It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maher: Fox would be a lot gentler to OWS protesters “if a brick came through Rupert Murdoch’s ap

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Wow... didn't know that...

Though you might realize that the 3 victims weren't cops. they were protestors...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I honestly didn't her of this before today.
Though you said it was cops... lier?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

I may have been mistaken.

I read a story that i'm having trouble finding of one of the cops who was firebombed dying from the incident. If I find it I will post it.

Don't call me a liar.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

Originally posted by neo96

show me where any tea partier said to use violence to get what they wanted ?

show me where any right wing pundit said hey throw bricks through peoples windows to get their attention and say nice nice things about them all day long?

YOU CANT!
edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Neo, the last person I am going to have a party line pissing match with is you, I bow down
to your ideological loyalty sir.

Neo is absolutely right. Those who are trying to equate the OWS with the TPM are failing. I am a proud member of the TPM. I would never even consider joining a group that defecates on a police car, or who whines things such as " We're not leaving until you GIVE US jobs."

The OWS has a vested interest in being accepted as the equal of the TPB. It gives them validity, which they have none of right now. The problem is, they're nowhere near the equal of the TPM.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Originally posted by neo96

show me where any tea partier said to use violence to get what they wanted ?

show me where any right wing pundit said hey throw bricks through peoples windows to get their attention and say nice nice things about them all day long?

YOU CANT!
edit on 12-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Neo, the last person I am going to have a party line pissing match with is you, I bow down
to your ideological loyalty sir.

Neo is absolutely right. Those who are trying to equate the OWS with the TPM are failing. I am a proud member of the TPM. I would never even consider joining a group that defecates on a police car, or who whines things such as " We're not leaving until you GIVE US jobs."

The OWS has a vested interest in being accepted as the equal of the TPB. It gives them validity, which they have none of right now. The problem is, they're nowhere near the equal of the TPM.

How about berating and belittling a sick man?

I would much rather be involved with a group that $h!ts on an inanimate car,
but thats the rebel in me I suppose, that guy sure deserved the kind treatment and vitriol.

Regardless of how you feel, the method being employed against both groups, however
different in rhetoric is very similar in execution.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

How very fortuitous that there happened to be a videographer with an unimpeded view so nearby to the 'victim' at that precise moment in time, eh?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
mean like all the hatred for a dude who had heart problems and has for decades and then wanted to murder the guy

oh now what was his name?

yeah dick cheney.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

How very fortuitous that there happened to be a videographer with an unimpeded view so nearby to the 'victim' at that precise moment in time, eh?

It is usually fortuitous when someone is on the scene to catch raw life occurring.

My favorite part is "they're all communists!"

I suppose this video is fake because it cast a poor light? But all your videos
are real?

Whatever the case, they sure sound likes the ATSer's around here talking about
non millionnaires and their inherent short comings... Who ever they are, they are lucky
I wasn't there to give em all fat lips.
edit on 12-10-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nothing to make someone look stupid like blanket statements and generalizing the ideology of millions of people.
I wasn't sure if Michael Savage had made to ATS until he started posting under Neo.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

have a point there? couldnt reading anything beyond the trolling.

second agrees

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Yeah.. but we all know where you stand. A group didn't defecate on a police car, a person did (if they even did I have just heard it here on ats.)

If you are going to base your opinion of a movement on the actions of a person then you are part of a movement that:

- drives drunk (leaving gay bars ironically, oh and this was one of your supported politicians)

- assaults police officers

- attempted to kill a man and his daughter for having an obama bumper sticker (ramming his car while driving)

- threatens to kill children.

www.youtube.com...
blogs.browardpalmbeach.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.alan.com...

So in light of those examples (brought up in 5 seconds of googling) shi**ing on a cop car is pretty tame and your movement pretty psychotic. You guys are ridiculous with your smear tactics. Things like this happen, I'm not stupid enough to really blame the entire group (not even TP), but you guys are apparently. So I guess stick to your partisan group of sheep sucking at the teat of psychotic right wing radio hosts acting like the actions of kids (same stuff all the tea partiers did as youths) is something new and outrageous. Meanwhile OWS for the most part (despite current attempts to hijack it) will remain non partisan and actually trying to make a change.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You should recognize trolling, you've made a career out of it here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by neo96

You should recognize trolling, you've made a career out of it here on ATS.

what does that have to do with the op?

are you through with the ad homenin attacks?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nothing to do with OP, it was a response to your reply to me. What did your reply to me about trolling have to do with OP?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Bill Maher, of "Real Time" on HBO.

Net worth: $23 million

HBO Owned by: Time Warner

Time Warner Run By: Jeffrey Bewkes

Bill Maher is a talking potato. His, and Michael Moore's, and Roseanne Barr's opinions are irrelevant. I don't support OWS, but these people are trying to cash in on the OWS movement, even though they are filthy rich. It's disgusting.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Oh look! Here is a brick!

These windows are not far away from where you are reading this right now. In virtually every city and county in this land, there is a local headquarters of Pelosi's party -- the Democrat party. These headquarters invariably have windows. When the Sons of Liberty wanted to express their opposition to the actions of the King's ministers, they would gather in front of the homes and offices of his tax-collectors and government officials in Boston or New York and break their windows. Glass was expensive. The King's minions were often the most well-to-do. The Sons of Liberty hit them in their pocketbooks.

sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com...

@Oldamerican:
Why do you hate rich people?

edit on 13-10-2011 by narwahl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Bill Maher is a talking potato. His, and Michael Moore's, and Roseanne Barr's opinions are irrelevant. I don't support OWS, but these people are trying to cash in on the OWS movement, even though they are filthy rich. It's disgusting.

/TOA

I could not agree more. Anyway why does the opinion of any of these idiots matter a whit more that anyone else's? Maher is simply a comedian, which is rather debatable at best.

Bottom line is the LEFT is dangerous, mentally unbalanced and quick to resort to violence. A view that has been proven many times. All one need do is look at the aftermath of any large gatherings of left wingers and compare it to any conservative group gathering.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

I could not agree more. Anyway why does the opinion of any of these idiots matter a whit more that anyone else's? Maher is simply a comedian, which is rather debatable at best.

Bottom line is the LEFT is dangerous, mentally unbalanced and quick to resort to violence. A view that has been proven many times. All one need do is look at the aftermath of any large gatherings of left wingers and compare it to any conservative group gathering.

... and another one who hates rich people.
He has money, he shall not be heard?
Kinda of a reverse citizens united?
Heed the words of herman cain! If you have less money than bill maher, you have no one but yourself to blame for it!
Go get a job hippie!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
did george washington deliver america with a non violent protest ? fools wont get anywhere asking politeley

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join