It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Scientist Patents Time Machine. Possible Connection To John Titor?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Haha, I doubt you could get it easily. He was on more than just one drug though.

Leukine, Neupogen (both CSF's - colony stimulating factors) Armodafinil, Piracetam, Nefiracetam, even NO2 (for Bone pain associated with CFS) . The Modafinil dose was in the 2g 2 x daily (every 12hrs)...this is "high dose"

I had also employed a Naturopath to administer a "detox" regiment between treatments. For the mental fatigue he had prescribed Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) an Isoflavone, L-DOPA, Biopterin and a whole host of kidney and liver dealkylation agents.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by kdog1982

Haha, I doubt you could get it easily. He was on more than just one drug though.

Leukine, Neupogen (both CSF's - colony stimulating factors) Armodafinil, Piracetam, Nefiracetam, even NO2 (for Bone pain associated with CFS) . The Modafinil dose was in the 2g 2 x daily (every 12hrs)...this is "high dose"

I had also employed a Naturopath to administer a "detox" regiment between treatments. For the mental fatigue he had prescribed Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) an Isoflavone, L-DOPA, Biopterin and a whole host of kidney and liver dealkylation agents.

Would be nice to have a "smart" cocktail,don't you think.
But,then TPTB already have this and give use regular folks the dumbing down chemicals in our everyday consumption's.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Wow!
Where can I get this"mental clarity" drug?
He seems pretty legit.
But,then again,I can be a little gullible at times.

I am betting the gullible will fall for this, next thing you know he's selling this story. Just think, why would anyone want to be Titor? They would instantly become one of the most hated people on the internet. The next best thing to do is become a puzzle to this story and sell it.

His "mental clarity" drug is a part of this jigsaw puzzle. The patent, cancer and MENSA etc. is leading toward a big finale or reward, an aha moment. It's the big Wow factor. This can be readily apparent to a person of ordinary writing skill. His reveal is a result of these clues, leading everyone to the conclusion that he may be Titor or the man who created a time travel machine.

There has been many before him latching on to the Titor story like this. I think it's obvious the guy is leading.
edit on 14-10-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

I kind of agree...

The guy in question is intelligent though... also works in the field of Software etc..

Say he created the whole Titor story.. knowing about so theoretical physics and at the time some hidden benefits of using the IBM 5100

fabricates a story, fabricates the continuation story about his life, his break throughs in the ideal of time travel....

this could be the real Titor... with a properly drawn out 12 year plan for getting his info out etc.

also... do you say titor as..... Tit-or, teet-or, tie-tor??

always wondered what the general thoughts his name is pronounced as

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister
reply to post by imitator

I kind of agree...

The guy in question is intelligent though... also works in the field of Software etc..

Maybe too intelligent. Titor was never this detailed in theoretical physics or about computer software. Titor was more of a rebel with basic knowledge in these subjects.

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

this could be the real Titor... with a properly drawn out 12 year plan for getting his info out etc.

This is what I'm talking about, this is what the guy wants you to discover. You search for a missing treasure to uncover. He leaves clues sufficient enough to allow you to play along, but clever enough to challenge your wits.
edit on 14-10-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I think a good way to go now in this thread is to really scrutinize the IBM computer story and see what trickles back and possibly jives with some of the information that has just come out about Marlin. We know he is a software pro. You need to be one to understand the IBM system, and why it was so important, The technical info in Titer's scenario on that machine is that good. It is extremely accurate in what that machine was, and what it could be used for.

I know this emulation technology fairly well. I worked for DEC for years, and my group developed some great pseudo-languages that were targeted for specific hardware. The source code for these interpreter languages were written in assembler for the target hardware, some of it prototype that never made it into production. This is where a useful interpreter language can just die, because it has no target machine for the assembler code to run on any more. If there is no run-time to support the code, you just cannot program in it anymore, further, anything written in that interpreter can not execute in any other hardware, unless you totally re-write the package for a new target hardware. If you do not have the source code to the original interpeter/target pair, then it is a virtual nightmare of reverse engineering, sometimes almost impossible.

This is why the IBM story has great legs. It is a real scenario, and takes a computer pro to realize just how valid it really is. Is Marlin capable of this knowledge? I think perhaps so. What are the timelines where Titor mentioned the IBM story .vs. What was Marlin working on at the time? Is there a way to looking Marlin's work history and find a place where he would have been exposed to software engineering of this caliber? Fun Stuff!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by buster2010
Here's a link to the patent he filed. If he hasn't gotten it working by now it looks like a wasted patent. method of gravity distortion and time displacement

It's not a patent.It's an application for a patent.
There is no patent.

Looks pretty much like a patent pending from 2006. Filed along side other VERY interesting patents.

Military Patents

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBlueSky
even if its all bull, would make an awesome movie haha

If it is bull, someone has spent a load of time and money on patents just for a laugh.

Perhaps the Timewave Zero theory points to this being the singularity!!

I'd buy one and go back to when I was 20. I'd tell myself to avoid all girls called Julie.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The BIN article was stolen from this website without credit. I don't know if it's more legit or not. You decide.
PakAlertPress
edit on 14/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

You got it wrong.
The article in BIN was written on the 11th,the one you suggested was written on the 13th.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have always been interested in the Titor story.
I have been considering it more closley now that things are moving in the direction that they are.

Great find, great read. I'm going to continue following this one.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Would be awesome if we did actually develop an efficiently working time machine.

Aren't you read into the Montauk Project? Specifically what I am talking about here is Phoenix Project, an experiment in time, and it was perfected in 1963.

Some links on the Project:
THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT: What They Didn't Want You To Know

ALIENS, TIME TRAVEL, AND WORMHOLES

Montauk Project Underground Videos...

ORION TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER SECRET PROJECTS

"The Metaphysical Experience"

Montauk Indian Tribe History

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'd never heard of this before, interestin stuff thanks.

ALS

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Excellent Information! I read the Montauk Project and all the books in the series (Sky Books) when they were published. I'm obsessed with time and have been since I was a child. You've posted some stuff I've not encountered either!

Here's another link that may be interesting. The Montauk stuff led me to Aliester Crowley. It's something I would have never looked at, except for it's connection to time rifts. It's food for thought. Strange food.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

kdog: You are absolutely right! Does anyone know how to perform a search to locate the FIRST post of an article? I'm curious where it originated from. Who noticed this?

edit on 14/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: shoutout to kdog

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
While reading Marlin's MySpace Blog - I noticed a post he Made on the 8th feb 2005, in which he mentions that he filed more than one patent. Has anyone seen the other patent?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I need to go back to Sept.10 2001. Me and My Boys will board the terrorist flights the next day and kick some terrorist ass. Call Me a dreamer.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
how is he getting by the transpace barrier. U can roll back time but earth won't be there yet
making a time machine means you would already be able to instantly be able to teleport from one planet to the another instantly. All these movies where they walk through a port or a item that shoots them back in time are crap how do they make up for the distance the earth move the sun the galaxy the local group. All in all we travel acouple hundred thousand MPH.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I thnk you all know that getting a singularity on earth whould absorb our planet into it ... its a freaking black hole ... a table spoon whould weigh as much as the earth ... Now imagine bringing two

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
"method and device for initiating a fusion reaction through Isomer potentiated nuclear decay"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Supposedly Project Echelon is the US internet super computer spying on everyone around the world pulling data from their computers/devices.

Supposedly such important data found is handed to stock traders/ investors/ corporations/ and even scientists/ordinary people to look at and if they think it'll work.....they'll patent it in America.

The oddness of that guy patenting something far from his field.....he might been handed that.

Idiots around the world use computers/devices thinking what they are doing is secure. LOL!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join