It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden warns of Rapes and Murders!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't know why people hate Biden so. To me he is better than Obama - and much more likely to speak the truth.
The fact that he does not always say the things that make the big O look good - to me it makes me trust him more.

Not that I trust any of them much, but maybe Biden's role is sorta TO BE the truth bleeder. It has to get out somehow.

I don't really think that it is cops that keep bad things from happening - oh the ABSENCE of them certainly lets the bad guys go rampant, I'm not saying anarchy would work - but when you've got a ton of silly laws for them to enforce, a small force would quickly lose it's focus - and our drug laws....a force that size could spend all their time on those alone.

But bad economic times cause human misery more than anything else. People get resentful, desparate, angry, mentally ill can't afford medicines. ect. Crime can seem like a job opportunity.

Stack on top of that the nanny state that wants people to go tattle instead of taking a ballbat to a thug breaking in the house...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I don't know why people hate Biden so. To me he is better than Obama - and much more likely to speak the truth.

I'm starting to think I'm looking for something I may just never see again. I'm looking for the quiet and stoic professionalism that characterized Reagan and a number of Presidents through the decades preceeding him. Daddy Bush was so/so on following that mold for public appearance and thought before speech, but I think I can safely say we haven't seen it since then.

I think Biden was selected because he has no personal ambition, so he's no threat to a man like Obama who's ego and ambition are the stuff legends are made of...or cautionary tales. He's entertaining in the same way Baby Bush was when that President wasn't talking on subjects that were actually getting people killed. I just hope nothing happens to Obama that doesn't happen to them BOTH...like Impeachment, for example.

The idea of Obama being removed from Office for President Biden to ascend is a thought that brings me up short. Of course, President Boehner, in line of succession, is absolutely NO more comforting to consider.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Here is Nancy Pelosi making statements that seem to follow the "alarmist" way of thinking.

Similar to Joe.

During a press conference on October 13, 2011, Pelosi said that Republicans who voted for a pro-life bill were voting to let women die on the floor.

She's talking about a bill that simply protects taxpayers from having to subsidize abortions through Obamacare. This is about just how out-of-touch progressives are on social issues. If you fail to show sufficient enthusiasm for paying to kill someone else's baby, it is a sign that you're heartless.

Jeeez, what a nutty statement

They want your money.....right NOW !

Nancy please....please.
edit on Oct-14-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Joe's at it again

(CNSNews.com) – Vice President Joe Biden said that he wished opponents of President Barack Obama’s jobs act knew what it felt like to be robbed or raped, indicating that if they did, they would not oppose government spending on public jobs such as police officers.

“I wish these guys who thought it was temporary, I wish they had some notion of what it was like to be on the other side of a gun, or [to have] a 200-pound man standing over you, telling you to submit,” Biden told a crowd at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia on Tuesday, adding, “Folks, it matter, it matters.”
Joe Again!

Yes Joe, we know how it feels !

YOU helped with all the legislation against 99% of the citizens !

But what does THAT matter?

He's getting desperate
see for yourself.

Please Joe!....Please!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join