FALSE FLAG Joe Biden World War 3 USA To Invade Iran.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I know this video refers viewers to Infowars and i don't listen to Alex Jones, but regardless, note Biden's rhetoric and attempt to drum up support for his "compelling detailed case" to "unite the entire world against the Iranian behavior".

Biden asserts "the consequences for Iran I think are going to be serious"...

Also see Alleged Plot to Kill Saudi Ambassador Fuels U.S. Push to 'Isolate' Iran as Pols Call Plot an 'Act of War'

Rep. Michael McCaul R-Texas, said if it was indeed sponsored by the Iranian government, "this would constitute an act of war not only against the Saudis and Israelis but against the United States as well."

Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., issued a similar statement saying, "Iran's assassination of a foreign diplomat in our country would have violated both U.S. and international law, and represented an act of war."

Rep. Ted Poe, R-Texas, speaking on Fox News, called the plot an "act of war" against the United States.

"We have to do something,"
he said, saying the specifics of the response should be left up to the Defense Department and the president.

So both Dems and Republicans are taking the attempted plot as an act of war and raises the possibility for military action against Iran.
edit on 12-10-2011 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Sick. Do they really hate the Muslim race THAT much?
What a shame. Sometimes I have hope for this pitiful planet and it's lame excuse at an intelligent species at the pique of performance. I swear there is so much we need to learn If we're ever going to hope to survive until 3000 A.D.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Posted ad nauseum all over this site. Just because Biden says this doesnt mean war is happening. Biden is known for many a gaff.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Joe seems to be trying to hide behind his own eyelids. (watch video) I wonder why?... maybe he is just tired.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The US has been watching Iran for many years just waiting for it to screw up. Everyone has known for years that Iran supports radical islamic terrorism abroad, and now they got caught.

Although not quite an act of war because it was foiled before it happened, it certainly arms the US government with more reasons to attack Iran.

Actually, I would be more worried about how the Saudi and Israel Governments handle this. Mainly Israel though, they will act of their own accord, and they more-so than the US, are likely to use direct military intervention.

This is all just another drop of gasoline on an already gas soaked bonfire just waiting to be lit up and burn everyone who is involved. They ALL are drunk on power and oil.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

If this article is true prepare for bumpy ride

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

You really believe Iran was behind this?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

" The US has been watching Iran for many years just waiting for it to screw up. Everyone has known for years that Iran supports radical islamic terrorism abroad, and now they got caught. "

In what Way were they Caught here ? This whole Story is an Obvious Fabrication , but don't take my Word for it , take Hers................>

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well it is important to remember that if the story is true, it would be an act of war. That is a fact. The problem here, however, is that the US has no credibility left at all. Not after the bold faced lies we saw that pulled us into Iraq. So I simply do not believe them and until they show some evidence that this story is true I will continue to think it is BS.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have been saying will TPTB make Joe Biden president? Two ways to achieve this, one is to have Obama step down in a scandel, the other is to assasinate him.

Intrestingly enough the Illuminati card game has an assasination card, where they guy looks like Obama, another interesting two here,

NATO chasing a Straw Man
www.flickr.com...

Voodoo Economics
www.flickr.com...

I think both of these cards are in play at the moment.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Did he really say thier "genetic behavior" .... what the hell is that.

I even googled it and it googled gerneral motors.

Some messed up times we live in and its just gonna get worse.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idotwhat
Did he really say thier "genetic behavior" .... what the hell is that.

No. he said generic. Generic behavior.

Not Genetic.

As in the general behavior of their government.

Not that Iran was actually behind this.

To the OP, this will not be ww3. I have seen so many threads propose so many different scenarios that will lead to ww3. They never come true. Because it is nothing more than very very broad speculation.

If anything, it will lead to more bickering back and forth, politically... That's about it.
edit on 13-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"...you're going to see continued isolation of Iraq.... I mean, excuse me, Iran... um, um, uh....."

That slip says it all.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It says it all? Well, what does it say? Because if it says it all, I must be missing it.

I do that all the time. Say Iraq instead of Iran or vice versa. I have seen and heard lots of people do that.

Help me out. What does it say, because apparently, I am missing the message.
edit on 13-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

That's interesting. Personally, I've never confused Iran with Iraq.

The point is: the U.S. are so involved in the Middle East right now their objectives are becoming hazy.

Iran. Iraq. Whatever. It's all the same.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Sick. Do they really hate the Muslim race THAT much?
What a shame. Sometimes I have hope for this pitiful planet and it's lame excuse at an intelligent species at the pique of performance. I swear there is so much we need to learn If we're ever going to hope to survive until 3000 A.D.

Er, Muslim race?
Islam is not a race or ethnic group.
It is a religious faith.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
ok so who is being played here Iran US or Saudi Arabia www.reuters.com... from the link

Saudi king urged U.S. to attack Iran: WikiLeaks
did Iran read this? is this wiki leak true? if it is yes and yes then Iran did try this attack.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
How do you know if a politician is lying?
His lips are moving for one.

But also he blinks like there is no tomorrow!!!!
Jesus Tapdancin' Christ could he have maybe squeezed in ONE MORE blink?!?!?
I was starting to try and recognise a pattern.
Anyone here know morse code?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hehehe

Rapid blinking blocks vision and can be an arrogant signal, saying 'I am so important, I do not need to see you'.

changingminds.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal
[more

I have to agree with you there, America has told that many lies that it has zero credibility. The Iraq WMD lies and the Bin Laden story changing about 7 times in one week doesn't exactly build credibility. I'm sure a US official said that this Iran plot sounds as if it came from a Holywood script because of how far fetched this plot was, but then most American policy and intelligence is a work of fiction.

<<   2 >>

join