It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Pennsylvania!! Take a look for yourself.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So Chris, could you upload the original to imgur.com or tinypic.com?
It takes just a few seconds and you don't need any account.
Thanks.
Also, sending the pic to some ufological group might be a good idea.
That's what our local newspaper did with all the pics people sent in the last few days after a ufo sighting.. well all of them were blurry birds in mid air.
The original sighting that sparked the hype is still a mystery tho, a big flaming ball seen last week traveling across the sky, people thought it was a plane that caught fire.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
So Chris, could you upload the original to imgur.com or tinypic.com?
It takes just a few seconds and you don't need any account.
Thanks.
Also, sending the pic to some ufological group might be a good idea.
That's what our local newspaper did with all the pics people sent in the last few days after a ufo sighting.. well all of them were blurry birds in mid air.
The original sighting that sparked the hype is still a mystery tho, a big flaming ball seen last week traveling across the sky, people thought it was a plane that caught fire.

Check back to the thread shortly. I don't know how to do anything with pictures, so I sent the original to mikemck1976 (he is the one who enhanced the resized picture earlier in the thread).
He said he will do some work with it to see what he comes up with and post it on here for everyone.

edit on 10/13/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'm back with the results. You can download these off the linked site. I'm sure you guys can figure out how to make them bigger for better viewing.

O.K. This one is the original photo as it was sent to me via email.

This is the photo with the color removed and then inverted and an arrow pointing at the object. I was puzzled by this one.

This is the same photo as #2 zoomed in as far as I could get it without losing the image due to pixilation. (I know, it’s even more puzzling. (Let’s not give up yet.)

On this one I messed with the exposer and contrast. Now, I know this image is a little dark (it looks like a night shot) but it had to be done this way to bring out the finer details in the photo. Notice you can see the fingerprints in the dust that is stuck to the side of the bed of the pickup truck. That’s when I saw it. Note the arrows.

I zoomed in on the object in question that is in image #4. Now you can make out the shadows on either side of the object. (Arrows added for easy viewing) You can see the wings.

I know I said that this was a bird in my posts here earlier. I was wrong. I now think that it is something much smaller.
Due to me growing up on a farm in the Appalachian Mountains of West Virginia, I’m quite familiar with the things you would see on a farm.
If you look at the photo you can see that it was taken by a farm. Look even closer, you can see a barn and a cow in the background. Where there is a farm with livestock on it, you have lots of manure. And where there is manure, you have tons of flies. Big Green Flies.
That’s what I think is in this photo. Due to the body shape and the bluish green tint of the object that you see in the original untouched photo.
A Green Fly just happend to be buzzing around the head of the person (like flies do) that took this photo and just happend to get in the shot.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Dam nice work Sir..... Wow. Did this take special equipment or software?

Looking at the original picture, after you review, I see you are more right than my guess.

Nicely done.

I have a feeling you will be kept busy here at ATS with those talents.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification. I was hoping it was more than that, but it is what it is. I appreciate the time you took in working on this picture.

I hope everyone appreciates what you just did and you should have 100 stars for the work you just did there. Thanks again!!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Dam nice work Sir..... Wow. Did this take special equipment or software?

Looking at the original picture, after you review, I see you are more right than my guess.

Nicely done.

I have a feeling you will be kept busy here at ATS with those talents.

Thank You Sir. I use my own software that I made for Paranormal Investagations.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Thank you for the opportunity to work on your photo.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hmm I'd guess either a helo.. or perhaps an A10 warthog flying out of Ft. Indiantown Gap.. I'm local to the area and see both often. Really hard to determine distance/ size from such a blurred photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join