It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens..Aliens and Deadly Cults

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Throughout history, people have claimed to have otherworldly knowledge, Predictions and have led followers to commit horrific acts of violence and also total fear! Are they crazy? Extraterrestrial origin? And if so, did they simply misinterpret the messages they received? Or is it more of a sinister agenda?

You all might want to tune in and watch. (History Channel)

[Edit] It really connects to this thread www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.abovetopsecret.com...
And many others. Very interesting.
edit on 12-10-2011 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

You might want to 'quote' those words given they are what the presenter says almost word for word.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Whatever they say, I'll buy it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

My bad..I did mess up this thread really bad..lol But hopefully fixed it enough. Just wanted to let some people know about this show, pretty cool stuff...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I like that show very much, but you have to take every episode with a grain of salt. Always go into a show with your skeptic devil on your sleeve. Some of their theories make 100% complete sense, while others have a lot of holes in them.

As Agent Mulder says........I WANT to believe.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Yes,I do try and weigh the evidence out evenly when I watch. It is a show on cable and I am sure they want to grab your attention..which they do! But we all know they stretch out the truth a bit. It is a great show and keeps my thoughts processing "out of the box"..I will keep watching, but with my skeptic alarms on..lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I LOVE this show...Everyone i know I ask them, Do you believe in aliens? Usually they say no and I say here watch this show and I show them a few episodes... Then I ask them, Do you believe in aliens? and the answer is usually YES if not yes then, can we watch more episodes? this is very interested!

Yes everything they say is not 100% obviously it cant be but they give very good options to think about and good explanations of things that have happened in the past.

Things just don't make sense and the way that the world works things make sense, what goes up must come down, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its a duck!

When things do not make sense that means something is going on someone is trying to hide something or make you think differently of what you are looking at...

People thousands of years ago did not put UFO in paintings for fun, they didn't talk about things like flying coaches and flying palaces as a metaphor for something because WHAT WOULD THAT BE A METAPHOR FOR???? nothing they are talking about UFO's that their "GODS" uses to come down to earth and talk to them or whatever they were doing.

People thousands of years ago did not have the time to worry about things that we do today like making up stories about things, they wouldn't spend huge amounts of time making statues and cave wall paintings of things for no reason other then fun or hey why not lets do it... They did it because someone told them to do it and they obviously had their reasons to listen to them...

If someone landed a spaceship in front of me and told me to build a monument for them or they would vaporize me and then vaporizes the guy next to me I'm pretty sure my ass would be carving some monuments and not be to worried about much else...

When scientists from all nations say "WE COULD NOT BUILD THIS EVEN TODAY WITH OUR TECHNOLOGY" that tells me something, how they hell was it build thousands of years ago, and who built it? Because now being that we are the most advanced civilization in the world at any given point in history or so we think, how is it that they could build it thousands of years ago, but we cant build it now?

EX: crystal skulls, pyramids, megalithic buildings around the world, underwater buildings, ect...

Everyone should open their eyes this would could be so much better place to live in if everyone cared about their brothers and sisters of the earth, we are all one and there is only 1 earth, what one does affects the many.

peace

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

My thinking exactly...there is a lot to this show that raises my attention to another level, every week..I get on the internet during and after each show researching what they say.. Has to be my most favorite show.
Very addicting.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that show. Ive always been interested in the true cause of alot mental illnesses. When people hear voices who are we to decide its all just a broken brain. IM happy they brought that up

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The History Channel has some interesting shows. What disturbs me about their shows is the way they often start out pretty good and then the truth gets twisted in ways that defy imagination. If you happened to be alive to experience an event in history, it's always a shock to see it 're-framed'.

I'd agree that you might want to seriously question everything.

They really are rewriting history.

Remember the wild savages (Native Americans) that had to be genocided (almost) for our 'safety'? I learned that one via public education in the 1970's. It was THE standard story. Lies.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
Throughout history, people have claimed to have otherworldly knowledge, Predictions and have led followers to commit horrific acts of violence and also total fear! Are they crazy? Extraterrestrial origin? And if so, did they simply misinterpret the messages they received? Or is it more of a sinister agenda?

What they were, and are even today, are manipulative people, looking to gain control over weak minded people...

Nothing more, nothing less. Charles Manson used to say there were hidden messages for him in the song Helter Skelter, By The Beatles.

Others promised utopia in exchange for control.... Others got their followers to commit suicide.

it's just crazy people looking for control and they manipulate people into giving them that control.... Aliens have nothing to do with it.

new topics

top topics

join