It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Websites to show to those who do not believe in extraterrestrial life

page: 2
12
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
You made a thread to advertise your website?


Nope, but you can give him/her suggestions here: www.reddit.com... which I've done.
edit on 13-10-2011 by opnmind because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by opnmind
Associated with a certain belief?
Above Michio Kaku's name the site says:


People that agree that UFOs are real, here and that some are extraterrestrial

I don't think that accurately reflects Michio Kaku's belief or statements.

Ratigan asks him if the UFOs confirm that there's life on other planets and Kaku says he wouldn't go that far, and then goes on to say what would convince him of aliens that we don't have yet.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Michio Kaku has never said that aliens are real and are here for a start!



Yes that is correct and no one is saying he did.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Great thread thanks for the site!

Never seen that NASA footage video before AMAZING.

Quite Terrifying actually.

Shows you how many different alien crafts visit earth.

THAT FIRST APOLLO 10 FOOTAGE IS HOLY S***
that's filmed in the 60's?

Those small and fast white crafts have to be the most common UFOs I've seen on the net
and I'm pretty sure the UFO I seen might be the same - is it the GREYS?



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
Those small and fast white crafts have to be the most common UFOs I've seen on the net
and I'm pretty sure the UFO I seen might be the same - is it the GREYS?


Impossible to say which race uses which type of craft, at least I haven't read anywhere where specific craft are associated with certain beings.



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nick Pope has never seen an alien or alien craft.
He worked in the Ministry of defence, UFO Office..Exciting i hear you say!

Wrong, if yo have read his books as I have then you will know that it was
a drudge job answering letters to the public etc.

He doesn't claim anything, he just recites the same old stuff that is available
from countless other books and tv shows.

He is in it for the money, as most of them are.

Even Steven Greer, who at one time i thought was the real deal, is nothing more than
money wolf dressed up in a believers costume.

Honestly people need to look beneath the surface and they will find that few if any of these
people are as pure as the driven Alien Snow.



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Nick Pope has never seen an alien or alien craft.
He worked in the Ministry of defence, UFO Office..Exciting i hear you say!

Wrong, if yo have read his books as I have then you will know that it was
a drudge job answering letters to the public etc.

He doesn't claim anything, he just recites the same old stuff that is available
from countless other books and tv shows.

He is in it for the money, as most of them are.

Even Steven Greer, who at one time i thought was the real deal, is nothing more than
money wolf dressed up in a believers costume.

Honestly people need to look beneath the surface and they will find that few if any of these
people are as pure as the driven Alien Snow.

True, it's pretty easy to see which people are driven by money and which ones are driven by getting the truth out. Of all the people that has talked, I personally feel Alex Collier seem to be the real deal - simply by listening to the message, his rare appearances and all the material that is available for free.
edit on 18-10-2011 by opnmind because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Honestly people need to look beneath the surface and they will find that few if any of these
people are as pure as the driven Alien Snow.


Any other researcher or scientist or journalist in any OTHER field writes books and goes on speaking tours for money, no one bats an eyelash. Scientific journals are sold for around $30.00 a copy just look at the pro sites JSTOR, RAND to name a few..

Jim Oberg and Phil Plait, both infamous debunkers... write books and get paid for speaking... why does no one attack them?

Buzz Aldrin is a 'hero' going on an all expense paid trip that most of us just dream about on the TAXPAYERS DIME, so why does no one complain when he charges $50,000 for a one hour appearance? Why is no one calling him a money grabbing charlatan? Should he not speak for free considering we already paid millions for that trip?

But when a UFO guy dares write a book, or gets paid to speak... all of a sudden they are evil spawns of the swamp monster. Do you know how much you make from a book? PEANUTS because the publisher gets 99% of the take... a speaking engagement? Barely covers the cost of travel and hotel, (unless your an ex wanna be nuclear scientist like Friedman who seems top be able to make a living off it
)

And you know what? its the BELIEVERS who make the whistle blowers turn... They start out with a good story... the one true story based on compartmentalization. Then as time goes on, the fickle public demands more. The story is old, its not good enough anymore... so what is your opinion on the Turkey UFO? Look at the Friedman question thread. People are expecting answers to everything

Dr Lier had a good thing going, now he like all the others he supports the latest hottest UFO sighting whether real or not. I see it all over the web. Greer started out good, but decided that working for free sucks and he found a way to turn a good profit from the believers. Many others have done the same, turned websites into member only sites... and actually get paid for their journalism like any other NORMAL writer.

Project Camelot... they get their money from donations. They could fly the subject to them one plane fare, but no they take their whole crew on the road, live the jet set life style on their members backs. Bill Ryan admits freely on interview he has never had a real job


Skeptics scream "They should do it for free... or it's BS" How stupid of a comment is that? Do YOU work for free? Do main stream scientists work for free? Shouldn't they share their discoveries with us for free? Don't we have a right to know what they are selling?

And the skeptic also cause these researchers to go the way they do... because eventually they get tired of the same old BS hammered on daily by skeptics who sound like a broken record and their only function in life is to attack and ridicule things they do not believe.

And then there is ATS... They are in 'stealth mode' when it comes to earning cash from the UFO stuff... but make no mistake... they too are in it 'for the money' and tell ya right up front that they are a business

siteworthchecker.com...
abovetopsecret.com is Worth $923,444 USD
Daily Ad Revenue - $1,264USD



So get over it. Its America Freedom Capitalism Right to publish... right to make MONEY

Hmmm I think I just convinced myself I am a FOOL for doing this free all these years...anyone wanna send me a buck? I have hungry Ferrets to feed

edit on 18-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon
 


Much of what you say is completely true!
The trust part vanishes for me when money is involved, because
where there is money there's a profit, and where there's a profit there's fraud.

So although i do agree with you in principle, I can't agree with you in practice.
The subject matter is too open to fraud in the first place, to with-stand the greatest of all evils our friend Mr Money.

It's not hard to imagine, Steven Greer or any other big name researchers turning a blind eye, (this one time)"Think of the Money"
and so it goes.

I understand that people need to earn a crust, but £50,000 for a one hour blurb :facepalm:



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by annella
 


It said Keyhoe. Go have another look.

Ok sorry I saw posted later that it was corrected.
edit on 18-10-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Michio Kaku has never said that aliens are real and are here for a start!



And it didnt say that either. He is listed under Those who think some UFO's are exterterrestrial.



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


We in retail have a saying that goes: "Profit is not a dirty word". What is it about the money ? Money is evil? Not my money. Its rare but not evil. LOL. Making money is bad ? Not according to most people. Most people spend a good deal of their time in pursuit of it. They spend 40 or more hours a week working so that they can get it. They put it in a bank so they can get paid more of it for keeping it there. They invest it so they can make more of it.
But UFO research and research findings, that should all be provided for free because..... well just because.
That doesnt sound very fair to me.



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by rigel4
 


We in retail have a saying that goes: "Profit is not a dirty word". What is it about the money ? Money is evil? Not my money. Its rare but not evil. LOL. Making money is bad ? Not according to most people. Most people spend a good deal of their time in pursuit of it. They spend 40 or more hours a week working so that they can get it. They put it in a bank so they can get paid more of it for keeping it there. They invest it so they can make more of it.
But UFO research and research findings, that should all be provided for free because..... well just because.
That doesnt sound very fair to me.

Thing is that there are people really milking it, and there are people just asking for what is reasonable. It's understandable that they need some money for the work they put in.



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well aliens are NOT a religion science should never be a matter of belief it should rather be a matter of theory or FACT nothing else . I believe in god .Ok now I believe in aliens ??? god is something science can never prove or disprove belief in this case is a must have .
aliens on the other hand can be proven to exist or not simple as that .
So no I dont believe in aliens .
I have looked at all the evidence up to date sifted through teh worst of what is hoxes and what is left if takin to CIVIL court would get you sued but having said that whit evidence at hand in criminal court you would be let off .
In other words there is some evidence that aliens do exist but nothing strong enough yet to say yep 100%
Sooner or later we will finly get the proff we need to say for certain they do exist until that time
I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to say yes the do .
This is based on real things not some guy saying I believe



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
well aliens are NOT a religion science should never be a matter of belief it should rather be a matter of theory or FACT nothing else . I believe in god .Ok now I believe in aliens ??? god is something science can never prove or disprove belief in this case is a must have .
aliens on the other hand can be proven to exist or not simple as that .
So no I dont believe in aliens .
I have looked at all the evidence up to date sifted through teh worst of what is hoxes and what is left if takin to CIVIL court would get you sued but having said that whit evidence at hand in criminal court you would be let off .
In other words there is some evidence that aliens do exist but nothing strong enough yet to say yep 100%
Sooner or later we will finly get the proff we need to say for certain they do exist until that time
I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to say yes the do .
This is based on real things not some guy saying I believe


You made some very valid points in your post. There is "some" evidence that aliens do exist. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence that Earth has been visited by E.T.s. But, like you said, its not 100% so the jury is still out.

I really liked how you articulated that, "God, is something science can never prove or disprove." And that aliens, are a matter of theory or fact." It is a simple statement but profound in its complexity and depth. I really enjoyed it. I would like to add that for some of us, concepts of God and aliens can be both closely related and extreme opposites. Some would argue that the discovery of aliens would negate the existence of God, while others would simply say God also created aliens. Personally, I believe there is as much and as less evidence for both the absence and existence of both God and aliens. But to quote Carl Sagan, "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Additionally, and technically, to be considered a religion, all you need is a belief in something and a tax-exempt status by the IRS.

Great post!



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just lost an hour watching so far...thanks so much for posting this.
Absolutely fascinating stuff!
s & f



posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I just lost an hour watching so far...thanks so much for posting this.
Absolutely fascinating stuff!
s & f


I lose days it seems! Haha



posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I just lost an hour watching so far...thanks so much for posting this.
Absolutely fascinating stuff!
s & f


Glad to hear!



posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I know i am preaching to the converted here but I can assure people also, 100% that there are other intelligent life forms on this planet. But getting people to believe it is difficult because many say your a liar, or a freak or something. I have had two major experiences in my life comming face to face with two diffrent races/species/aliens what ever you want to call them. But I havent seen a convincing UFO yet. But I have had a decent two minute conversation with one, and in the weirdest place. And a terrifying experience with another
both during the day/evening.



posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Taking a look into the hubble ultra deep field images will make most people realize that it's impossible that we are alone.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 1   >>

log in

join