It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spacecraft Recorded near ISS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It simply looks like a reflection off the window ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!

but that doesnt mean I will believe anything

i always think that the first time we truly have visitors from outer space we will be all running to the hills

to conquer seems to me the rule of the universe

thank god then...its not a UFO OP

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
reply to post by Arken

Well as the ISS orbits earth, you can see that the 'saucer' shape is following the ISS exactly. It remains in the exact same spot.

Some sort of smudge or explainable event if you ask me. A craft wouldn't hover like a statue near the ISS in perfect sync as it orbited Earth.

Your very astute in your observation. Now if you can kindly back it up with scientific examples. Oh. nm, your just expressing your view which others did in starring you. Nice to see how far, or low, ATS has come with it's members.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose
reply to post by Arken

Well as the ISS orbits earth, you can see that the 'saucer' shape is following the ISS exactly. It remains in the exact same spot.

Some sort of smudge or explainable event if you ask me. A craft wouldn't hover like a statue near the ISS in perfect sync as it orbited Earth.

Your very astute in your observation. Now if you can kindly back it up with scientific examples. Oh. nm, your just expressing your view which others did in starring you. Nice to see how far, or low, ATS has come with it's members.

I need a scientific explanation to back up an opinion on what a colour was on a video camera?

Get off your pale white steed.

Nice to see how far, or low, ATS has come with it's members.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
edit on 14-10-2011 by BeforeTheHangmansNoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
nt
edit on 14-10-2011 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
As much as I'd like to believe this is an actual UFO, I'm having a VERY difficult time. The stuff people did to the image with photoshop is pointless; where do you come up with the logic that if you emboss the image or enlarge it that it shows a 3 dimensional object? You don't make any sense. This totally seems like a case of seeing what you want to see; and the fact that I WANT to see a UFO and had no clue what you were even talking about after watching the video is pretty... desperate.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

No it dose not have three different lights, it has three different densities which show up after a filter is passed thru it.

Which lends even more to the contrary of it being a solid object. this is a reflection, a smudge or possib;y a cloud formation with different levels of thickness.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Its so obviously a lens flare, it's ridiculous. Next.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathoryn

Originally posted by steveknows
Yet another piece of questionable evidence which will go into the arsenal of UFO worshipers as "proof" of aliens on earth.

it isnt "on earth" it is in space...

You should really consider changing your name

I'm not on land as I'm currrently in a swimming pool!

Thank you for splitting that fine hair there. Or perhaps it really would need explaining to you that an alien UFO near the ISS would mean that earth has been visited. If that's the case than you aren't to bright are ya.

You really should considor not getting upset when the Golden book is put down for night nights.
edit on 14-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Worst....use.....of probability......ever.....

From that example, I could reasonably deduce that the sun has a 25% chance of rising in the East today, since it can only rise in the North, South, East, or West. Or 12.5% if I use NE and such.

The likelihood of this being one of four things is not the same among all four outcomes. You know this. Given the tone of your introductory remarks, you clearly chose this tactic to marginalize the potential for this to represent what the OP believes it to be.

There are plenty of reasonable non-alien explanations for the image. Arbitrary assignments of probability with the intent of confusing the issue don't count as such.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If the white fuzz is supposed to be docking with the cigar fuzz then it is making zero progress, and so are the other tiny speck spots. For some alien craft that had to journey light years its demonstrating archaic space travel dynamics. Call it a reach on my part this is simple lint NOT in orbit outside. Also glass has been demonstrated to have reflective qualities. The very source of 'second sun' discoveries.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Can anyone else see the object flash past at the 30 second mark???

2nd line

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Again though, you're not taking an objective approach at all. Objectivism, classically speaking, refers to the idea that reality is independent of subjective observation.

You've already created bias against an outcome on faulty statistics, and skepticism of the poster who used photoshop....by stating that since things CAN be created in photoshop, the poster MUST have done so, though they did not say as much. Again, that's a subjective interpretation based on your own personal observations, both regarding this image and other unrelated images in the past.

My issues, the ones that caused me to post twice now, don't arise from your analysis at all though. What forced my hand was that it is dangerous for people to take the intellectual high ground and create the air of authority based on faulty foundations. (i.e. It's fine to say 'I think it's much more likely to be an artifact of sorts given the tendency for things of this nature to be proven as such in the past.' It is not ok to say 'I think it's an artifact because I'm being objective about it, and therefore, much more logical than anyone who comes to a different conclusion, but you're free to think how you will.)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptileRipper

I do believe those 'explosions' are just thunderstorms. At least thats what it looks like.
2nd

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
When it comes to UFO related topics i witness a small amount of people who just float. They do not do fact comparisons with the facts that are provided through debate. Instead they seem to go with the most well written and articulated post some by want to be writers. These floaters bring no opinion or new insight to the topics and hinder the growth this site offers to us as a collective of interested minds. Instead they just bring stagnant thoughts that remain in one place and on one course they offer them selfs no room for growth. What i have read so far of this thread is a perfect example of these floaters, due to lack of true evidence on both sides of the debate. I for one entertain the idea that this object COULD BE a UFO. I just want to add that alot of people make it so easy for TPTB to censor us. nice find op.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Somebody stated earlier that there is a light inside station that shows up in the upper left corner of the video, thats no light , i think its the solar panels reflecting sunlight, but still the "saucer" in my opinion doesnt look like a lens flare, it should be brighter and more transparent imo and what the heck is the smaller anomaly in the video close to the "saucer"?
im still hanging between ufo and uro (unidentified reflection object)
but i think we all can agree that that isnt cgi
edit on 10/14/2011 by zoomer72 because: adding text

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptileRipper

The explosion seen, is lightining on Earth, you can see these all the time on videos from the ISS

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They should drop the cloak altogether and let the ISS crew use their bathroom.
---------
Now would be a great time for - First Contact -.

The Earth is in chaos.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Seriously this thread is still going. Look, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt with most videos but even the novice I am can tell this is simply a reflection.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I have a hard time believing that what we created in science fiction is what aliens ships will look like.

I don't think that's the right approach.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join