It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetragramaton, rendering the divine name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
My take on this from my mystical training is that the Tetragramaton is the original pathway to the divine in nature. This most holy name of God is unspeakable because it is not spoken. It is the breath being rendered to God.

Think of it like this. When you breath in that is the masculine. The Seed or germ of life. When you exhale you relax and become centered. The in breath is associated with tension and intake of air and the out breath is associated with relaxation and calming.

These relate to the 2 names of the creator. Yahweh and Shekinah. If you focus on and mentally say the name Yahweh on the in breath representing the father, and focus on and mentally say the name Shekinnah with the out breath for an extended meditation you will draw closer to the God Head. When you surrender your breath to the creator who provides and sustains life and become the breathed you get closer to the divine. Imagine with the in breath that you are filling the up facing pyramid with energy and when you are breathing out you are filling the down turned pyramid with energy and that this energy all flows to the center of your being in the middle.

Try it and see and tell me what your result is in this.

If you see a light form in your mind follow that light to its source within you. This is the link or bridge to the realm of the divine. As you follow the light it will grow brighter. You can follow that light to its source so give it a try.

edit on 12-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: technical detail corrected

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sounds like Yoga. Smells like New Age.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

This sounds a lot like the Merkaba meditiation...

I've heard you can time travel, and travel around the world using it...

Not sure now much is true, but anything is possible

www.wolfcreekarts.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Hello friend. I too have studied on the Tetragramaton, through the Teachings of the Kabballa. I too have read about, and experienced with myself THE HOLY SHEKINAH SPIRIT, and know that She is the Divine Mother, and also know how to form a Merkaba.

I do not think Yahwea is the God of creation.

Most scholars accept that YHWH is made up of Y, meaning "he", plus a form of HWY, the root of a group of words connected with "being" and "becoming".[20] Frank Moore Cross has advanced the hypothesis that the name Yahweh is an abbreviation, in which the theophoric element el has been dropped, thus giving yhwh-'l or "El-Yahweh",[21] which would parallel "El-Shaddai" and "El-Elyon". El was the chief god of the Canaanite pantheon, and El-YHWH is still attested as an epithet, 'El, who shows himself' in a few places in the Old Testament (in psalm 50:1, for example). It would have originated as a description of El's appearance and blessing: "El who shows himself".[22] The author of Exodus 3:13–15 gives a similar explanation: God, asked by Moses for his name, provides three names: "I Am That I Am", followed by "I Am," and finally "YHWH": ... יהוה אלהי אבתיכם... זה־שמי לעלם... אהיה אשר אהיה ויאמר כה תאמר לבני ישראל אהיה שלחני אליכם׃ "I AM THAT I AM [...] Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you [...] YHWH God of your fathers, [...] this is my name for ever"[Exod. 3:14–15] As the origins of Yahweh seem to lie to the southeast of Israel, in Edom and Midian or even further south, an alternative explanation looks for its etymology in South Semitic languages like Arabic rather than in Hebrew, which is West Semitic. One of the meanings of HWY in Arabic is connected with falling or causing to fall, leading to an interpretation of Yahweh as a storm god whose name means "He who causes to fall" (meaning rain, lightning, and his enemies) or "He storms". This also helps explain Yahweh's attributes as a storm god (he comes to rescue Israel surrounded by darkness and thick clouds, and the earth trembles, the clouds drop water, and the mountains quake at his appearance), and the way he appropriates attributes from the rival storm god Baal.[23] Divine names, however, are often much older than the religions using them, and ideas about gods change over time; despite Exodus 14 it is fairly improbable that the authors of the bible were aware of the meaning of the name Yahweh, and even an accurate knowledge of the origins of the name will not help understand the significance Yahweh held for them.[24]
source

The true name of God the Father of us all can be found in Psalm 23.

Verse 1: The Lord is My Shepherd- The very first verse hides ONE NAME OF GOD.

"SHEPHERD"-JEHOVAH-RA (Jehovah the Shepherd)
or
JEHOVAH-ROHI

Notice the word "LORD" is all in capital letters. "The LORD is My Shepherd". If the "LORD" is all in the capital, in the original Hebrew it means "JEHOVAH". A classic example is found in Psalms 110:1

"The LORD said unto my Lord"

LORD in capital means "JEHOVAH"

Lord in small letters means "ADONAI"(the son)

Therefore the meaning of Psalm 110:1 is

JEHOVAH said unto my Savior (His Son)

THE SECOND NAME

Ver 1 : "I SHALL NOT WANT "

When the Lord is my Shepherd, I don't lack in anything. HE is my Provider. That is the second name of God hidden in Ver 1.

Read carefully Genesis 22:9-14

"And Abraham lifted up his eyes and looked, and beheld behind a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son. "

And Abraham called the name of that place "JEHOVAH-JIRE" Here, notice the name of the person was ABRAHAM. His Original name was ABRAM. God changed his name.

As for Jehovah himself, some think he was an Ancient Astronaut from the Pleiades.
I accept that, as I have had much contact with the Pleiadians.

By the way, the Old Gods and Goddesses never went anywhere, they are still around.

top topics

join