It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spacecraft Recorded near ISS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Nice find! Thanks for showing it.

To the Professional Debunkers: May you never go to a doctor with Cancer and be told "Oh that's a pimple."
Costing you your life because you want to not believe the truth.
edit on 13-10-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

To the Professional Debunkers: May you never go to a doctor with Cancer and be told "Oh that's a pimple."

Meh, i see a cancerous tumor, you see an alien implant. without skeptics actually looking for facts and truth, you have nothing, simple as that, because all you "believers" already "believe" so there is no need to investigate, it's an alien craft, case closed.

the rest of us know that, to prove this to be some extraterrestrial vehicle, we must first rule out what it is NOT.

And seriously guys, get over your hate of Phage, he hasn't even posted in this thread and you guys are whining about it.

the truth does not fear investigation, and if not for those of us willing to prove or disprove your claims, no one will investigate.

closed minds work both ways friends

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
reply to post by Arken

UFOs are hardly seen in those routine looped videos aired by NASA. Best chance of seeing them is during astronauts missions, EVAs, docking, undocking...
I have suspected that for ages but can't prove it. Do you have anything more tangible?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
some of you people are fanatics. Seriously, take a good long look in the mirror. The object in question has the characteristics of a reflection on the lens. It happens to be in the shape of a classic saucer. Wanting it to be aliens from Niburu doesn't make it so. If you blindly believe every picture is that of a spacecraft, then have fun trying to separate fantasy from reality.

Most of the debunkers are believers as well, they just hate to see ignorance spread around like manure on a fresh field. Get over yourselves and think instead of react. Otherwise, get a pair of black nike's and some kool-aid.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Appears to be a reflection of that "lamp" or shiney thing to the left, if you let the video load and pull the slider back and forth you can see how it moves "along" with the lamp.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I agree with Vandalour 100% its a reflection on the window from the light that is at the top left of the screen.

I wish people would stop running things through photoshop filters to try to make us believe they are solid object's it proves nothing at all..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Debunkers beware, NASA won't have to scrub films soon because they have you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
some of you people are fanatics. Seriously, take a good long look in the mirror. The object in question has the characteristics of a reflection on the lens. It happens to be in the shape of a classic saucer. Wanting it to be aliens from Niburu doesn't make it so. If you blindly believe every picture is that of a spacecraft, then have fun trying to separate fantasy from reality.

Most of the debunkers are believers as well, they just hate to see ignorance spread around like manure on a fresh field. Get over yourselves and think instead of react. Otherwise, get a pair of black nike's and some kool-aid.

I agree with everything you say.
I actually said the same thing on another post just minutes ago.
We should separate the more down to earth stuff like the probability of the very existence of such ufos and the other borderline fantasy stuff people seem to buy into such as Nibiru, Greys, parallel dimensions and so on.
Now we even have demon-ufos.. or ufo-demons? This is just one big mess.
I can see why a lot of people just think everything about the ufo subject is fabrication.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
I can see why a lot of people just think everything about the ufo subject is fabrication.
They are seeing real images, it's the explanation for the images that's fabricated, like calling a lens flare a giant spaceship in this thread.

I guess I need to update my NASA UFO identification guide to include lens flare now, the old version doesn't have that:

My guess is, a giant spaceship will look more like the image of a giant spaceship on the upper right, and not like ordinary lens flare.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I agree with Vandalour 100% its a reflection on the window from the light that is at the top left of the screen.

I wish people would stop running things through photoshop filters to try to make us believe they are solid object's it proves nothing at all..

There is a big difference between using Photoshop FILTERS and using Photoshop LEVELS. By levels I mean Brightness/Contrast/Hue/Saturation...etc. Filters are manipulation, Levels are not. Don't confuse the two.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
maybe its sitting there right in front of the camera because it wants everyone to see it since it knows its a live feed? but still people will deny and come up with explanations that its a lens flair or fake or whatever and the regular public will never see this anyways, even if they did they would shrug it off.

Do you think that the people on the space station smell really bad, they don't have a shower on there right because of the non gravity? I myself get pretty ripe after 2-3 days with no good hardy shower with some good scrubbing and lots of soup.

How do they go to the bathroom also? I know they have that special food in bags and stuff, and when they go to the bathroom do they just shoot it out in the space?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by Arken

Appears to be a reflection of that "lamp" or shiney thing to the left, if you let the video load and pull the slider back and forth you can see how it moves "along" with the lamp.

I will like to quote myself.. and say again: MAKE THE VIDEO LOAD AND PULL THE SLIDER BACK AND FORTH. AND LOOK AT THE POSITION OF THE LAMP TO THE LEFT AND THE "FLARE"

Do people even watch the video, before posting a reply ?

And for the love of god, dont call ME of all people a debunker.. if you watch my threads and replies you will soon discover im a beliver of ET´s visiting earth, BUT this video DONT show that..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
Do you think that the people on the space station smell really bad, they don't have a shower on there right because of the non gravity? I myself get pretty ripe after 2-3 days with no good hardy shower with some good scrubbing and lots of soup.
I checked with the NASA guys and they definitely wash aboard the ISS. However, they don't use soup for washing as a rule.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Right on, Arken! Like most members, I've seen many pics and videos showing what appear to be U.F.O's (alien craft) in the vicinity of the space station. Some are obvious hoaxes, others though still hoaxes, are extremely well done. Then there are those that even without much study, we just know that what we are looking at is a genuine alien craft! At least this is how it is with me! It doesn't happen all the time but when it does, I actually feel a bit shaky, like I do now! I wish there was some way of telling the craft's size.
Thanks Arken for the terrific photo! Any idea what is next to the craft? Is it flare?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Huge spacecraft recorded near ISS, or lens artifact misinterpreted by ATS user?

Even after all my sightings, this one definitely sits on the "oh no it isn't" side for me. Sorry!
edit on 13-10-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Agreed. This is partly a reflection of cabin lighting. Upper bright part. And the structure of the ISS itself. Enlarged image. Made apparent when the "sighting" passes through the terminator into the darkness. IMHO

Just to note, I do believe. That doesn't mean I have to fall all over disinfo.
edit on 13-10-2011 by NervousNJerky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Funny how blind believers jump to crazy conclusions like always, when there is more logical explanations like lens flare or similar camera artifact.
This is all starting to look more and more like religion by each day...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ReptileRipper

It clearly looks like a lens flare to me...in fact when I first whatched this, I just took for granted that the poster of the vid meant something else, and was curious as I couldn't find anything unusual.....

Why is it a lens flare? Oh...I dunno....maybe because the Sun can be seen shining into the lens from the left.

Also, as for the 'flash'....probably just lightening...Google: 'videos of lightening seen from orbit' or words to that effect and you should find plenty.... it's quite common.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well it ceratinly doesn't appear in any transition of light, it's visible from the very start, just not as visible, although it does look like a simple reflection too, if we knew the particular camera which is static, would help. Other possibilities, very similar to the Turkish Kumburgaz UFO at that head-on angle, or perhaps Finn McCool's thrown his frisbie too hard...typical!
edit on 13-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
to be honest it look s100% like a reflection in the glass to me. Maybe lens flare, or simply interior lights reflected in a window. It looks so obviously mundane to me. As for the photoshop filters and editing, you can make anything look like a ufo in photoshop. All the embossing filter does is select an outline based on color difference and make it appear to be a 3d object. It doesnt mean the object has any real mass or substance to it. It simply takes what you see and distorts it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join