It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Has anybody actually got a REAL photo of a REAL alien?

Cause all the "proof" on this section seems to be pictures of either a fake ufo, an "secret" military aircraft or a bird.

I'd like to apolagize in advance for not making this thread informative or interesting. It was just a question.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Theres a difference between an alien and an alien craft or (UFO) which are you refering to. One or the other or both?

EDIT

I see what you're saying now, an actual alien.

Well all the ones I've seen are all fake.

edit on 12/10/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono
Has anybody actually got a REAL photo of a REAL alien?

Cause all the "proof" on this section seems to be pictures of either a fake ufo, an "secret" military aircraft or a bird.

I'd like to apolagize in advance for not making this thread informative or interesting. It was just a question.

Something I caught from some blinking lights in the sky. Video is way dark but you have to put your face to the screen to see it. Look to the lower middle right. If you can see it, you'll see 2 lights flashing. Have to view it in full screen though.

Zoomed Image of object

You decide if it's real or not.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

An alien. What I meant by "secret aircraft" etc, is that the only photos I've seen on this section, aren't the beings themselves (if they exist), but normally, birds, fake photos etc.

link   
There are plenty of alleged "real" pics and videos of aliens...

Of course, whether or not they constitute "PROOF" is a matter for the individual to decide.

No, of course no such images have been CONFIRMED as being real, otherwise, we wouldn't be having the debates we have in this forum, now would we?

link   
reply to post by Manhater

Brethren, that image is an Alien Brother. It is the eye of our Alien Brothers as they gaze through the dimension vortex into this, Reality 1-Axis I. They are keeping their sacred covenant to always keep us safe even when we fail to do so ourselves, just believe and educate and The Opening will occur!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That object zoomed in did baffle me. However, for all I know, it could be someone zooming in on an jellyfish in the dark (there are some jellyfish like that)

I'm not saying aliens dont exist nor am I saying they do exist. But I, like many others, want to see proof. Like I said, that object does look rather strange.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrueBeliever

Brethren, that image is an Alien Brother. It is the eye of our Alien Brothers as they gaze through the dimension vortex into this, Reality 1-Axis I. They are keeping their sacred covenant to always keep us safe even when we fail to do so ourselves, just believe and educate and The Opening will occur!

Cheers,
Destiny Fulfilled.

Well if thats an eye of an alien, then thats a bloody big alien!

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Right now, Aliens and Alien piloted UFOs are still a thing of debate and conjecture.
They are still a thing of faith or skepticism.

There are believers, skeptics, and those that lie somewhere in between.

There are a number of photos and videos out 'there', most of them faked, mind you, but, even those that are 'genuine' are still the stuff of conjecture.

Lots of people will claims many things on either side of the fence, but, unless you have a personal experience seeing a UFO or alien for yourself, it's really up to you to decide what you believe, want to believe, or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yes we would.

But we would probaly saying, "oh what are the bloody government up to and what are they going to do?". Or people may be debating about different types/species of aliens spotted.

I, for one, sincerely hope we won't get contact with ET's for about 50-100years. Purely cause, us humans, are bastards. The ET's may come along and say hello, then the US government would fire a nuke and that could be bye bye for us humans. (I said the US Government cause they like to think they rule the world. In that case, those #ers can defend Earth).

But yea, in 50-100years, we will have better and more advanced weaponry which may give us a fighting chance. Orrrrrr I could be wrong, and we could embrace them.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

The problem is a picture can be its own worst enemy , if it's a good clear image of an ET then nobody will believe it , to good to be true , if its low quality then its an obvious hoax .

There could be real ET pictures out there but how would we know , they're pictures and pictures are easily faked .

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I would summit that this photo is real.
Before this gets turned into a billy mires thread , I will admit that the majority of the ATS members would disagree. That said............

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this one.

You decide.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTrueBeliever

EEuuh, okaay..

What interests me is the fact that so many reports etc do depict various races of alien, especially the 'zeta greys'.
Now if this is all just copycatting, or mass hysteria, why are there not more variations on the alien species theme?
Somewhere here on ATS is a thread depicting the 10 or so various types of alien coming from many descriptions.
I mean, if 10 people on a boat saw something in the water, 9 of them think it was a fish, one thought it was a crocodile, one can be reasonably certain it was a fish.......
If thousands of people see 'zeta greys' and a few see animals/ anomalies then you can be reasonably certain that they are, in fact, seeing zeta greys...........

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I don't know what to make of this one.

You decide.

To me it looks like a blurry photo of a chicken embryo.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

To me it looks like a blurry photo of a chicken embryo.

Yeah, I put it in the Medical Conspiracy forum.

Saying it was an Ultrasound.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Gazrok

Yes we would.

But we would probaly saying, "oh what are the bloody government up to and what are they going to do?". Or people may be debating about different types/species of aliens spotted.

I, for one, sincerely hope we won't get contact with ET's for about 50-100years. Purely cause, us humans, are bastards. The ET's may come along and say hello, then the US government would fire a nuke and that could be bye bye for us humans. (I said the US Government cause they like to think they rule the world. In that case, those #ers can defend Earth).

But yea, in 50-100years, we will have better and more advanced weaponry which may give us a fighting chance. Orrrrrr I could be wrong, and we could embrace them.

Crudely put, but mostly true, i'm afraid.
I suspect there have already been 'incidents' where Reagan's particle beams were fired at UFO's......
If thats the case, we are in it real deep, and all this Orson Welles type fearmongering in the MSM is part of the disinfo..
It is your last comment that saves you. We could, in fact, recieve them en masse with open arms, let them see that we have changed. Maybe then they could reveal themselves.
PS we tend to use * on ATS, not the actual swear words (decorum, old bean).

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Marshmallow man of Ghostbusters?

I'll get my coat.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I took these photos, I can see a triangle behind an orange light. Not sure if its alien, but it could be a real ufo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines

reply to post by Gazrok

Yes we would.

Crudely put, but mostly true, i'm afraid.
I suspect there have already been 'incidents' where Reagan's particle beams were fired at UFO's......
If thats the case, we are in it real deep, and all this Orson Welles type fearmongering in the MSM is part of the disinfo..
It is your last comment that saves you. We could, in fact, recieve them en masse with open arms, let them see that we have changed. Maybe then they could reveal themselves.
PS we tend to use * on ATS, not the actual swear words (decorum, old bean).

Good post.

I do apolagize, I thought that theres a filter. (Used to happen to me) Where if I say the "f" word it would come out as f@#!.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join