It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Survival Guide & VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
2012 Survival Guide & VIDEO (Click)

I got the above link sent me by email and clicked it and watched the video, it was very interesting and they sell a book but before I bought it I wanted to ask a few questions on here first...

First of all it's by a guy called Maxwell Swart, anyone know anything about him?

The video is what got my attention, they claim they know the best and worst places to be on Dec 21 2012, and have concrete hard evidence for the predicted polar shift and what it will do to the earth etc. etc. covering pretty much everything and more thats been talked about on ATS.

Comments anyone, is it worth getting?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

I can tell you right now what you need to do so you can save your money.
1. Go about business as usual.
2. If something happens, DON'T Panic!
3. Let everyone else panic
4. Pick up the pieces of what left over after the people that panicked went crazy.
5. Go back to #1

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

NO it's not worth buying. It's an opportunist trying to cash in on paranoid delusions and the gullible. If you feel you need to do anything, stock up on non-perishables and bottled water, some survival gear, and some guns and ammo. That will get you through just about any crisis and you won't feel foolish come 12/22/2012 when you wake up and find that nothing of extreme import happened.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

I agree wil kill_dogg

It's fear mongering. Any time anyone tries to scare you into buying something, I highly recommend using your best judgement in buying someone else's product, like in this case; food, water, sedatives to keep you from panicking, and, a gun if you feel safer having one around.

Otherwise, you've most likely got nothing to be scared of.
Relax.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Haven’t watch the video yet, but it sounds opportunist to me as well.

If you are in the Market for survival guide let me recommend Holly Deyo’s book “Dare to Prepare” it is worth the money and has more information than you can remember. It covers most scenarios of survival preparation, and a host of general knowledge that everyone can use… daily not just for survival. Her guide to translating the codes on food products is great.

Water….minimum of 2 gallons per day per person for the length of time required.

Food… Long storage shelf life are best, but canned is OK.
STAY AWAY FROM THE READY MADE MEALS, most are pasta based and the cost vs. calorie content are low.

Long term storage life try www.mountainhouse.com look for their #10 can selections.

Shelter…Rule of thumb is Stay home until home is no longer.

Personally I have two Got-to-go bags packed ready to depart. The one I keep with me at all times is a backpack with sleeping bag and two-man tent and all items that will help me survive for a minimum of on week.

The other I have in U-Lock storage place and it is a full pickup truck load of stuff along with a canoe. I won’t go in to detail, but it is designed to facilitate survival of 4 persons for about 6 months.

One thing to consider that most do not is :

Where are you likely to be in a SHTF event.

Urban or Rural ?

Urban survival is much different rural survival. For instance the likelihood of a Urban survivalist needing a set of bolt cutters and a crowbar is very high, but a rural survivalist need for these items is quite low. How about a siphon hose ?,or… see where I am going with this. Each need different tools to help.

Well on to the Video..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I wouldn't waste my money. I find it highly suspicious that Swart has bought up a number of sites with the word scam in the title just to sell his book. It's almost like he's trying make sure that sites actually calling his book a scam don't appear on the first page of a search.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
solar tsunami?!?! lol this guy cant be serious. WEAK.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Its a good idea to get some basic preps for you and yours set aside.
No matter the prediction.

This video quotes a scientist likening massive solar storms to a "tsunami"; then goes on to rattle off death statistics for actual sea water tsunami waves.

Alot of b.s. meant to hype your fear...big time shallow sales pitch...IMHO...

by all means I advocate doing at least the minimum for your family. Screw" prophecy"/nostradamus et al:
It hasn't happened until it happens.

Still Listening: he's just now stressing "bug out bags": Having a bug out bag does you no good if you've got nowhere to go!
This is hype.Nobody"knows what is coming tomorrow,much less in 2012
edit on 12-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Save your money. You can learn everything this tool has to "teach" you from his books in the ATS Survival Forum for free...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OK, just listened to the entire sales pitch, my informed advise is to keep your money in you pocket on this one.

At this point I must reiterate if you want a survival guide worth the money get Holly Deyo’s book, “Dare to Prepare”.

It can most easily be found through her husbands website www.standeyo.com .

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You have to realize that this whole 2012 thing started over a calendar. Yes a calendar, just because some ancient culture decided their calendar ends on a certain day doesn't mean the world does.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well,
was used to be on the 2012 bandwagon,.
But after SOO many predictions have failed,. it has left me hopeless for the doom.
I think it will be just another year and date.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Maxwell Smart was the character in the spy comedy Get Smart. Hmmm ...

Pole shifts cannot happen. They are demonstrably false. The idea cooked up by Hancock and based on earlier work by Hapgood isn't physically possible.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Thanks everyone I knew you guys would tear it apart, It did catch my interest but I thought it would turn out to be just another money making scheme when all is said and done.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In the answers given, you don't take into consideration the main fact of the 2012 prediction: that most life on earth will be either destroyed, raised energitically, or something major might happen.

My question is, if such a major event takes places (some say the earth crust pole shift could occur in a matter of minutes!!), ==> Where do we go IN THE WORLD? Which countries are "safe" areas?

I have heard in the past:
- at least 2km high in the mountains
- north america will be mostly destroyed

What are the predictions for Europe, Asia, Oceania and Africa ?

Where can we find the most scientific predictions of a possible rapid pole shift?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

Rapid pole shifts have never happened. They are in fact impossible. About as rapid an event of that type can be is an amazing 1 meter a year.

new topics

top topics

join