe back in the summer, allegedly mutated to cause maximum human fatalities.

and he was being kind
you could tack on a few more
things to what he has said above
any 1 care to try.....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

If you read the article you would see the significance of this original strain they are digging up. Not that they dont need to dig up as they have far worse stuff on their plates .

They obviously dig it up to study it to find out what made it so virulent to kill so many . Its has not mutated apparently .

If there is a conspiracy in the making the guess is that they want to reactivate them and use them as a base form or mutated form tocreate the new strains of death .That Black death did such a good job .
Imean really so effective , they want stuff likea population cull now , sothese are obvious , but nothing sobad has been released again, except in our future there is one .

I have read interesting talesaroundthe black death like MIB seen before the plague would appear ! enough as this willnot be read anyway .

top topics

join