It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to GrandpaDave?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Damn.. Dark days for ats.. Sad to hear GrandpaDave got banned..

Unfortuneatly the reason will never be known-like the m.i.b's the mods lips are sealed in regard to such matters..

Best of luck to you wherever you may be now GrandpaDave your wisdom will be missed..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is a damned shame.
I just hope its not a permanent ban.

He posted some of the best knowledge ever printed on the survival forum.

We will miss him.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by emaildogs

Yes, this is just one more good reason to go. Sad day indeed.

DADDYBARE/GRANPA DAVE, I will surely miss your presence. You would be an asset to any site, as you were here. Keep up the good work, wherever you are. I hope I come across you in the future somewhere. You are so helpful and thoughtful.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wow..i'm completely bummed. I loved his posts, he's a great wealth of info. If there's a petition to get him back, feel free to add my name

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

I noticed this too. I hope it's not against the rules to discuss him. I noticed his last thread had the same initials as a notorious street drug... Get Home Bag. I'm probably mistaken, but that is the only thing I can think of. I see both his accounts got banned. Maybe he got banned for having multiple accounts?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
ATS is user generated content only, really & DaddyBare was probably the biggest contributor.

He made hundreds of threads, kept them updated by answering questions & helped people understand what he was presenting. .

I really dont get it. .
Its a slow growing trend, iv noticed a few people banned over the past few month's also who we're pretty much the reason why i joined ATS.

Like i said, i just dont get it, i would of thought with this site relying on user generated content so much, this guy you banned, would be an ideal member(?). I also think imho that its only right to let people know why somebody was banned if they were such great contributors?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is such poop...
poop.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thread closed.

We do not discuss banned members

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join