It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepe Escobar: Iranian plot was an inside job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Another 'Fast and Furious' plot...? (Their label, not mine) This is getting ridiculous.

Best argument to state that it is yet another plan to incite hatred and fear against Iran...why do it on US soil? Doesn't really make any sense does it? Iran may be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

Another interesting point is how can Iran be held accountable with no proof? I guess proof isn't really needed anymore these days when you want to discredit a Nation and try to turn World opinion.

Anyway, interesting video...

edit on 12-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Anderson Cooper just had a story about ANOTHER plot in glendora California I think they said. Fear Mongering bull#, they are preparing us for another false flag/or war.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thhorsemen
Anderson Cooper just had a story about ANOTHER plot in glendora California I think they said. Fear Mongering bull#, they are preparing us for another false flag/or war.

I can't really say what I think of AC without violating the T&C but yes, the fear mongering is ramping up.

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah it is insanity, like all of a sudden there are all these Iranians trying to start problems in the US, how much more obvious can they be? It is sad to watch as people will sit in front of their TV and believe this BS.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You're right, this is getting ridiculous. First we're supposed to believe that Iran's version of Marine Force Recon or our SEALs came to U.S. soil to run a Chinese fire drill of an assassination, using Mexican nationals for help.

Now, what is the new one? We're to believe they doubled down on stupid and tried pulling two hair brained stunts at once??

I don't like Iran...It won't break my heart if it's leaders all suffer heart attacks or their population does something to change the whole direction of their nation there. It isn't our fight though, on *ANY* level and if Obama starts HIS second war and America's 4th (or more depending on definition) war in just about 10 short years, Congress needs to move for IMMEDIATE impeachment. We can't survive what mistakes like this will do in the blowback we take at home as the rest of the world has had all it can take of our military misadventures.

Just my thoughts.....as this insanity gets totally out of hand!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

K, my mistake the story they just ran was a developing story from february, still fear mongering though

CNN

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

K, my mistake the story they just ran was a developing story from february, still fear mongering though

CNN

You're forgiven.

Didn't see that myself as I wouldn't click on an AC link. I would feel so dirty...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thhorsemen

Thanks for the correction.. I got sidetracked in tracking that down myself by the Drudge Report. It's reading disturbingly like the weeks/months that preceded our forces crossing the border into Iraq in 2003. I'm getting a sick feeling that they may really do this.

What is the deal with these people? They were MAD we dodged a bullet in late September when it looked like war might be inevitable with Israel, so this is plan B to generate the same end result??? They're going to get a great many people killed with this kind of stupidity. I can't believe I am seeing this AGAIN.... This is #7 I have watched happen in my lifetime. 7 major foriegn military actions without so much as a declaration of war. Enough... ENOUGH!

Sorry...I had to get that out...I thought I'd calmed down from Boston....this is far worse. First they beat the Vets, now they find a new way to insure less of them live to return home at all. Damn them all... This can't be allowed to happen again, if we continue moving to war.

Thanks for the story, Jude.... This just can't be allowed again. I wish I could S/F your thread twice..but you know how it goes.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by 4thhorsemen

Damn them all... This can't be allowed to happen again, if we continue moving to war.

Unfortunately, it will happen again and it is happening right now. I agree.

Makes me feel helpless sometimes when the writing is on the wall and we can't do anything about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm a skeptic, but this one seems kooky even to me

the plot just makes no sense, Iran would gain nothing, and risk a lot

makes no snese

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

makes no snese

What's so hard to believe? Why wouldn't Iran hire Mexican drug cartels to assassinate Saudi royalty on American soil? /*break to wipe dripping sarcasm off of fingers and keyboard*/

Quick check: isn't Holder in the hot seat for selling guns to the Mexican cartels and wouldn't "war" with Iran distract everyone and potentially "solve" Obama's re-election issues while at the same time be "showing" how bad the Mexican drug cartels are?

Kinda reeks of desperation, really.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Yukitup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

makes no snese

Absolutely.

It just seems strange on every level. Why would Iran risk everything and most importantly, why is it taking so much less effort to lie to us these days? They don't even try anymore.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Iran would gain nothing, but the more fanatical elements of the Pasdaran think that a great war will usher in the messianic coming of the 12th Imam and the end of the world.

Just as many fanatical churches in the US are begging for the apocalypse, the Twelver Shiites in the Pasdaran want the same thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yeah except in Iran the religious nut jobs are IN POWER.

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Iran would gain nothing, but the more fanatical elements of the Pasdaran think that a great war will usher in the messianic coming of the 12th Imam and the end of the world.

Just as many fanatical churches in the US are begging for the apocalypse, the Twelver Shiites in the Pasdaran want the same thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

The plot is weak. And as the press here in Canada is saying, it's important that it happened on American soil. Why? You all know the answer to that one. I just heard that the US is asking all countries to rally with it. So maybe this is a coalition-building plot for yet another war.

Now if anyone were plotting to assassinate someone that's so well protected, (six patrol cars assigned to the embassy according to Farenheit 911, remember that scene?) why not do it when he steps out of the country to a less secure place?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I can kinda see a link between the worlds most prominent hashish and opium producers and the worlds foremost drug cartel. Why not get together and push to the worlds biggest drug users? Everyones happy

edit on 13-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: i need a new keyboard

edit on 13-10-2011 by PapaEmeritus because: 2ef

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What is the IQ number required to know it was a inside job ?
20 or 15 ?? .. even less
even a monkey would know the difference between a liar and a truther

Politicians to monkeys(us) :

APPLES -- >

Monkey : ITS A LIE

They really think we are dumb that much
i have listenned to the entire press release
it is VERY obvious this is a pure fabrication
to make a case of war against Iran
like they have been trying to do for the last 10 yrs
we know the patern now .. most people are now immunite to those lies

People who believe what they say are true ZOMBIES .. literaly
edit on 10/13/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This has become ridiculous
i think .. i have a theory .. someone from the elite might be on our side
and he found the best way to expose the madness in washington

They are making it obvious to the public and the world that it was pure fabrication since 9/11
before everything was well calculated .. almost everybody was believe the official stories
but now .. they simply dont calculate anything anymore
they look totaly unprofessional and ridiculous at the camera
trying to explain their lies using childish arguments

so someone need to stop the USA before commiting a hundred more war crimes
if it is not someone from the USA(Ron Paul) .. it will be someone from outsite (China Russia)
we wait to long = its only a mather of time before they finally
reveal themself that they are not scare of the USA and attack the US directly
for their national security sakes (regional unbalance)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

seriously.. lol

proof? we dont need no stinkin' proof..

all you need is an accusation ..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
What is the IQ number required to know it was a inside job ?
20 or 15 ?? .. even less
even a monkey would know the difference between a liar and a truther

Politicians to monkeys(us) :

APPLES -- >

Monkey : ITS A LIE

They really think we are dumb that much
i have listenned to the entire press release
it is VERY obvious this is a pure fabrication
to make a case of war against Iran
like they have been trying to do for the last 10 yrs
we know the patern now .. most people are now immunite to those lies

People who believe what they say are true ZOMBIES .. literaly

They are right. The majority of the populace is dumb.
Somehow, people are conditioned to only react to emotional appeals and never use reason or logic to make decisions. I'm not sure if this is a generalized human condition, or if it's more a byproduct of our society and media.

The only thing they may not have considered is just HOW dumb and apathetic they have made the population. Funny if they have done such a good job that no one even remembers next week that this is going on.
Wouldn't surprise me any more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join