It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Spacecraft Recorded near ISS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
hi everyone i stumbled across this sight cause i was watching ancient aliens about 6 hours ago. I have been so intrigued i could not leave this website. I actually saw this same video about 2 weeks ago on a different site, i was gonna plug the video but it no longer exist funny... But anyways the camera actually does show that it was just old satellite debris circling are doomed planet. I was excited when i saw the video for the first time as well. But really guys i made this website my homepage and have so much to add. Looking forward to all the new threads

edit on 13-10-2011 by jpiatt87 because: iphones have a mind of there own and type whatever they want ha

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Is this a internal or external cam? Looks like something reflecting on the inside of a window.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by buskey

Phage and Chadwickus = UFO non believer which means bias is present even if in fact (sometimes is happens) that real UFO are present here. Not common accepted knowledge, but the more time passes by, the more this ignorance will become knowledge folks. It is how it is meant to happen

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by warlok
Is this a internal or external cam? Looks like something reflecting on the inside of a window.

Good question. And what is the date/time of the observation?

UPDATE: Found it:

Filmed 12th Oct. 2011. 6.15pm. UK time.

Whatever it and others turn out to be I think it's a good thing that outsiders keep an eye on this video feed for 'nits' that NASA operators really might not notice.

Once and awhile, they turn out to be critically important for safety reasons, when they are clues to spacecraft malfunction or damage.

That alone is reason for sharp eyes.

And of course they might -- no way to disprove it 'a priori' -- turn out to be important for other reasons.

edit on 13-10-2011 by JimOberg because: update

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i am a UFO/Alien believer but to me this looks like some sort of reflection, but as they say the eyes see what they want to see.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Phage and Chadwickus = UFO non believer which means bias is present even if in fact (sometimes is happens) that real UFO are present here

Hi there.

The 1966 Westall UFO incident
The Bourkes Flat UFO Case
The 1954 Sea Fury Incident
Unidentified Object Recorded By A DMSP Satellite

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm going to go with reflection on the lens as well.

1) Moves exactly with the ISS/camera.

2) In the beginning of the video the object seems to be almost non-existent. Then as the ISS moves closer to the brighter area of the frame (I'm assuming this is the sun) It gets more opaque.

3) Pretty sure something this clear/blatant would have been wiped before it was leaked or shown to the public by Nasa.

edit on 10/13/1111 by GR1ill3d because: scrubbed

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptileRipper

Those explosions would be lightning in the earths atmosphere.
very common in these types of orbiting videos.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I too thought throwing chadwickus in might be a stretch.
Phage does tend to be always leaning toward non this and non that. Fair enough he is a good skeptic and on occasions I have seen his data prove something rather than disprove.

Like Fox Mulder "I want to believe". But so far I haven't seen a UFO in person and that makes it hard to jump in with both feel. However, the anecdotes do have me on the UFO's are real side of the fence, but maybe it is our government with a secret space program. This type of pic could be solid evidence of such if the holes poked in it were not so easily done. I tend to think like the OP that just because it doesn't do back flips it isn't real. Well, it could still be real but obviously we need more data and there won't be any coming is my best estimation.

Hoagland keeps saying we have a secret space program, he may be right. Other data shows that the Allies actually captured something in WWII called the "Nazi Bell". Something appearing to be saucer tech. So, I already thought/knew that there were things going on that we won't be allowed to know from my experience in the armed services just after Viet Nam. We were holding and using some good hi-tech stuff that is just today being shared with the public that was, and some still is, Top Secret. Why would those in possession of such tech share it with anybody if they could ridicule the whistleblowers and keep doing what they do? I see the advantage of just deflecting the truth and ridicule of those that attempt to expose it all. Truth probably is, we should not doubt that UFO's exist it is just who is flying them IMHO,

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Wouldn't NASA have found this image/video and scrubbed it before releasing it to the public?

Nasa may have gotten to the video after the fact , they really are not 100% diligent on keeping their eyes peeled on the screen . They have missed things in the past .

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm surprised that nobody has suggested it's Nibiru being materialized by HAARP!

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!!11

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

oh oh oh .... sorry , but , did anyone else spot the explosion thingys at 44 secs ?... the flash below the object ? who`s at war there ?

I think that is lightning.

Oh and Nice thread Arken, thank you for posting it. Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Looks like a reflection in the window to me.
I WISH something would pass in front of it...to prove it wasn't a reflection

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I think it's too early to comment on this, it Schrodinger's cat in space, therefor it IS a spaceship and it IS NOT a spaceship. Sorry OP I have no other comment to make, though I will S&F this for future reference if anything else comes of this.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My own 2 cents -

the OP has fallen into the enhanced by photoshop trap explained earlier in this thread. It may be a reflection, but it really reminds me of those few Mars rover pics that show the upper edge of the rover in the photos...looks like strange buildings on the horizon. Cwickus knows which ones I mean. This could be a portion of the ISS itself in that context.

PS - This is the first thread I've seen where CWickus and Phage were mentioned in the same sentence. Maybe I've been gone too long.

CDS

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is an internal reflection of the lens. I'm also failing to see how using some emboss filters from photo shop proves that this is a solid object.
Similar filters were used, in the 90's, most likely with the ImageMagick Library to help prove that images were montages, as it would reveal different sample rates.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Those "explosions" are lightning storms, that would be a huge and super-quick explosion if it was.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
LOL!! I love threads like this that spring up all the time.. DUDE there is NOTHING there hahaha

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

No spacecraft! This is a smudge or reflection in the lenses that got highlighted by sun light. Those who are familiar with Streetcap, know that he makes a lot of these mistakes. UFOs are hardly seen in those routine looped videos aired by NASA. Best chance of seeing them is during astronauts missions, EVAs, docking, undocking...
edit on 10/13/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
LOL!! I love threads like this that spring up all the time.. DUDE there is NOTHING there hahaha

"DUDE" there's clearly something there. whether it's a ufo or not is up to speculation.

it definitely looks strange, but i'm more leaning to the side of this being a piece of the ISS, as it seems to move with the ISS, however, so many people are ruling it out just because it orbits along with the ISS.

let me pose this question: would it not be possible for a spacecraft to turn off their jets/turbines/whatevers and simply let themselves fall in to orbit? seems like a simple enough solution, as i'm sure if they're flying around in space they could hover there, as well.

most of my posts go overlooked, though, so i don't expect an answer, haha.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join