It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A SMH type video....Sad day for Sacramento when you see a clip like this being done to a old lady

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Not sure if this clip has already been posted yet. I came across this video that recently went viral, it shows two black teen boys taunting an old lady and then they go as far as punching her twice and knocking her down. The police are still looking for the teens in this video. It's a sad, disturbing video to watch, because I just read a report that the lady has some mental issues. Not sure how to post a movie so im just posting one of the many articles I came across.

blogs.sacbee.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
My friends told me of this and I didnt think much of it, but now that I have seen it...

Still... the work "torment" is a little far beyond reach.

Now to grab my popcorn and once more watch the debacle of "Gorillas V. County"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Not sure if this clip has already been posted yet. I came across this video that recently went viral, it shows two black teen boys taunting an old lady and then they go as far as punching her twice and knocking her down. The police are still looking for the teens in this video. It's a sad, disturbing video to watch, because I just read a report that the lady has some mental issues. Not sure how to post a movie so im just posting one of the many articles I came across.

blogs.sacbee.com...

F'n PUNKS!

That kind of garbage makes my blood boil. I'd like to see that little wannabe gangster do something like that when I'm around. I'd show him what it's like to lay on the ground and bleed for a while.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

This video surfacing now is ironic given the move Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown just took in signing the new law to remove yet another means for those citizens to defend themselves. What can a woman like this do? If she's caught with the means to defend herself, she goes to state prison. I'll bet these punks don't even get jail time in California's over-crowded system though. Probation, perhaps... Restitution to the state victim's fund, I'm sure. Yeah, that will teach them their lesson alright. Next time be more careful with what happens to the video.

What a sad thing to watch happen in broad daylight in America. Pathetic......

OP, thanks for the story here. Had I not seen it, I wouldn't have believed it happened quite this way and this cold. Wow.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I get zero joy posting a video like this, but things like this cant go unnoticed...It literally makes my stomach turn watching kids treat an older lady like this...This isnt a race thing, if its white boys, indian boys, chinese boys, ect doing this I'd be just as pissed...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
All in the name of being "G"
cmon fellas, "keep it real"
edit on 12-10-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What in the world would cause someone to do such a thing? How desensitized are the youth of today to have zero consideration for another human being? Very disturbing. I'm really at a loss for words cause all i can think of is Why?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Damn shame that these two idiots have nothing better to do than harass this woman!!. Too bad there wasnt someone around to cave their heads in! Pathetic just sums it up!

But you better get all your anger out on them now because I'm sure its only a matter of time before they get locked up and people begin feeling sorry for the "young misguided men" in jail ~~sarcasm~~

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This is Americas future apparently... can I borrow someones gun and just a single bullet.

These punks shouldn't see the light of day for at least 10 years. Especially the a**hole laughing his spoiled, narcissistic a$$ off in the background. What really aggravates me is that there are to people walking by when this is happening. Take a look at 1:37, the punk punches her and the two people ignore it. They should have run those whelps over, if they had a car.

Punks like this shouldn't see the light of day, and most of the time don't deserve life, end of story.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
wannabe little gansta F***tards.
I really get emotionally livid when I see this type of garbage happening.

Luckily, he found a defensless woman.. had he approached my wife in such a manner, he would have been cut like a thanksgiving turkey.

Had I seen this, be would have recieved the beating of his life.. followed by a thrashing of both the idiot witgh the camera...and the two worthless waste of spems that walked by laughing.

Ignorant cowards watching and doing nothing.
Had 4-5 citizens took them to the ground for a good stomping, and the video surfaced, I bet a few punks would think twice about doing this in the future.

In a situation like this.. a blatant violent act on an innocent, I fully approve of mob-justice.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Can I be the first to say that I absolutly loath that whole "SMH" thing? It really grinds my gears.

Anyway, on topic, a reader comment said it best:

What I want to see next are the protests, the marches and the outrage at the city council and police department. I know if this was turned around, we'd be seeing that already. Hmmmmm

Bold is mine.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

She does not look or act so much like an old lady but does appear to be mentally challenged and was unsure of how to get away from the trouble.

This lack of emotional detachment is going to become something very common place if things continue as they are economically. These guys would think nothing of taking whatever they can get from you or anyone they come into contact with.

This is why it is so important to keep our gun rights secure as we move into an uncertain future.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
That, in no way, was racially motivated I'm guessing. That is a pathetic excuse for a human right there. People like that make me sick. Whats worse is the fact that if it had been some white guys doing some crap like that to a black woman it would have been a completely different story. Pathetic on all counts.

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I must be out of the loop. What does "SMH" stand for? I once subscribed to a home-based business called SMH, but I doubt that is what was meant.

Stupid Malignant Homies?
edit on 10/13/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I must be out of the loop. What does "SMH" stand for? I once subscribed to a home-based business called SMH, but I doubt that is what was meant.

Stupid Malignant Homies?

When I use it, it means 'shaking my head'......As in shaking my head in disgust.....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by OldCorp

Stupid Malignant Homies?

When I use it, it means 'shaking my head'......As in shaking my head in disgust.....

Thank you for the enlightenment. Have a cookie, and a star.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I seen this on another site but couldnt comment on the stupid actions shown as the woman is a special need person. This is some of the ignorance that brings forth what must occure here in order for species to move ahead genetically. THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY AT ALL ABOUT THIS..
edit on 10/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Nice, i wonder what kinda pleasure these two idiots got from harassing a woman who is reported to have mental problems? fking no marks.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
in case anyone doesn't know yet, there is literally hundreds of videos exactly along the same line as this one at world star hip hop. urban youths go out of their way to record some racial crap, and world star hurries and uploads them to a #storm of racially bickering. that is one website that should be shut-down.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I've noticed that too. A lot of the insane clips like above I've seen seem to be hosted at that site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join