It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Is Cheney Dropping Out? Is McCain the Secret Weapon for November?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
here is an opinion
cheney has a very public (faked)heart attack(too much of a liability from haliburton scandal) this will also help his being investigated, hard to show up to court or public inquiry on life support. Guliani is named as vp. terroism threats are increased. espesialy on election day. gov arnold declares a high terror alert at around 5pm election day ,blocking off major roads to polls and scarring people to from showing up to vote. bush administration manipulates election result ,bush wins in a close race. powell resigns, Mcain is appionted in place of powell. missing Boeing 727 shows up and drops biological weapons ricin not anthrax and nuclear bombs on selected targets( anthrax is misdirection already traced back to U.S.). nukes traced back to iran were terrorist were (new war).documents that cheney had show iran selling nukes and harboring terrorist.

the terror attacks could come b4 the election if bush polls are too low
Just an opinion

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seems we both agree on the fake public heart attack.

Talking with some others (My wife) we all seem to agree that it would not be in McCain's best interest to take the second chair on the ticket. It would lessen the respect us moderates have for him. Guilliami would be the next best thing for the Bush ticket.

I also don't think Powell will stick around for a second term, or at least not a full one.

IF, IF the ?next war? goes badly, I can kind of forsee Rumsfield getting canned in order to regain some support for the Bush Administration.

We'll just have to wait and see if or how the terror aspect plays into all of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yes. Can't you feel the love?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join