It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A SMH type video....Sad day for Sacramento when you see a clip like this being done to a old lady

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
in case anyone doesn't know yet, there is literally hundreds of videos exactly along the same line as this one at world star hip hop. urban youths go out of their way to record some racial crap, and world star hurries and uploads them to a #storm of racially bickering. that is one website that should be shut-down.

That's horrible, I was curious about that website when I watched the clip (because i never heard of it). To know that they allow this type of garbage on their site is ridiculous....I hope sites like that are ALL shut down, since they allow it on their site its almost like they're promoting these types of actions.... I hope these kids are caught soon and tossed in jail......

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This video surfacing now is ironic given the move Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown just took in signing the new law to remove yet another means for those citizens to defend themselves.

If you're referring to Monday's ban on open carry that goes into effect January 1, 2012, I wouldn't really see that as something that would have changed this situation. The open carry folks don't wander around this part of town, and if this woman had been open carrying the punks likely would have taken her gun. A third-party CCW permit holder witness to this event would have been in the wrong to produce their weapon, unless it had escalated to a point where it was life threatening "beyond a reasonable doubt". Now, had the woman been a CCW holder, things might have been different. She could have easily claimed that she was in fear and put these goodfornothings down.

The video sickens me.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripnman

I wish this lady was carrying, the situation would of been resolved real quick...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
UPDATE: There has been an arrest made in this case. One of the two perps was stopped for an unrelated traffic infraction (serendipity!) and arrested for assault with gang enhancements. Police have identified the second man (I use that term loosely) and are also looking for the person that recorded and uploaded the clip.

Sacramento police today arrested 21-year-old Rasaan Zawadi in connection with the unprovoked attack on a woman in south Sacramento that was captured on video and believed to have been posted on the Internet by the suspects.

Source: Sacramento Bee

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripnman

This is a beautiful turn of events, sweet justice is always a great thing.....I hope they toss these kids away for a long time.....or at least whoop the crap out them...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join