It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saudis are Behind the Iran "Terror" Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So it is my opinion that the saudis are behind the terror plot propaganda going on It would also make sense there planning of 9-11 because they wanted to get rid of the "competition" so to speak. They wanted afghanistan out of the region when they gave us 9-11, now they are starting this propaganda war because they want trouble making Iran out of the region. I think this boils down to them wanting to keep their supreme status of the middle east. Think about it, why would the us REALLY care what is going on over there? What is the TRUE motive for our occupying these lands? Simple. We continue to be able have the us dollar be the way to buy the saudis oil. No competition from afghanistan, Iraq,Lybia, soon syria and Iran. ALL FINANCED I believe by and for the saudis benefit. Just a theory be gentle
-saudi-warning.www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 12-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
CIA is the connection between Mossad

& Saudi which they decided would take one for the team

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Actually, not a bad theory. Makes more sense than most I've seen. I'd imagine Iran would take them over if they could, same as Saddam tried to do. The infighting in the Middle East accounts for most deaths and has for many hundreds of years. Most Muslims killed are in fact killed by other Muslims not outsiders. Even in Iraq the highest body counts were from Muslims killing other Muslims.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

It wouldn't be the first time someone 'attacked' themselves in framing someone else to pull their bigger, badder associates into disposing of a problem they couldn't handle themselves.

Reminds me of that scene in fight club where he beats his own self nearly senseless in front of his boss, and then immediately plays victim to walk out with all the swag, computers, etc.
edit on 12-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by nineix because: stoopid spelling and grammar again.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I would say that we would need to look at the alliances with such nations as Saudi Arabia, and you would find that even your theory could easily implicate the US.

The blood runs deep between the two countries and given the history of the US, we could easily be involved in such a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
good let the saudies and iranians kill each other and keep the USA out of it we have enough crap to worry about.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I would say that we would need to look at the alliances with such nations as Saudi Arabia, and you would find that even your theory could easily implicate the US.

The blood runs deep between the two countries and given the history of the US, we could easily be involved in such a conspiracy.

Oh totally the us is an automatic imo lol. Im just saying the saudis are the financiers and planners, and beneficiaries of these occupations. But ya of course the us is the muscle of the operation. Well and NATO (the future world army already in action)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
good let the saudies and iranians kill each other and keep the USA out of it we have enough crap to worry about.

You dont understand the US is the ones doing the fighting and dying for the benifit of the saudis! They are paying for it we do the dirty work and get the scraps ie gold, whatever else we want

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Perhaps - I wouldn't rule that out for sure - but I think it smells of CXX & MXXXXX.
My argument is here:
A War of Convenience

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ya think!!!! If you can't get a war by the old G.W. Bush Jr. method then use the next best thing, assassinate a prince and blame it on the one's you want a war with. Something a kin to pre WW I and the assassination of prince Ferdinand and his wife. You can always find someone from the country from which you want the war with to do the deed.

Is there US involvement, that's guaranteed. Doesn't take a blood hound to sniff out that rat.

top topics

join