It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain, Ron Paul & The Federal Reserve *Building The Truth video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

To anybody that is STILL confused about Herman Cain on the Federal Reserve, here you go. This isn't even about him serving as Chairman of Kansas Federal Reserve branch but the fact that he protects them and does NOT deem an audit to be necessary.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Good video, cool effects! S + F.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Herman Cain:

"As far as auditing the FED", quoting his grandfather, "I DOES NOT CARE"

The truth is out there, now it is up for the people to realize it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Herman cain seems like a really shady person. Even his title "businessman" is shady as it says absolutely nothing about his merits.

Ron Paul is an exceptional candidate.
edit on 12-10-2011 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I've been wondering if any of the other candidates ever look at Dr. Paul and have a moment of truth inner-dialogue that goes something like, "Gawrsh, I wish I was that kind of principled person rather than the morally corrupt, disconnected, political puppet pretty-boy (girl) that I am."

Nah, prolly not. Maybe Perry.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I was shocked that Cain said that during the debate when I already heard his comments on tape from years ago

Do you know who, weeks ago played that clip from Cain??? The Alex Jones show.

Once in a while 'ol AJ gets it right between the ranting and raving

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

My favorite part of last night was where Cain praised Alan Greenspan, the individual who KILLED (I'm sorry, "re-interpreted) the Glass-Steagall Act...

The Fed Begins Re-interpretating The Glass-Steagall Act As Greenspan Becomes Chairman (PBS)...

In December 1986, the Federal Reserve Board, which has regulatory jurisdiction over banking, reinterprets Section 20 of the Glass-Steagall Act, which bars commercial banks from being "engaged principally" in securities business, deciding that banks can have up to 5 percent of gross revenues from investment banking business. The Fed Board then permits Bankers Trust, a commercial bank, to engage in certain commercial paper (unsecured, short-term credit) transactions. In the Bankers Trust decision, the Board concludes that the phrase "engaged principally" in Section 20 allows banks to do a small amount of underwriting, so long as it does not become a large portion of revenue. This is the first time the Fed reinterprets Section 20 to allow some previously prohibited activities.

In the spring of 1987, the Federal Reserve Board votes 3-2 in favor of easing regulations under Glass-Steagall Act, overriding the opposition of Chairman Paul Volcker. The vote comes after the Fed Board hears proposals from Citicorp, J.P. Morgan and Bankers Trust advocating the loosening of Glass-Steagall restrictions to allow banks to handle several underwriting businesses, including commercial paper, municipal revenue bonds, and mortgage-backed securities. Thomas Theobald, then vice chairman of Citicorp, argues that three "outside checks" on corporate misbehavior had emerged since 1933: "a very effective" SEC; knowledgeable investors, and "very sophisticated" rating agencies. Volcker is unconvinced, and expresses his fear that lenders will recklessly lower loan standards in pursuit of lucrative securities offerings and market bad loans to the public. For many critics, it boiled down to the issue of two different cultures - a culture of risk which was the securities business, and a culture of protection of deposits which was the culture of banking.

edit on 12-10-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

And we all know what happened after that...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

No Joke.. My father called me today ( a big Cain supporter) to talk about last night's debate.. I busted this on him and I think I may have turned him!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
^^^^Awesome, I'm glad your dad has realized who he was about to vote for, tell him to spread the word!

Many Herman Cain supporters just don't know (much) and that is why they are supporting him, a little bit of facts here and there can easily get them off the 'Cain Train' (next stop, disasterville).
edit on 12-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

^^^^Awesome, I'm glad your dad has realized who he was about to vote for, tell him to spread the word!

And the next stop...tinfoilhatville
edit on 13-10-2011 by shadowmyst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Herman Cain has momentum, topping even Romney in recent polls.
It is unlikely Cain will take the nomination but it will be enough to drive an impassible fence in the ground for Ron Paul and his 10% to ever hurdle.
This is a great way to not even have to deal with the Ron Paul disgrace. His racist newsletter baggage is not what GOP party leaders want to have to get dragged out and smeared all over the Party by Obama and his political machine.
edit on 13-10-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Fresh off the press...

Cain's 9-9-9 tax plan is simple: you'll simply pay more

bottomline.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow, plz Cain do not speak, as you by the very definition of "POLITICS" IS "the allocation of scarce resources", and you do not care

Any ignorant individuals that vote for this man, a man that does not care who controls the money supply, ie,. your paycheck, desserves to be homeless if you vote for this azz-hat.

What college did this fur-turd graduate from

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Cain is definitely a potential disaster for this country but I do believe he is another flavor of the week just like Perry was. I think that is the reason why Romney isn't attacking Cain.

new topics

top topics

join