It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Australian Rainbow Captures UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Kinda looks like Enterprise, when it was in Earth's atmosphere in the Star Trek: TOS episode "Tomorrow is Yesterday." But that can't be it. I think it's been more-or-less conclusively demonstrated that that series was a work of fiction. And that would indicate video trickery of some sort. Hmmm....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking

Originally posted by smurfy
Two birdies fly out of the tree in the same initial moment. Bit coincidental you would think.

are you joking me?
what is coincidental about that?
you can clearly see 2 birds fly out the tree on the right of the screen,then the said ufo follows them, but its a little faster...

As a previous poster said about motion blur, that is correct, the object also has a minimal motion blur, enough for a double image in part, so it is actually a little 'slower' in comparison. One of the two birds also breaks away in a turning fashion, that's when the object appears. I suppose you would have to take the panning into consideration though, after the object's approach and across. When the panning stops, the object resumes the appearance of a blurry birdie. It could be a bit cgi, maybe there are frames missing near the start, too early to call for me yet. I'm joking, six days ago isn't yesterday... sorry that's incorrect, mistook the Op's opening as his own.
edit on 12-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
the way the object comes into view looks like it was added in...I say CGI and not even that great by the looks of it...

I have to second your view, it just doesnt look right.
thanks for posting this vid OP, btw the rainbow does look very nice.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaade

The uploader, Jtpfreak is a youtube joker,

www.youtube.com.../u/0/K3-nbiopY6s

top topics

<< 1   >>

join