It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Do you find a woman in uniform HOT???

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I do, as long as they have a nice shape...




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If the woman wearing it is attractive to me then yeah but then again, I'd like her if she was out of it too



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
If the woman wearing it is attractive to me then yeah but then again, I'd like her if she was out of it too



A nice Airforce skirt... wow!!



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hell to the Yeah.




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe
 


I fancy nurses innit.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
My friend's Grandmother was an S.S Officer and I have seen pics of her in her uniform. I would have to say I'll pass on that.

All the best.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma
 


Can't beat a smokin' hot girl wrapped up in nothin' but bacon.

Or a bacon bikini .

*SmoKey drools...*




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe
 


Schmoking!

Imagine that lol



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I find a "Hot" woman "hot" regardless what she is wearing, doubly so if she is not wearing anything lol.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well, as a gay man I find men in uniform rather appealing.

I wonder how many countries still have Meter Maids?

They were ladies in distinctive uniformed dresses, and used to write out the tickets for parking infractions.

We had them in SA about two decades back, and although they were both loved and loathed, I think something of the old urban landscape passed with their austere high-heels, and curt, superior attitudes.

A bit of a fond ode to the memory when men resented the female authority, but single men also saw courting them as a bit of a challenge, and some folks did fall in love.

The Beatles - Lovely Rita Meter Maid.




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
MMM uniformed ladies are sweet,
but its glasses that get me interested
Dunno why but a woman wearing a nice pair of glasses is soooo sexy,
gets me everytime..
There is a blonde girl who wears glasses works in my local pharmacy.She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in all my life. Walking past the store if I catch a glimpse of her my heart pounds and I cannot breathe, she is so gorgeous in a nerdy sweet way and so out of my leauge I turn into a fumbling teenager. I have endured months of unrequited longing for this angel,who's smile brightens my day like a supernova but I know it will never be, it makes me so sad .

Just had to get that off my chest, sorry if I went off topic a bit.....



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes
 


If the uniform is a leopard teddy then yeah.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh
MMM uniformed ladies are sweet,
but its glasses that get me interested
Dunno why but a woman wearing a nice pair of glasses is soooo sexy,
gets me everytime..
There is a blonde girl who wears glasses works in my local pharmacy.She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in all my life. Walking past the store if I catch a glimpse of her my heart pounds and I cannot breathe, she is so gorgeous in a nerdy sweet way and so out of my leauge I turn into a fumbling teenager. I have endured months of unrequited longing for this angel,who's smile brightens my day like a supernova but I know it will never be, it makes me so sad .

Just had to get that off my chest, sorry if I went off topic a bit.....



You need to be assertive, walk in there and tell her that your going out to lunch and that she should come with you - don't ask, assertively tell her... women dig that #...



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I find ALL hot females HOT!



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes
 


i agree. of all the ones i have tried that on only one has told me no. also dont let the world pass you by on what could have beens. if she is not wearing a wedding band i say go for it. even if she says no, at least you tried!



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No but being female a man in uniform...OMG
wow.


Yea men in uniform are my kryptonite for sure!

I have learned to steer clear cause nothing good comes of it.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes
 


Um no we don't!

Only insecure women like that, those who need male attention. Any real woman would tell him to flip off if he did that!

The correct way it to politely ask if she is taken and then ask her if she would like to go out for lunch or coffee sometime. THAT approach works.




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by pityocamptes
 


Um no we don't!

Only insecure women like that, those who need male attention. Any real woman would tell him to flip off if he did that!

The correct way it to politely ask if she is taken and then ask her if she would like to go out for lunch or coffee sometime. THAT approach works.







You THINK so, but in reality the take charge approach works better. On YOU, too.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes
 

I think they are much hotter without the uniform on.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by timmhaines
 


And to think I have been saying" can I buy you a few drinks"



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join