It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How some of the Satanic Rules of Earth are more favourable to modern life!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It's notable, as well, I believe, to see what kind of "fruit" folk leave behind in the lives they've immediately touched. Meaning family, community, work etc. Those kind of things are important to me when I'm considering a life philosophy.

Well, being one of those "occultist" and a "Wiccan," I like to think I have left a good impression on all I have touched, with very few exceptions. Working in the Service Trades, an auto mechanic, I of course met and talked to many people. Even today, repairing computers, I meet with, and make people happy most every day. We have a happy home, lots of laughter and yes, some mind games. I do tell people things, when I have opportunity to talk with them, some secret things, some supernatural things, and a lot of hidden things. The only drawback is being in an area were high intelligence is a rare commodity.

I believe we are known by our fruits. There are cars I built in the late 80s still running today.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

autowrench, you are admirable in that you are always consistent and literate about your beliefs. I respect that because we darn well should have convictions in adulthood and a willingness to share them.

It's a great thing about ATS that all opinions are offered and passionately argued. Where else can you get that?

I dig what you said about your life too! I'll make an exception on my thesis for your lil' occultist self and believe you just might die surrounded by love.

Peace & a Star Earth-Brother.

edit on 15-10-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by autowrench

autowrench, you are admirable in that you are always consistent and literate about your beliefs. I respect that because we darn well should have convictions in adulthood and a willingness to share them.

It's a great thing about ATS that all opinions are offered and passionately argued. Where else can you get that?

I dig what you said about your life too! I'll make an exception on my thesis for your lil' occultist self and believe you just might die surrounded by love.

Peace & a Star Earth-Brother.

edit on 15-10-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Thank you, friend. I try to be always consistent, and attempt to talk in literate way about beliefs, which are not really "beliefs" at all. You see, a "belief" is set into stone, and can never change. It is a belief. I have Ideas instead. Ideas are cool, I can have as many as I want, and discard any ones I no longer need or want. I can add new ones every day. I notice that in ATS there are a great many Idea people too. I appreciate the quality if intelligent talk in here, and the differing of opinions makes, and keeps it interesting. I give respect where respect is given, and consider all to be equal in every respect, with very few exceptions.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yeah, Satanic rules of Earth.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
these aren't so bad either.........
the 9 satanic statements
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years

but levey and crowley were free masonic lying jerks
and crowley may have killed his own kids.

a lot of politicians look up to him as well, so you know he cant be good

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Satan rules the earth now. That is why so many people are Satanic.

But he will not last much longer.

Go and read Ezekiel in the Bible.

I have been against the Bible in the past, but now that Ezekiel has visited me, I know better.

GO EZEKIEL! I am getting your name into public perception.

And guess what, Ezekiel, I don't care what people think of me. They should go and read.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

Between what I've read between yours and 666's posts, I'm hard pressed to find anything negative here. I don't know anything about the Church of Satan or satanists in general, but these don't sound like bad guidelines to help keep a focus in life.

The biggest problem people seem to have is that the word Satan is involved, and it clouds peoples' judgements about what is written.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Lots of luck to you,

I hope you feel happy when you are burning in the fires of hell.

And you are using an innocent child as your avatar - just get your mate satan there, if you can see him yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I will pray for you. You are mislead and misguided. You want better things in life...go to the Light not the Dark. Peace and Blessings that the Light may find you, or you, IT.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
I will pray for you. You are mislead and misguided. You want better things in life...go to the Light not the Dark. Peace and Blessings that the Light may find you, or you, IT.

Another statement that has zero sense to it.

What has the "light" done for you. OR most other people?

NOTHING.

You all have worries over jobs, financial pressures and what the governments might do to you lot.

I have NO worries. My life is great and all the problems in the world are not at my door. But I do help others who need the help.

So pipe down child and learn something other than what fairy stories you have been fed.

Where is YOUR god? Exactly nowhere. Not helping anyone. Its all make believe...enjoy being controlled till your expire
edit on 19-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Interestting that in your admonition of me...you seem to be addressing yourself. If you really believed in it all, you wouldnt defend yourself...because you wouldnt have to.

Blessings...God loves you anyway.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth

Another statement that has zero sense to it.

What has the "light" done for you. OR most other people?

NOTHING.

You all have worries over jobs, financial pressures and what the governments might do to you lot.

I have NO worries. My life is great and all the problems in the world are not at my door. But I do help others who need the help.

So pipe down child and learn something other than what fairy stories you have been fed.

Where is YOUR god? Exactly nowhere. Not helping anyone. Its all make believe...enjoy being controlled till your expire
edit on 19-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

woah! You have just shed light(darkness?) on the ways of my life! I now see how i've been living life all wrong! Hail Satan!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I noticed you because of another post and was curious enough to check out some of your threads. What do you think of Mark Passio? He was a high priest in the Church of Satan whom made a different choice after a while. I am so fascinated with his podcasts. I'm not a Satanist, nor a member of any religion and never was exposed to 'God' as a child. It's just very interesting information. It explains alot.....to me at least. I am very much into hemispheric integration and using my whole brain. For some odd reason, I end up perusing Satanic article about that. Satanists are into this too! It's great stuff, actually.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join