It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who predicted earthquake in Japan, predicts another one in less than a week (videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
He is watching Haarp and on March 3rd of this year , he posted a video explaining why he thought there would be a big earthquake (comparing the chart to the state it was days before the earthquake in Hawaii).
Here is his old video

Now he is predicting another big one according to the same chart
Watch here

He makes sense. Even if Haarp doesn't do it, somehow the system detects Earth motions or whatever happens to her before a major earthquake. But it it suspicious that Haarp deletes data several days before an earthquake happens. Why? What are they hiding? I don't think it's just a coincidence.
edit on 12-10-2011 by quitesane because: corrected a typo

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Saw something similar a month after the earthquake in Japan where a girl who supposedly predicted predicted another one in a month's time. Fleh. Prophets yeah?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I know you're talking about nania9 or whatever her name was... It's quite different. She was whispering and he is talking loud LOL But, if to be serious, he has data he is showing. Unless you believe it's just a coincidence that 3 big quakes had similar charts some days before they took place. Notice that this chart doesn't have deleted parts in other times...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
october 28th project blue beam

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

O wrong guy.....

edit on 14-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Does anyone find this 7.4 mag. quake today interesting based on what this guy has to say in this thread.

I noticed it was four days off of his Monday prediction....Very interesting.

As his other predictions were off by four or five days as well.

Anyone else care to pipe in on the matter?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

No I don't find it interesting. Did he predict the large 7.6 at the Kermedecs in July?

Those instruments like seismos go off line for short periods of time. There is nothing sinister about that. I can't quite make out which instrumentation he is viewing but if it is the magnetometer that measures flux in the magnetosphere and NOT HAARP.

Ah got it, the spectrum waterfall complete with a transmission break today.

I have been back to the 24th June from the 6th July - the date of the 7.6 in the Kermedecs. No transmission breaks.

Sorry, the theory does not hold up. If you look at the fluxgate magnetometer for the dates of the 'breaks' that he says is the signal being hidden, these are correspond to incoming solar disturbance.

He would do well to investigate what he is looking at instead of making wild claims.

the system monitors frequencies between 1 and 30 MHz and creates a running spectrogram or waterfall chart. In this type of chart, frequency is plotted along the y-axis, time on the x-axis and signal intensity as a color with bright yellow and red collors representing strong signal levels and darker, blue and violet collors representing weak or no signal. This type of chart gives an overall visualization of the natural ionospheric conditions on any given day. For example, a large number of bright horizontal bands on this chart would be indicative of good ionospheric propagation conditions. Conversely, a chart that is mostly blue or violet is indicative of high absorption or low ionospheric ionization. (It is important to keep in mind that the system monitors signals propagating from all directions into HAARP

HAARP Spectrum Monitor

Note the italics are theirs not mine.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Hey thanks!

I should know better then to post something before I did a little digging.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I think the lull he was referring to was sometime before the actual event.

Did you happen to read his explanation?...Because for me, it goes in one brain cell and out the other.

Furthermore, I read so many posts that it all kind of oozes together in me noggin.

Sorry Pm.....I re-read your post and is evident you did read it...Never mind

edit on 23-10-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
There were several earthquakes after his video. one stronger than the other.
So, his videos are definitely are worth watching...

Here is a new one and it's even worse...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Your theory does make sense. If those breaks appear as a result of incoming solar disturbance, then may be the earthquakes are results of solar activity , e.g. flares. In this case, it's still worth watching the meter to know what to expect.. Though, in my opinion we are living in such a crazy time that we can expect anything to happen any time.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I just checked the haarp website. There was a "break" on October 21st as well... Somehow this guy has missed it. Well, he never mentioned it anyway. May be the 21st "break" was indicator of the earthquake that happened in Turkey?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by quitesane

Indeed it does make sense to keep an eye on Solar although I think the jury is still out on any connection. It would be better by far to watch the induction magnetometer or the fluxgate magnetometer rather than the waterfall.

Address of both of those in my signature.

new topics

top topics

join