It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
As a realist I, as well as most, can see that, the movement all be it unorganized and misdirected in some ways, is the start of something? Change? One can only hope. But with each passing day even when tossed under the rug for the latest news puff story, OWS and all other occupy movements are gaining steam. The uninformed are becoming wise, the people as a collective whole are realizing there voice.

Society has come to the conclusion "that the voice that never speaks, is never heard" and are speaking up. To think a man in Tunisia (Mohamed Bouazizi, gone but not forgotten) in a literal sense lit a fire under our collective asses, and since then we have seen the world realize the social inequality forced upon us by the current systems that we are bound too.

Too all who watched the video and were moved bye the speech, and the underlying context of the message, keep up our fight let our voices be heard. We may not need to occupy the world, but occupy where you can. Support your local movement, but please be informed so as not to give fox news and there cohorts any more ammo, to cast negative weight against a very important cause.

SaneThinking

An informed opinion, isn't the start of a revolution. But the rebuttal to keep it moving forward... R.E.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.” – John F. Kennedy, 1962

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
People can label this movement with theories of conspiracy, but I will tell you, I will never stop thinking free. Whatever this might all amount to, I won't stop fighting until we all reach true freedom or death. I will not fight for any government or leader or politician or corporation, I will only fight for humanity as a whole.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

I agree with the message just not the video,
The american NGOs are behind the uprising and as well in Egypt and libya.

Those revolutions are what i call proxy western made revolutions.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Resonant

Can you define 'true freedom' for me? Maybe then I
understand what it is people are after.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

While watching this and other similar videos it is hard for me to imagine ALL of the people becoming part of their ghigher potential, sometimes it just feels like we are destined for a reboot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join