It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain says god told him to run for president...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wait a minute...god told Michelle Bachmann to run too....such an indecisive god.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Wait a minute...god told Michelle Bachmann to run too....such an indecisive god.

Well, that is true. God did tell her to run.

But the god was Loki, the Norse trickster god.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Maybe it was a different one.

A trickster, like Loki? Possibly doing it for what youngsters today call "Lulz".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I see Loki is at work here.

Two posts almost at the same time. Hmm.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

That would be an incorrect assessment. For all his flaws his dad at least had the wisdom to not go there for pretty much the same reasons we are dissatisfied with the outcome we currently have. He chose to not invade Iraq despite public opinion and the his military commanders on the ground supporting the idea.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Great minds think alike!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

The comments on that page is making me sick

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
has anyone seen the stupid comments yet ib that link?

If really God is in it, then Cain is the ticket. But, that does not mean to take things for granted, become proud and lay back. When this happens God withdraws His favor.

Cain IS Abel

Cain is a refreshing "Voice calling in the wilderness" among people who have otherwise fallen for the Left Wing Big Lie. I hope people sense his sincerity and give him a chance to overturn the prejudice Obama has fostered and abetted. We need integrity in Government for a change. Skeptics need to wise up and support "real" change and "hope" instead of the Obama fraud. I'll look into him myself, we need a solid biblical leader, but I am always cautious about politics playing the Faith card for personal gain, everyone needs to ensure his voting record meets with the morals of the Word. If he IS biblically founded, then he's got my vote!

Cain will get my vote! I also donated $50.00 to his campaign today..

Cain/Bachmann 2012. I think this would be almost the dream ticket of Buchanan/Robertson for '88 instead of the George "I'm lying through my teeth on taxes because I'm a sucker for threats from the Democrats" Bush/Quayle that we ended up with.

When i see people talk like this i only remind myself that that there are really stupid amd brainwashed people out there

I WILL VOTE FOR THIS MAN!

why does he oppose an audit for the federal reserve? could it be that he ran one of the branches? and he knows that its short?

Where have these been sleeping? or in fact what they have been watching Fox news all day?

I like what Cain represents. What is his position on Israel, and our support of Israel? I will be praying for his campaign!

Oh goodie more war mongers

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yeah, those comments are very disturbing. The whole "Cain is Able" is the most disturbing. Didn't Cain KILL Able? So, they're putting him up there with a murderer? It's going to be fun to watch his campaign implode.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I will be praying for his campaign!

This is the severely unfortunate mentality of the American voting public.

If we believe that whispering into our hands will elect a president it indicates that our entire system is broken.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hahahaha......... god isnt real good luck herman

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If God is telling all these Republicans to run for president, God must be a republican!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

ya i notices all the super bible humpers were making their presence felt on the comments...it's sickening I know...but best to ignore...I mean...arguing with their infallible intelligence and having a different opinion means you're going to hell...right?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Meanwhile, in Herman Cain's mind....

God = Federal Reserve

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
He's gonna drop like a rock.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join