It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Its been lifelong ,the experiences. Some things negative. And the search has brought me to various stepping stones, people who I recognized light in and even family in, and each step, brought more info. The infinity part, when I took a good look inside due to a friend on here/ET_MAN, challenging me, on infinity alot, and what the sun was, gravity, etc, and sending a video, inside brought a lot of connection to Future Self, downloads and in the end, within a month due to growth, and in a negative situation, it could have been neutral, but I didn't know, it was medical, and instead of blaming or feelng upset, put myself in their shoes and was kind.

When that was going on, I wasnt paralyzed, but was unable to get up and walk away, as if your will is drugged and in a altered reality, It was my will they paralyzed, but I was still initially upset to have this occur, and was struggling to find a way to deal with it until I decided to be kind no matter what was happening. That was the dividing line in my experiences. As if, passed that level of test.

And that ended all negative experiences. After that, what has occurred, has been odd, and quite Quantum. Ie. a family abduction scenario where I saw the grey, a pinky with a twig like body, that was there for a second or two, and then twisted and vanished in a leap , where his limbs elongated and flowed like liquid, extreme fluidity, and my second oldest son, who's witnessed lots of crafts with me, even being chased by choppers, and had missing time on several occasions, thought he was dropped off during my dream of abduction.

That one was as if a cover story was given to remember, and the question of time came up. She shrugged as if she did not do time, then she said, But I will tell you this, this day took 9 days to complete. Groundhog Day, and being in a private room came to mind.

Not one experience, many. Not one group either. Kindess works too, very much about awareness and soul work, kindness. Growth. Sometimes they can be like Mirrors.

That couple, they looked human but my trust went out the window when they identified by a name I cannot remember of a race/faction/group of reptilians that was serving Father and Goodness still. And it wasn't sentences, it never is actually, more concepts/ideas/direct communcation but still with a kind of frequency of voice timber, an impression of this.

So, what I've found is, information on a certain level is given a bit more, when you reach a different level of understanding. They can't give you the answers on the test, we have to put our feet on the platform so to speak.

By the way, that took 3 years of research and trusting energy recognition and instinct within to what stirred my soul to contemplate. To grow and learn, and the thread in my signature came out of that month of downloads after the video where I reached to the infinity inside, we're playing this dvd you know and the infinite universe is inside as well as outside. Cause we're in something too, its just altered. My son and I were discussing infinity, and I was mulling over why anything existed at all really, and he was just saying, well becuse it does. I didn't like that answer. And we both at that moment experienced a vison of an old man Guide stepping out of the sky and laughing with delight over the students mulling over a very unconventional question I gathered for earth.

And, he bolted up in surprise. Looked shocked. And I suspected he'd shared it, so I led him with these world, "He laughed!" and he nodded strongly over and over in shock.

So I wrote that thread. It was out of this time period. I kept waking up with more and more answers coming, metaphors, even that we had to come here to make it real, to Become our infinite selves when we stop being primitive and allow/OK a planet of war and starvation/inequality, then infinite progression occurs.

This is the test of film clip that holds the whole infinite roll of film in and makes it real.

Also, my uncle was a physicist, and though we don't communicate alot, and though I aced math with straight A's until grade 12, and then it got too strange for me, and so wasn't a candidate for physics I still have the abstract in me.

I finally tackled to the best my logic can do right now, as to why anything exists at all:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
and the next post.

and even took a look at God as One Consciousness, Many In One, Animate and Inanimate energy and every range between all because like the double slit experiment where all possibilities existed until one was chosen, so would all possibilities have to be on the table infinitely. That is the best my brain can do with the existence of anything and All.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

edit on 12-10-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

Here is one for all you Google Earth fans

15°36'12.90"S 63°49'37.83"W

Don't even go near a japanese lantern excuse .

edit on 12-10-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Its not all greys. And time itself has to be factored in, as it doesnt exist and the clock ticks in our head, its just perception and a program, so, ET is a lot of things, including everyone, of any species, that has ever been here on earth, or in the solar system, past/present/future. And appearances, don't matter. The ones that did that last checkup and then the negative stopped, or medical team, they were human looking but very very tall, 8 feet I'd say, at least the guard was. He identified from an earth location and Taurus constellation, 65 light years away. I did a search afterwards and aldeberan is 65.1 light years away, and that kind of put me into shock for a while. Nordics. So greys, reptilians that appeared human, and human perhaps, but who knows because there is so much perception, and they have the remotes.

All we're doing is taking in energy signals and translating them in our minds, via programming, to erect them at the back of our brain, as if on a screen with spatial. So the chair you're sitting on, the room you're in, the solar system you see at night, is really on a screen in your mind, so we can't prove what is real or not.

So, you can imagine, if someone can hack that program.....can you even trust your eyes.

Edit to add: doing dishes, where ideas pop in, and another meaning to the 9 days just came. Time splice and what exactly happened on the family abduction, over a week that I can't remember? There are so many ways something can be taken.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
Has anybody actually got a REAL photo of a REAL alien?
This is Dorothy Izzat's photo of three aliens, as confirmed by her:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc5e3b3467f7.jpg[/atsimg]
To me it just looks like a light photographed where someone didn't hold the camera steady, and I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

But it's one of my favorite alien photos because it just shows that if someone wants to see aliens badly enough, they'll even see it in a simple light, (or a moth in Greer's case).

It would have been cool if the alien autopsy films were real, but they were fake.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No undeniable photo of aliens on my PC I'm afraid. But that kind of question always reminds me of the infamous Klingon ship in Google Sky:

Co-ords: 3:44:27.80, 18:26:34.77

ATS Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-10-2011 by markymint because: ATS link

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What's the point of this thread?
Even if a ufo would show up during super bowl or Olympics right above the stadium and be filmed by dozens of tv crews from around the world it could still be dismissed as a prototype aircraft or weather phenomenon or weather baloon or such nonsense.
Unless it crash landed right in the middle of the field.
There are already several well documented cases corroborated by
-radar detection
-jet scrambling
-thousands of witnesses
And yet here we are posting the same useless threads over and over again.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

Well, there have been documented cases of objects making right angle turns at Mach 12, also on radar.
Some weather balloon

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines

Well, there have been documented cases of objects making right angle turns at Mach 12, also on radar.
Some weather balloon

Yes and how come they're not accepted as proof? Anything can be debunked, short of a landing with more than a dozens of tv crews broadcasting live..
I'm not talking about what's real or not, I'm talking about what would be acceptable for the majority of people and media and estabilishment as definitive proof.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Right.
I have no doubt that these sightings are proof that there is advanced technology flying around.
So i guess the big question is; Is it man-made or not?
And, if man-made, was it back engineered alien tech or did we do it ourselves?
It appears (to me) that there is a whole mix of human, alien, and hybrid craft out there.
And our craft are model 'T's compared with alien ferrari's

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's all mainy speculation. It's like God of Gaps, when no information is given, people tends to fill it with something, even without proof. Normal human behaviour. Not bad in itself, though it fogs up truth, real one.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnarl80

True, but my speculation is based on my own experience, In my opinion, gravitics (yes it's a known term) is possible, given our understanding of nature at this point.
Since i don't have 'majestic' clearance, and have never been to Hangar 18 i can't really tell you.
Mind you, if i HAD been there, i couldn't tell you either

Do i believe in UFO's? Yes.
Have i ever seen one? No.
It's all speculation at this point, but given the huge amount of data on the subject, there has to be something

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join