It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Australian Rainbow Captures UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I was filming a double rainbow for a video yesterday. I didn't notice anything at the time of filming as i was looking through the viewfinder & though there were some birds flying around. It wasn't until i looked at the footage while editing that i saw what looks like some sort of flying object. I have no idea what it was so i guess for now i'll call it a ufo sighting.

Ok, so what do you think?

I have no idea what it could be, with the sharp right angle that I performs it cannot be a bird. Could it possibly be an insect or just good old CGI?

I really do think that rainbow is amazing though. It is so vivid.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
the way the object comes into view looks like it was added in...I say CGI and not even that great by the looks of it...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yup that looks like a poor attempt at CGI.

Its far too defined compared to the other things in the video...and it moves kinda weird...like the motion tracking was messed up

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's a CGI. The object looks so out of place.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

First I do not believe this is CGI. Secondly when the video pans across the rainbow from right to left the focus is being operated. I am not sure if this is a manual focus or auto focus. It is highly possible that he filmed a camera artifact caused by the focus and movement across the rainbow. If it is a real object, then wow. I would love to see that new Adobe deblurr plugin used on it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
looks more like its being dragged across the screen then flying by

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That is probably the poorest CGI UFO I have seen this year , just look at it when it makes the turn and goes of into the distance , then appears to bounce off the Rainbow

edit on 12-10-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Highly suspect. It just looks fake.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

After watching it a few more times, lens flare. That is all. Look how it syncs up with the borders of the footage rather than having the natural shake like the body of the footage does. That object is inside the camera.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
With new planes like this one
www.space.com...
out there who can say what is Unknown anymore!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
An insult and backwards step for any hope of genuine footage..Another of this clowns vids is entitled 'How to get featured on Youtube'... Says it all.
Dont even bother going there ,it will only encourage him
edit on 12-10-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

No...you are wrong...sorry.

Its added to the footage afterwards. Watch it full screen in 720p

Watch it disappear hahahaha truly a VERY VERY bad job at cgi lol...watch at 33-34 seconds...watch it fade...PMSL funny stuff...must be a 10 year old kid lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Look right after the object disappears, there is another that zips by at a 45 degree angle. Lens flare. Watch it again.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Its not lens flare , download the video and watch in slow mo , the ( CGI ) object is traveling faster than the camera pan .

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
reply to post by burntoast

After watching it a few more times, lens flare. That is all. Look how it syncs up with the borders of the footage rather than having the natural shake like the body of the footage does. That object is inside the camera.

Wow now lens flare looks like a solid flying object instead of a spot like all the ones people are pointing to. Did you stop the video while the object is close? You can see every detail!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
looks to me like there was 2 birds flying outta the top of the tree on the right of the screen,and then another bird follows them.
move along guys....

edit on 12-10-2011 by cantsee4looking because: to eager

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I am no expert, but I would bet my money on a bird or CGI.

I hate hoaxers!

(not you OP but the person posting this on youtube)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Two birdies fly out of the tree in the same initial moment. Bit coincidental you would think.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The birds that pop out directly before this object have motion blur.
When the object suddenly pops up, before the camera starts tracking, there's no motion blur.
The camera processor can't keep up with objects travelling that fast without creating artifact motion blur like with the birds, yet, here's a fast moving object that is magically exempt from the handicap restraints of the camera, maintaining clarity across its entire sweep of the screen.

I agree that this is CGI.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Two birdies fly out of the tree in the same initial moment. Bit coincidental you would think.

are you joking me?
what is coincidental about that?
you can clearly see 2 birds fly out the tree on the right of the screen,then the said ufo follows them, but its a little faster...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join