The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thank you. Where there is a conspiracy you are there to show us the error of our ways.

Trying to get a Conspiracy past you, is like waving at Stevie Wonder. Pointless.

To be fair, I think you have answered the question. The dumbing down of society has coincided with the Fluoridation of water.

As you were Soldier.

edit on 12/10/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
thats a good citizen ... keep drinking your flouride/lithium/chem/koolaid and dont question the state ...

Amazing... Thought people wouldve learned by now what happens when they continue to ingest poisons into the body...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

If I want to use fluoride to increase the strength of my teeth, it should be an option, not forced on everybody equally. There is research out there that shows many negative effects on fluoride,

That's a concept I can agree with. It's should be up to you.

There are no valid studies however. People with PhD's from fake Universities can't do valid studies and most of these so called Doctors are not MD's but PhD's with no Doctorate and the PhD is usually in something like metaphysics or divinity. Many from one from Denver that used to hand them out for about $1,800 to $3,000. If it's still there, there is one in Madagascar that you can get an MD in alternative medicine for about $8,000. Used to be in Thailand and then moved to Madagascar. Proof of your MD for them was a signed statement, pay them the money, read some phony literature and bang you are an MD in Alternative Medicine.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xaphoo1971

They already put flouride in toothpaste, it makes little scence to add it to water...

You know what really gets me thinking? They tell you to call the poison control center if you ingest the toothpaste because of the fluoride, yet they put it in our drinking water. Sure the concentration in toothpaste is higher but it builds up over time if you drink lots of the water.

Am I the only one who finds this contradictory?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
no one has mentioned pineal gland suppression?

If you dont believe in the power of the pineal gland then there is nothing to worry about...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No, they don't. They are saved from being poisoned by Wolves.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thats fluoride in a concentrated form. There are a lot of chemicals you come in contact everyday that is very dangerous in its purest form.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I also like they want to put Lithium in the water so when someone rejects our posts we don't have the urge to go kill our selfs or be depressed about it.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Lithium has been heralded by some experts as the next potential flouride, after scientists found suicide rates were lower in areas where the drinking water had higher concentrations of the element.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why they put a warning label on Toothpaste with fluoride. You will not find a warning label on Non Fluoride products?

When I saw the MSNBC link I knew it was nothing but propaganda like all the other MSM news stations. Each station is designed for certain types of people. Fox is for people who are patriotic and love to kill anyone the Gov. says. MSNBC, CNN are more social propaganda.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
Fluoride in the water system was created by Hitler. Welcome to America.

no - it was created by dentists in Colorado.

But hey - awesome case of godwins law in action, and thanks for not letting facts get in the way of a good story!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

Long term cumulative effect.
Poison is still poison ad shouldn't be forced on anyone by placing in the one thing humans need more than air....Water..

They will drink more than any other thing in their lives, prolonged exposure to even trace amounts of toxins can prove detrimental to your health. It is not snake venom, you do not develop a resistance to it over time.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
[
To be fair, I think you have answered the question. The dumbing down of society has coincided with the Fluoridation of water.

What do yuo base that on?? or are we supposed to take your word for it??

'cos apparently IQ's have been increasing over oh...say the last 100 eyars or so......

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I've thought about doing an extensive thread on these irrational ideas and products of paranoid delusions, but never had the courage.

Drink enough Fluoride and you will find the courage.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888
Fluoride in the water system was created by Hitler. Welcome to America.

you aint kiddin!

From- www.infowars.com...

- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. ( Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin .)

Keep drinkin that flouride kool-aid OP

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Na the Goul appears correct.

The story of fluoridation begins with a mystery staining of the teeth first described by dentist Dr. Frederick McKay in Colorado in 19012 and, independently in Naples in 1902 by Dr. J.M. Eager, an American dentist stationed in Italy. Over the following years, McKay became aware of several cases that suggested that the water supply might be responsible for the staining. He also noted that decay rates were much lower in areas with endemic dental staining than they were in other adjacent areas.

www.nature.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Americans are to stupid to take care of themselves...

I am American. I was wanting to clarify your statement.
Did you mean too stupid to take care of themselves
or is it some high IQ form of the'to'that I'm too stupid to know?
What country are you from?
edit on 12/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: stupidity

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Fluoride is a hazardous waste by-product of the industrial revolution.

To dispose of the fluoride is costly and toxic to the environment.

The solution is to dump the toxic chemicals in our drinking water...problem solved

Nazi Germany first began to put fluoride in the drinking water to control the prisoner population and make them more docile.

Read the label of your fluoride toothpaste... it says hazardous if swallowed.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

Yeah... The Elite suffer when their plans are discovered.

Fluoride Materials Safety Data Sheet,
Section 3: Hazards Identification:

The substance may be toxic to kidneys, lungs, the nervous system, heart, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system, bones, teeth.
edit on 12-10-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I have not been able to find any evidence that then Nazis or the communist Russians ever used fluoride in water to control prison population.
If you have a link to something reputable I would like to read it.

Here is a PDF of a study showing IQ reduction in areas with fluorosis.

IQ reduction

link   

But hey - awesome case of godwins law in action, and thanks for not letting facts get in the way of a good story!

Have you actually read this law?

I don't think the fact that the original reply regarding Hitler fluoridating water actually falls into this law.

It specifically states that the longer a debate/argument goes on the more likely it is that Nazi Germany will be dragged into it. For it to happen within the first page of this thread would suggest it doesn't fall within this law. If it was mentioned maybe 5-6 pages in, then I would agree with it.

As previously stated please look into fluoridation of water in concentration camps. Or would you prefer to ignore such things in order to continue to embrace ignorance?

[
edit on 12/10/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join