It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Some regions/counties/communities have opted not to have it in their water, including mine. Not everywhere is flouridated.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by gchrome
Adolf Hitler was using sodium fluoride in the water of his concentration camps; so all this time i thought he wanted those Jews dead and dying ,he really just wanted to help them with their teeth

Hitler used it? Interesting. How do you know this to be true?

I want to do my own research on this, where do you think I should start?

The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany`s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride`s supposed effect on children`s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)
edit on 16-10-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: had to set noscript to accept ATS

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23

Originally posted by dogstar23
I don't need any research...

This is the rallying cry of the anti-fluoridationists.

They don't need any research, and they ignore evidence that contradicts their claims.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I'm starting to think the pro-fluoride people here are just the type who like to argue against logic, regardless of how obvious it is.

Some of the pro fluoride crowd are paid bloggers working for the government and other groups.

What most ppl do not know is that US tax payer dollars are going to pay for disinfo agents.

Quite annoying.

Your tax dollars used to fund disinfo bloggers

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

If I want to use fluoride to increase the strength of my teeth, it should be an option, not forced on everybody equally. There is research out there that shows many negative effects on fluoride, and if people want to choose to opt out of consuming it, they should be able to do so without spending $1.25 for a gallon of water.

reply to post by supermanning

So, anybody want to take any bets on how long until an inflammatory comment is made personally against Alex Jones without debunking any of the information presented in the article?

It in the water supply for people who can't afford toothbrushes toothpaste and mouthwash mostly because their priorities is elsewhere... Hence we pay for it in our taxes etc which is fair...

Its all covered in a budget. As in we pay for the police even when we don't need them, because some day we just might, or do you feel paying their salaries is forced on you?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by gchrome
Adolf Hitler was using sodium fluoride in the water of his concentration camps; so all this time i thought he wanted those Jews dead and dying ,he really just wanted to help them with their teeth

Hitler used it? Interesting. How do you know this to be true?

I want to do my own research on this, where do you think I should start?

The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany`s Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride`s supposed effect on children`s teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)
edit on 16-10-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: had to set noscript to accept ATS

LOL Now how did I know someone was going to come up with the same sorry piece of evidence of "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben?" Could it be because that is the sole source of this myth on the whole entire internet?

Unfortunately for you, obviously you didn't read the book, but that is a myth. Reference my earlier post where I link to the digitized version of that book and read it if you don't believe me. No mention of Nazis in that whole book. Try again.

I'm wondering how many people will parrot that book as their sole evidence of Nazi use of fluoride. Isn't it pretty good evidence that they are not reading their own sources?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I've never been clear on what the big hubbub is about fluoride in the water. We've had it there for decades and life expectancy and tooth retention has steadily increased. However you've got this faction of people, most of whom still live in their mom's basement wearing tin foil hats, want everyone to think the government is poisoning us. All I can do is stare at the screen and shake my head in bewilderment.

Well, if one simple fact of: Adolf Hilter used this poison on his slave camps water supply to make slaves retarded and extremely docile, isn't enough, then think about that posion control call you need to make if you happen to ingest some from your toothpaste? And to induce vomitting.

Still not convinced this stuff is poisonous? Yellow teeth from people who brush daily, even 2 times a day while using flouride mouthwash, too. Fertilizer plants use flourine to make their product and fouride is a waste product from creating fertilizer, still safe to use? Why not, right? Fertilizer is eaten daily anyways, thanks to Monsantos.

Then! You throw in the "live in mom's basement with a tin foil hat on" line and all of a sudden you think you're so great? Looks like someones been ingesting too much flouride for 2 decades. Your government does care, doesn't it? Just look around you, proof enough.

I'm glad you're skeptic because its a healthy thing. But, you seem to think flouride is okay to ingest or use all while pointing fingers and accusing people of living in basements.....

All I can do is stare at the screen and shake my head in bewilderment.

I know, brother, I know.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Do you still have your amalgam fillings that contain mercury? Yes? Then why did my dentist remove all his and his nurses had their removed and filled with non mercury based fillings? How about the mercury in your children’s school inoculations? The by-product to manufacture aluminium should not be injested in any dosage.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
remember it's not just fluoride they are putting in the water. Chlorine is also being added to help "clean it".

Our water has recently had a high chlorinated taste to it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

The interesting thing about it is that our water comes from a deep underground river giving us some of the cleanest water (naturally) in America.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just as a personal anecdote, I was recently boiling some water on the stove and forgot about it. When I remembered I rushed to the kitchen and found that all the water had evaporated. The bottom of the pan was turning black. But I also noticed a large amount of white powder at the bottom.

I have forgotten about a boiling pot before in years past. But never have I seen so much white powder residue left in the bottom of the pot before. I also noticed that dried water spots on the glass shower doors seem to be getting worse. Hard water stains from calcium deposits is the official story. But it too seems to be much worse than ever before.

I would be curious to know if others notice the white powder residue in their water supply.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreshNugget

Well, if one simple fact of: Adolf Hilter used this poison on his slave camps water supply to make slaves retarded and extremely docile, isn't enough,

Is it a fact tho??

the only places I've found actually discussing the history of this "fact" debunk it - eg here.

Lots of places repeat it, and often completely get it wrong - eg this Prison Planet article says concentrations camps were the first places on earth to HAVE fluoride in water - which is completely nonsense - fluoride in water was discovered in the early 1930's in the USA - before the Nazi's came to power let alone started building concentration camps.

So if you have the/any source(s) for the origin(s) of this I'd be very interested in it/them.

Thanks.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
I would be curious to know if others notice the white powder residue in their water supply.

Yes, I've noticed them. You are correct they are mineral deposits, mostly calcium, but probably contain other minerals as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Efflorescence? which is just a fancy term for mineral salts carried in water after the water has evaporated.

you can probably get the actual content checked by a lab somewhere without much bother - but at a cost.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

amazing how such a bald faced lie is accepted by so many

The first time fluoride was found to be in water was in 1931 in Bauxite, Arkansas- an ALCOA company town which was investigated as a case of kids having brown mottled teeth, and high levels of fluoride were found in the water.

In 1931!

But it doesn't surprise me you get so many stars from your fellow disinfo agents - clearly ignorance is alive and well in you little fantasy world despite hte motto of this site!

Clearly, the post meant INTENTIONAL use of water fluoridation. Shame on you for trying to twist his words to fit into your usual dis-info box.

But it doesn't surprise me that you're here doing that. Because clearly you are just here doing your job and quoting from your debunkers guide manual.

Notice that ALCOA is an aluminum processing plant that was dumping it's toxic waste by-products into the local water supply.
edit on 13-10-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: fix quote
Thanks for warning that this person is a chronic paid disinfo agent .

Young and idiotic I would say . i know the smart assed types . Think they know everything . Godd I wish they would vanish ...but hey idiots have a right to work their way down the food chain until they are a hog in the street waiting to get that ....Im not going into that as its too terrible .

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

You have no justification for saying that the author intgended to mean INTENTIONAL - other than it suits your purposes to make that assumption.

I have not assumed anything - I have accepted the author's words as written, with their clear and simple meaning.

it saddens me to see people make assumptions based upon their need to believe rather than on the need for evidence.

And of course there doesn't seem tobe any actual evidence tosupport the idea that the Germans used fluoride in concentration camps anyway - I haven't found any evidence for it othe than statements saying it is true - no references to anything resembling an original source at all.

Perhaps before you go off saying you know what the author really meant (despite the author not saying it - clearly any fluoride you have ingested has not diminished your telepathic abilities) you could establish the truth of the assertion??

I am impressed you also think you know how old I am (roughly), and my personal background. Perhaps the fluoride has actually increased your telepathic abilities??

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here ya go:

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:Betsf-moYHsJ:www.greaterthings.com/Lexicon/F/Fluoride.htm+fluoride+dosing+agent+nazi+germany&cd=4 &hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

www.greaterthings.com...

Sodium fluoride = bad
Calcium fluorophosphate = good

Next will be lithium from those fancy batteries, you won't even see it coming! Har har
edit on 16-10-2011 by a1red3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by a1red3

Thanks for that - yes that is the text back to which the claim seems to originate from - but where did Charles Perkins get his info?

There is a claim he was sent by the US Govt to take charge of I.G. Faben after WW2 - but Perkins himself makes no actual mention of any connection with I. G. Faben in his book - an odd omission since it would be quite an important association to establish his credentials, and neither he nor fluoride rate any mention in "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben".

Also I.G. Farbin had it's own war trial - the records are available online & I see no mention of Perkins or Fluoride in them - but they are very long - it's entirely possible I missed it so please feel free to point them out if you find any.

The text in the site you link to is analysed here, for example which notes Perkin's failure to actually document his claim.

Others have looked for evidence to support the claim - eg this forum discussion from 2009, and this one - AFAIK no-one has actually found any.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by a1red3

That has already been debunked numerous times over the course of this thread.

Furthermore, the mention of a certain Dr. E. H. Bronner is yet another red flag that proves that this is a total fabrication. First of all, he isn't a real doctor, let alone a research chemist from LA. He was a soap maker who makes a brand called Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap. Then, in the link it states:

Dr. Bronner was a nephew of the great Albert Einstein, served time in a WWII prison camp..

Lie number one: Bronner came to the United States in 1929, before the Nazis even came to power. Therefore could not have served time in a concentration camp.
Lie number two: Einstein had one sister who married a guy named Winteler. The couple would remain childless. Therefore, Bronner could not have been Einstein's nephew.

Why do anti-fluoridationists have to resort to lies to try and prove their position? If they have the evidence, just show it.

In the year following her graduation, she married Paul Winteler, but they were to be childless. The young couple moved to Luzern in 1911, where Maja's husband had found a job. In 1922 they moved to Colonnata near Florence in Italy.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

He emigrated to the United States in 1929.

He started his business making products by hand in his home. The product labels are crowded with statements of Bronner's philosophy, which he called "All-One-God-Faith" and the "Moral ABC". Many of Bronner's references came from Jewish and Christian sources, such as the Shema and the Beatitudes; others from poets such as Rudyard Kipling. They became famous for their idiosyncratic style, including hyphens to join long strings of words and the liberal use of exclamation marks. In 1947, while promoting his "Moral ABC" at the University of Chicago, Bronner was arrested and committed to a mental hospital in Elgin, Illinois, from which he escaped after shock treatments.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

So, if you want to continue to believe that some 'doctor' named EH Bronner wrote a letter to corroborate Perkins' own fake letter, go ahead. It's all made up though, a total fabrication.

It's not that hard to check things out for yourself.

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
..but where did Charles Perkins get his info?

This is where it really gets interesting.

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great I.G. Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time... "

That is all he ever says about his source. An unnamed German chemist who worked at IG Farben. This is the very definition of heresay. Therefore, this cannot be held up as proof of anything.

edit on 16-10-2011 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yes, quite interesting. I can't source the claims but it stands to reason there's no point in us using an artificial, potentially dangerous, sodium fluoride when there's a perfectly safe and natural alternative. That's all I got. : /

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Its just that something that is created naturally for the purpose of our survival should not need any additives in it.

It was built to be what it was and not what it is today.

All Nature, All Good, All God, All Pure

Peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Just as a personal anecdote, I was recently boiling some water on the stove and forgot about it. When I remembered I rushed to the kitchen and found that all the water had evaporated. The bottom of the pan was turning black. But I also noticed a large amount of white powder at the bottom.

I have forgotten about a boiling pot before in years past. But never have I seen so much white powder residue left in the bottom of the pot before. I also noticed that dried water spots on the glass shower doors seem to be getting worse. Hard water stains from calcium deposits is the official story. But it too seems to be much worse than ever before.

reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Could be chlorine or any chemicals used to clean polluted or to recycle water. Also depends on your local water source spring contain lots of minerals good or bad.

More control gets placed on water supply and the chances of "H2O" coming out of anyones tap in the world is as rare as chicken teeth
edit on 17-10-2011 by kykweer because: edit to add quote

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join