It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Ancestors: Yeigh or Neigh?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What are Alien Ancestors?

To delve right in; it's the theory that Aliens were here before us and directly had some part of our history on this Earth.

My belief on this topic is somewhat "Raelian" but without the cult-like hype that they have. Now this is only MY thoughts on this, not that of anyone with scientific knowledge or proof.

Anyone still with me? Okay, good. I simply believe that beings from another planet were experimenting in creating life. In this creating, they were told to not do it in their planet anymore. So they looked for a planet that was similar to theirs so that they didn't have to change what they already know in order to compensate for the planets differences to their original planet. Meaning, if one organism from their planet could only live in a hot environment, they wouldn't likely choose an Ice planet. Moving on, things went great for them and they have many breakthroughs. They wanted to move on to bigger and better things, like....themselves. They wanted to (not to quote the Bible or anything) create in their own image. Now, my only question to that is; why create beings by cloning if you could just have sex and create a new one? But I digress.

These beings that were created started to wonder why they needed to listen to their creators. After all, they are just science projects. Doing tests day after day must be annoying, so they went Terminator (questioning why they need their creators if they can do work on their own). In response, the creators went for "shock-and-awe" and told the projects that they were gods or at least higher beings in an effort to keep the peace. To relate to us, police are good comparisons to this. They are the law and admit it; if your speeding and see a cop....you slow down. If there is a cop following you, you'll drive like a professional. This is similar to the creators saying they were Gods in that people act differently in company of authority. Moving forward, one creator didn't like the secrecy of creatorship; this creator broke down and told a creation the truth (everything I've said from this line up).

Through word of mouth, and some passage writing, and we have religion. Like many legends and stories we know today, the creation passed on the story the creator told it. An uprising occurred and the creators worst nightmares actually happened; the creations started questioning the creators and their "authority" since they're all the same. The creators did what any dedicated science crew would do in case of failure: they up and left. Vowing that they'd return to swipe up their experiments.

By intercourse, perhaps some incest, we have the human race. This idea also sparks side thoughts, such as; if there are aliens and they created clones and the clones are us, IF there were aliens on this planet, would they look like the Green and Big eyed dramatized aliens we know or would they look like us? Perhaps the different living conditions between us and them would make us evolve differently, and we'd look slightly different, but I firmly believe we'd still maintain the basic blue-print looks. Another thought, would they "swipe up their experiments" in a nice manner, or would they not even come back? Also the basic questions of life still persist; Why are we here and what happens when we aren't?

So are we just a giant science experiment of a similar looking alien race? Or we all just created by one person, God himself? You be the judge.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth

Neigh.
The DNA evidence doesnt support such an idea.
Everything we know about human DNA leads us to conclude its just a minor variant of other apes we're related to.
There isnt any mysterious extra thing in our DNA that came from somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I believe it is possible that human beings are the result of alien intervention. We are probably apes with a little alien dna mixed. I think we were planted here, so to speak, and that we will be harvested someday.y

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Neigh.
The DNA evidence doesnt support such an idea.
Everything we know about human DNA leads us to conclude its just a minor variant of other apes we're related to.
There isnt any mysterious extra thing in our DNA that came from somewhere else.

Okay! Thanks for your input, a star for you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
My beliefs on this changes alot of the time. But I actually think that we aren't derived from aliens but our ancestors had contact with aliens and 'worshipped' them as a kind of god-like friend, i believe aliens or super-natural beings helped early civilisations develop.

I can't really go into more without publishing an encyclopaedia of my entire thoughts of what neolithic monuments ect are for, i have so many
edit on 13/10/2011 by ThorsBrother because: Spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I believe that intelligent life most likely exists throughout the Universe, however I don't think they have been to our planet.

I believe that all of the alien/UFO propaganda, whether it be on TV, in the movies, radio, etc, is all part of a slow conditioning program preparing the public for a false flag alien event. When will it happen? Who knows, probably not any time soon... they still have options such as collapsing the global economy, world wars, etc. Don't fall for it when it does happen though!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThorsBrother
My beliefs on this changes alot of the time. But I actually think that we aren't derived from aliens but our ancestors had contact with aliens and 'worshipped' them as a kind of god-like friend, i believe aliens or super-natural beings helped early civilisations develop.

I can't really go into more without publishing an encyclopaedia of my entire thoughts of what neolithic monuments ect are for, i have so many

My father believes that. He thinks that aliens helped us out and then left one day and we built the pyramids large and high up to signal them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I believe that intelligent life most likely exists throughout the Universe, however I don't think they have been to our planet.

I believe that all of the alien/UFO propaganda, whether it be on TV, in the movies, radio, etc, is all part of a slow conditioning program preparing the public for a false flag alien event. When will it happen? Who knows, probably not any time soon... they still have options such as collapsing the global economy, world wars, etc. Don't fall for it when it does happen though!

I know what you mean, I actually didn't think of conditioning until I saw the movie Paul in which a character said "You can't be an alien....you're too cliche of what one should look like." (Something along those lines) and Paul (the alien) says "That's the point. They've slowly shown you my face over time so that when I do come to your planet, you're not entirely freaked out." That was an "A-HA!" moment for me. Haha.

Also, I'm a firm believer in Project Bluebeam as well. That they will fake an "ending" to the world in order to create an NWO.
edit on 13-10-2011 by johnwilkesbooth because: typo

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'd say yay!
Before Homo Sapiens suddenly arrived on the scene about 120 000 years ago, both our hominid physical appearance was different (actually more ape-like), and our genome suddenly stops, instead of directly and solely connecting us to hominids/pre-humans or chimps.

I think there was an intervention, and an addition to whatever kind of "pre-humans" existed at the time.
We don't share the same number of chromosomes with chimps, for instance.

So we certainly are related to the primates no doubt, but we did have an addition from somewhere else.

But we're all organic matter in the universe, and everything is the same stardust.
I also think seeding goes on between planets from meteors, for example.
edit on 13-10-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
and our genome suddenly stops...
but we did have an addition from somewhere else.

Could you be more specific on this?
Facts, data, sequences and so forth.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Thank you for your input.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I believe that there has to have been some interference to our DNA.
The 'Aliens' could have had straight out sex with our species that existed at that time but it has been documented that they 'made us in their image' through some sort of genetic interference and it was only after this that the results of these changes were such that the 'Gods' found our females extremely attractive and chose to mate with them. One can only gather from this that our species, prior to the change, were far from sexually attractive to the Aliens.
For 4 million years prior to this we were all black so something other than normal evolutionary genetics took place somehow.
The Sumerian tablets have given us some insight into this but are the translations accurate? There are still thousands of these yet to be deciphered so perhaps there is much more to be revealed on our beginnings.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Not sure on what exactly, but on the genome evidence:
www.scienceinafrica.co.za...

By tracing the patterns of mtDNA and Y chromosome DNA in people throughout the world, there are at least eighteen mtDNA lineages and ten Y chromosome lineages from which all other mtDNA and Y chromosome DNA patterns could be derived. The oldest patterns using both mtDNA and Y chromosome DNA are found in Africa, dating to between 80 000 to 120 000 years before present.

On humans having 46 chromosomes and chimps 47:
en.wikipedia.org...

With Homo Sapiens coming from basically "nowhere", we suddenly find art and a whole cultural revolution, and the gradual withdrawal of other hominids and primates.

I concede I am a fan of Lloyd Pye (see www.abovetopsecret.com...) and some unconventional approaches, but it is not without merit.

The aliens probably interfered more than once, with different sub-species.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThorsBrother

My father believes that. He thinks that aliens helped us out and then left one day and we built the pyramids large and high up to signal them.

I'd say he is a man full of wisdom and probably belong on ATS

But i do believe that aliens came to our planet and gave us a helping hand so to speak, but noticed more intelligence/spiritualism in some and not others and gave them knowledge of technology and science such as astrology and physics ect... It could be that all the stone rings/henges are ports for aliens spacecraft to go as pretty much everything significant in neolithic times are accurate to the Equinoxes and Solstices and constellations which could possibly have been the times that our galactic friends graced us with their presence.

Why do they not visit us anymore? In my head and from what i have read and watched over the years, the aliens could possibly grew weary of us as we developed more and more, they didn't come back, we are left with thousands of ancients temple/ruins/henges ect that could have signalled aliens back that we aren't sure what they are for

But you have to look back at history and see that almost every civilisation no matter how far apart had pretty much the same gods (not in name or look, but what they are for: water, sky earth, harvest ect ect) and alot of ancient places are lined up to either star systems or yearly occurances such as equinoxes and solstices with pinpoint precision. Coincidence, maybe. I think not
edit on 13/10/2011 by ThorsBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Thank you, I believe my dad is smart as well....but who doesn't think that of their dad? Haha.

But his full theory is that the aliens were planet hopping in order to collect Gold which is the best conductor of electricity. So he thinks that they colonized Earth with people in order for them to work and harvest Gold for them. When they got us in the harvesting habit, they left and said they'll be back for their collections. Which is why pyramids had a lot of gold in it. It was a pick up zone.

That's what he thinks. Anyway, it is 2:40 am where I live in Pennsylvania. So I'm going to check out the Oct282011 thread on here and go to bed haha.

Night ATS!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It is a good point about why not sex rather than dna experimentation. I come from a christian foundation but I don't think that all ufos are demonic. I think there is a very good chance that we originated from different planets. And it doesn't necessarily have to be before Adam. I think nasa higherups know more truth than they are letting out. But they sure seem to be leaking mars artifact photo's very, very slowly.

Again, I think that there are too many races on the earth to be started with just adam and eve. That is one thing I think is plain wrong. It isn't a matter of one race being better than the other it is just plain logical thinking.
After studying mars photos seriously for years I think there is a good chance that there is indeed a civilization that lives underground in mars.

I gathered some info here:

Gary Wilcox did it seems at least think there is life on mars!
www.youtube.com...

What is very interesting is that they said they could only make a trip every two years.
About >>>4:44 minuets into the video.
Then when I went to an internet site that tabulated when mars is closest earth it seems every two years:
www.universetoday.com...

Check the numbers ratio to years!

----------------------------------------
Similarity between Gary Wilcox and Ernest Normans acount on how tall they are
Check the Gary Wilcox video at:
2:40
www.youtube.com...

Also check the Ernest Normans account in "The Truth About Mars'.
In the book he says that the people are about 4'6" tall.
"The people of Mars are smaller than those on earth, only averaging about four feet six inches in height. They are somewhat Mongolian in appearance. The texture of the skin is very fine and soft, while the hair is usually straight, black, and quite fine. The men do not need to shave for they have eradicated electronically, the growth of hair from their faces when still young."

www.firedocs.com...

But to your point about starting up a race. This being from Mars "Nur El" stated they had a colony on earth but it was not very good for them. I wonder if it is the time during the 200 years they had to go underground? If true of course.

Check out the timeline map of the Homo floresiensis pygmies
about 100,000 years ago!
jszostak.webs.com...

Check out what "Nur El" supposedly stated to Ernest Norman:
www.firedocs.com...

Nur El explained all this by first saying that Mars was, up until about 100,000 years ago, a planet very similar to the earth. There was air, water, and an abundance of plant and animal life.

Please understand I am not a Unarian, but I think that Ernest Normans account could be truth. Again, especially all the obvious mars artifact photo that in NO way look natural.

This might turn off some people but this Nur El said their race originated the Chinese.

edit on 13-10-2011 by thetiler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Not sure on what exactly, but on the genome evidence:
www.scienceinafrica.co.za...

On humans having 46 chromosomes and chimps 47:
en.wikipedia.org...

I thiunk you've misunderstood the significance of the mtDNA and Y chromosome DNA. They're not claming that this is where humans suddenly "begin" or that this is where human DNA suddently pops into existence. Its a check on the lineage of that DNA only. Even the authors of that page you're citing dont suggest what you're reading into it.

And on the humans having 46 chromosomes and chimps 47 thing, did you even read the page you linked to? Theres a whole section on the very well understood phenomenon of chromosome linking together.

The results of the chimpanzee genome project suggest that when ancestral chromosomes 2A and 2B fused to produce human chromosome 2, no genes were lost from the fused ends of 2A and 2B.

This more common that you might think, and explains the difference in chromosome number between different related species.

THIS website explains further.

Nothing got lost, nothing got gained.
Nothing alien got injected, nothing aliens did have left any evidence.
At all.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
yay!

I have come to believe that without alien intervention in our creation our history doesn't make any sense. We don't fit into the ecosystem of this planet. Without us the planet would hum along nicely thank you very much. With us.......

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

No, of course they never claim that, because officially they also claim we go back 3.2 million years to Lucy.
But it leaves the official establishment with a major conundrum, which they don't admit, because all the genome contextualization reflects what they were expecting to find (but they didn't).

So you get their official explanation to what it means or not, just like the chimp chromosomes.
For my alternative interpretation see Lloyd Pye, who (I think to his credit) has actually been "debunked" by some.

They can say it and twist it how they like - the evidence suggests that Homo sapiens appeared in Africa 120 000 years ago, and they cannot explain the sudden skeletal or genetic changes.

Added to this they have themselves relegated all the other suspects of "human ancestry" to the hominid class (now conveniently re-named "pre-humans" to imply some direct connection).
There are no current clear evolutionary transient links between "pre-humans" and Homo Sapiens, and all the contenders I learnt of as a child like Homo Erectus are now considered hominids (even the still recently hopeful Homo Idaltu).

But take it as you see fit.
One can take a clear fact about when our line as a species starts, and waffle about it as much as one likes, but it still won't make an increasingly unsustainable theory true, and go back to Lucy as we all were taught.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So you get their official explanation to what it means or not, just like the chimp chromosomes.

So... if I understand you correctly, the only evidence you have to back up your claims...

and our genome suddenly stops...
but we did have an addition from somewhere else.

...comes from weirdly reinterpreting the evidence from people who directly DISagree with you?

For my alternative interpretation see Lloyd Pye...

I have discussed this guy before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My observations on him still stand.
A piece of DNA tested was not found in a DNA database.
Thats it. Not found in a database, to which they conclude it must be alien. No other possibilities are raised.

And of course he wont actually say what that alien DNA sequence actually is, because then (as I point out in that thread) we could actually *check* his claims to see if they were true.
So really all you have here is a guy claiming something, but releasing no proof at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join