It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching this video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything - Albert Einstein.

I think it's time for change whether you disagree with me or not, let's imagine the world we want to live in and lets make that happen.
edit on 12-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That is a very powerful video.. I've been to to most OWS occupations in my city. I believe it's the dawn of a new day

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Powerful, moving, inspiring and impressive! Thank you so much for sharing this!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The video got me when the riot squad member realized that he was just fighting his brothers and was forgiven.

powerful video.

"Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men,
machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.
You are not machines, you are not cattle, you are men,
you have the love of humanity in your heart."
-Charlie Chaplin

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Generally i support the protests and the need to make the wealthy pay their fair share.

I do however fear the outcome of these if they ever do gain enough traction. I hope whoever emerges a leader of these protests is responsible and will not simply install a communist government. And i fear if it does gain enough traction and it looks like the government is in risk of falling, martial law may be declared and a real removal of freedoms the result.

I suppose we have to hope for the best. Looking back though world history however, most revolutions end with just as bad if not a worse government than what came before it. The rare exceptions being the democracy movements of the last couple hundred years. Lets hope we dont forget how important real democracy is.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Isn't it interesting the newly freed in Egypt have started slaughtering Christians. Sad. One evil replaced by another.

Even more interesting that phonies are actually comparing OWS to fighting for freedom. While they enjoy being in the most free country on the planet, they compare themselves to slaves of Theocracies and countries ruled by fanatics. It's bordering on lunacy for them to do so.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Great video!!...sad tho, TPTB refuse to let this way of thinking overcome the world. =(

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Isn't that Charlie Chaplin's speech, from a film he released in 1940?

www.youtube.com...

www.nikolasschiller.com...

(Many only think of him as a silent film star)....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Isn't that Charlie Chaplin's speech, from a film he released in 1940?

www.youtube.com...

www.nikolasschiller.com...

(Many only think of him as a silent film star)....

yep that's it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey when is OWS gonna make Obama step down????

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It would work if it wasn't being orchestrated into keep Obama in power. It is being played up it is for support of the Obama Administration. One way or the other. Van Jones and others have called for an October Revolution. For those who don't know that was when the Bolshvicks overthrew the Russian Government. Which then lead to their civil war resulting in the Communists coming to power. Well paid foreign professionals are streaming in to organize a violent outcome which they have already began promoting. The most famous entering the scene of OWS is Ivan Marovic the key organizer of the protests leading to the 1990's Serbian War. It is well known he is CIA sponsored. He has also been connected to the Egyptian uprising. Which has lead to chaos and now have the IMF banging at the doors. If you remember is wasn't 3 weeks ago OWS was saying how it had to be totally peaceful. What has happened? It began protesting the Banks which are owned by the same banking cartel as the Federal Reserve. Now they are saying leave the Fed alone. What happened? Are these well meaning people going to fall for the trap? Probably. Will they become the cannon fodder in order for the Globalists to finish destroying the USA? Most certainly. Once this revolt has been kicked into gear does anyone expect the handlers and disrupters to be there? They will be long gone. They won't be anywhere around to pay consequences. They will have accomplished their mission, collected their fat paycheck and go onto their next assignment.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mayan 6th day and 7th

The Seventh Day (Nov. 3, 2010 – Oct. 28, 2011) is once again a period of Light, a time of readiness for something new and different, a time of ascension or going from one level to the next higher level. The plant spreads the seeds or drops the fruit to begin again a thousand times over. In human history it was during these repeating sections that Consciousness developed Homo Sapiens, agriculture and domesticated herds, signed treaties to establish the sovereignty of nations and their people, and put up the Internet thereby creating a planetary consciousness in 1992.

Everything points to the Mayans being right it is not the end of the world butb a begginning a new consciousness. After seeing what has been happening this past year I have been awakened more and more true the true message. 2012 is not going to be the end for 2012 is going to be a new begginning. I have hope for humanity now even if it is but a small glimmer.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Very powerful video. It brought a tear to my eye because I can see that we will soon be free. The NWO is about to begin but it will not be the kind that causes hell on earth. It will be the Peaceful NWO.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

That is a huge and profound learning curve, nothing has changed, nothing and I am not sure if all of the worldwide violence is going to help. I watched this video and my heart opened as I wondered how Our Masters did not give up on us, but as a human being I just dont see how peace can ever happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The very nature of human beings contradicts the utopia that many think they want. As long as man has an ego, a mind, and a body, man will attempt to satisfy them and will do so at the expense of others if necessary. The NWO is led by the elite, who already control the money and the power structure. If this is so good, then why must it be forced upon us. They could easily share their wealth with the world now if they chose to, but they don't and they won't. The NWO is being sold as the answer, but it is the answer for them, not for us. They will eliminate a large portion of the world's population and enslave the remainder. If this NWO nonsense is allowed to proliferate, which choice will you make? Elimination or slavery. There will not be anything in between and the choice, ultimately, may not be yours.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sounds like a moving speech. Does anyone know where to find, or have a transcript of it? The damn music drowns out the message.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

Found it. Charlie Chaplin:

edit on 12-10-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by ProudBird

That is a huge and profound learning curve, nothing has changed, nothing and I am not sure if all of the worldwide violence is going to help. I watched this video and my heart opened as I wondered how Our Masters did not give up on us, but as a human being I just dont see how peace can ever happen.

Peace will happen. It has to be a global movement, to make a global change.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Amazing. These are the things people with bull horns should be screaming in New York, creaming in Philly, in Washington, Every where in America, Everywhere in the world. Thank you OP. Star and flag a million times over. Powerfully moving. Maybe that is the what we should do. Get those voices from the past to speak for us. Blare these tapes through bull horns and cast the videos on big screens in cities from new york to Tokyo. Because it just inst America suffering it is the world. All people every color race and religion aside. All of us have felt the wrathfull hands of the power Elite. The deep greedy pockets of The Powers That Be. Once again thank you OP.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Even more interesting that phonies are actually comparing OWS to fighting for freedom. While they enjoy being in the most free country on the planet, they compare themselves to slaves of Theocracies and countries ruled by fanatics. It's bordering on lunacy for them to do so.

The most free country in the world? Really?

7.2 million Americans under correctional supervision. More people in prison than any other country.
US consumers owe $2.43 trillion to the banks through credit card debt alone. More debt than any other country.

We're owned by the banks who will order our police to kick us out of our homes and then imprison us for sleeping under a bridge. Is that your definition of freedom? In most states once you're convicted of a felony you can never vote again, you can't get a job, you can't live in an apartment, you can never receive government assistance. Freedom?

We're owned by the banks and imprisoned by our governments. We're not free.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Hey when is OWS gonna make Obama step down????

How about they go after the former DICK and BUSH administration first?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join