It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe Spent Her Last Night Alive in Lake Tahoe Cal/Nev

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bb009366924.jpg[/atsimg]

One month before his death, George Masters, Marilyn Monroes Hair and Makeup artist revealed some intriguing information on tape which can have profound implications on the truth behind her death and potentially raises many more questions surrounding her alleged suicide.

Mr Masters Nephew Jeff Platts has since released these tapes which claim that Marilyn had spent the night at Frank Sinatra's Lodge in Lake Tahoe on the night before her death, where she met with Mafia Boss Sam Giancana who George also revealed Marilyn was in love with.

It is possible that Sam flew her up in his personal Jet to drive home the importance of her not leaking to the public her relationship with President Kennedy?

Did Frank Sinatra and the rest of the Rat pack try to help Marilyn understand her position and the danger she faced? Was Giancana brought in to further drive home how she was to remain silent about the affair?

According to the tapes she and her hairdresser took the private jet back to Hollywood the following morning where he left her at home about 9am.

Now this is where things get even stranger as in the recordings it is claimed that George is certain a conspiracy surrounded her death.

‘It was because of the Kennedys. I really think the FBI did it,’ he says. Masters also appears to confirm the theory that Monroe was moved around before she died.

‘Did you know she was pronounced dead, and then they brought her back to the house, and she was still alive, and they took her back to the hospital, and brought her back home, and then the coroners came over, and they found her dead in another bed – somebody moved her,’ he says.

Forgive me if this has been previously discussed but I just found the info and wanted to share it with others who like myself have a great interest in this case and may have missed this one.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also:
www.examiner.com...

edit on 12-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am having trouble locating the audio tapes, can anyone help me find them? Thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think she was a sex slave for the CIA and was about to go public about it, so they shut her up. Anna Nicole Smith strangely has almost the same death story as Marilyn Monroe which makes me wonder......

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I dont know where the audio tapes are but I have a piece of the supposed MM Sex tape!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I believe that she was murdered as a warning to Kennedy, that he would be next, if he didn't comply with the fourth reichts/cia goals. It may even have had his wife involved, she may have been roped in by the other side by having this revealed. That would be your Bush/Kissinger/Rockefeller coalition.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Similarities between Lady GaGa and Marylin are quite close. I'm the mini Marylin.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I think she was a sex slave for the CIA and was about to go public about it, so they shut her up. Anna Nicole Smith strangely has almost the same death story as Marilyn Monroe which makes me wonder......

Sadly, I think that's about as close as we can get to the truth without solid proof but I agree with you. MK Ultra and associates all around. Since you bring up Anna, there is video out there of both her and B. Spears breaking down into strange alter personalities. They were both written off of course. Makes you wonder what we could have caught of Marilyn in the light of today's entertainment (including "news") media.

and Unity 99:

I believe that she was murdered as a warning to Kennedy, that he would be next, if he didn't comply with the fourth reich's/cia goals. It may even have had his wife involved, she may have been roped in by the other side by having this revealed. That would be your Bush/Kissinger/Rockefeller coalition.

Also, sadly, a very astute observation. If the masses only realized that a Fourth Reich involving the above names and more they'd be doing a lot more than occupying wall street (which I believe currently to be controlled opposition and/or a psyop)

edit on 13-10-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join