It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How some of the Satanic Rules of Earth are more favourable to modern life!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
Burn in hell.. the least you deserve for bringing this here

Someone obviously wasn't raised very well.

I bet Jesus (or whatever god you follow) would be proud to count you among his followers

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6
I've said my mind on this, enjoy your earned place in hell

You too

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I went to a "ceremony" in spain

Let me see, somewhere in Catalunya?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Go read Ezekiel.

Good luck with the afterlife.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Have a good-hell time taking other people with yourself.

Thia is just like freemasonry.

There are moral facts that can not be ignored or denied. But , Is it necessary to be a member of Church of Satan ??

No , you can respect every moral rule you find in your daily life to be a good man.

IMO , being a member of Church of Satan is just a branch of worshiping the devil.

ALLAH IS THE GUARDIAN OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE HE TAKES THEM OUT OF DARKNESS (AND LEADS THEM) TO LIGHT. AND THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE, THEIR GUARDIANS ARE THE EVIL ONES, WHO TAKE THEM OUT OF THE LIGHT AND LEAD THEM INTO THE DARKNESS THEY ARE THE COMPANIONS OF THE FIRE, AND SHALL ABIDE IN IT FOR EVER.

Good luck with the afterlife.

I see no sign of luck in your afterlife.

edit on 13/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Wow this is shocking. I never believed that so many brainwashed idiots who believe in the god-lie, believe in heaven and hell and actually think the lies the bible tells are true

I feel bad for all you sorry losers

Oh and: yes, the generall rules of the satanic bible are a lot better than the outdated and stupid 10 commandments. They don't tell "Do not harm children" because as we know and the priests prove: christians are pedophile. I guess raping a child brings them a step closer to 'god'

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I feel bad for all you sorry losers

Al-Baqara (2) - 13 :

WHEN IT IS SAID TO THEM: BELIEVE AS THE PEOPLE HAVE BELIEVED,
THEY SAY: SHALL WE BELIEVE AS THE FOOLS HAVE BELIEVED?
KNOW THAT THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE FOOLS IF THEY BUT KNEW IT

quran

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If the church of satan told you what the truth was, you wouldnt stay there.
The first and only rule of satanism "Do What Thou Wilt". Whatever you want, to any one you want. Life is here and now and you will not be judged, ever.
tim.maroney.org...

As opposed to Jesus teachings
Matthew 22:36-40 Love God love each other, Colossians 3:13 forgive each other as I forgave you, because a time is coming when you will be judged.

But wait there is more. Soon the demons will come and posses you, soon you will be immersed in ritual and evil.
Just wait and watch it will happen.
There is power in satanism, pain and fear as well.

Just remember that Jesus loves mankind so much he died for us. He hasnt judged you yet, he wont till the appointed time. When all hell breaks lose, unlike the crazy Christian nutters around here who condemn and dam you, Jesus wont, he will set you free if you ask him.
I know He will, he set me free from the same thing.

Walk the road, but remember time is very short and as any Christian will tell you, judgement and hell awaits those who dont accept Him

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I would really like your opinion on the premise in the following website on the lives of famous occultists. Doesn't seem as if they are surrounded by much love in the bitter, ugly, end. From LaVey to Crowley they're all there. Check it out.

Lives of Famous Occultists

You probably shouldn't use that source -- for one thing, many of them are not occultists (unless someone's changed the definition of "occultist."

In the second place, they're not Satanists.

To be fair, we could find a number of prominent people of whatever faith that we could point to as having miserable lives and therefore proof that we shouldn't be 7th day Adventists, Jews, Hindus, Southern Baptists, Presbyterians, Amish, Lutherans, Catholics, Santarias, Methodists, Pagans... and on and on.

It does appear that the religion has changed somewhat since the early days when Anton La Vey started modern Satanism.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

So if you believe in satan, then by default you also believe in Jesus Christ or God right?

By the way, these 11 "commandments" look just like the 10 commandments found in the "fuel" teen bible.....how odd

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
just as 666 falls short of 777,

the Church of Satan falls short of the Galactic Federation of Light.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
just as 666 falls short of 777,

the Church of Satan falls short of the Galactic Federation of Light.

the star rigel of the orion constellation is 777 light years away.
the three big stars are reffered to as the three kings.
all 7 stars are reffered to as the seven sisters.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i dont mean to spam but the pyramids are aligned to orion as well.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I took a step forward in fact. I have no love for other humans who can not be bothered to help themselves. But I still treat them within the law. Now its about what I can gain for me. So yes I made a choice for some sort of personal need.

I am not a "Satanist," as defined, but I have to say that not loving humanity is a step in the wrong direction, friend. For myself, I love all of humanity, no matter what color, religion, or sexual preference, but I do not like that all, in fact, I do not like most of them. But I do love them all.

As for "Satan," I have come to doubt that any Ultimate Author of Evil Intent ever existed. It is widely known that the word "Lucifer" is a Latin word, so Lucifer could not have existed before the Holy Roman Church established their power. I had an Arabic man that I knew quite well for 12 years tell me that the word "Satan" came from an Arabic word meaning "Adversary." So in truth, I think the Church made Satan up, to scare the masses into giving money and coming to Mass. It still works today, just listen to the TV preachers if you doubt me, or visit a Christian forum. All they talk about is how Satan is coming to destroy the world and punish everyone. Having read the Bible, I really dare say that Satan is not the killing God here.
God's killings in the Bible and Here is a complete list of all of God's killings in the Bible. How many did Satan kill? I can only find 10, and even these he shares with God, since God [allowed] him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job. And I'm talking about how God plays dice games with Satan for human lives. One of the many reasons I am against all forms of the Christian religion, and the Religion of Islam, and any other Organised Religious Base. To me, Satanism is just a polar opposite of Christianity.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Keeping a counting total to me seems rather ludicrus. If God is soverign over the cosmos isn't every death that's ever happened a result of God giving the okay??

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
You probably shouldn't use that source -- for one thing, many of them are not occultists (unless someone's changed the definition of "occultist."

In the second place, they're not Satanists.

We'll get to the not-so-easily defined "occultist" in a minute. As far as my Link goes, I double checked any unfamiliar details regarding the particular occultists that I read about there, and the site's info was pretty spot on, so I felt fairly comfortable offering it. I'm rather particular about that myself.

The author of that piece is entitled to include anyone he feels does meet his criteria as an occultist, and again, I agree with most of his picks. But the term is actually somewhat subjective.

I basically agree with this statement from wiki:

Occultism is the term used to describe the study of occult practices including (but not limited to) magic, alchemy, extra-sensory perception, astrology, spiritualism, and divination. Intepretation of occultism and its concepts can be found in the belief structures of religions such as Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Wicca, Satanism, Thelema, and Neopaganism.
en.wikipedia.org...

To be fair, we could find a number of prominent people of whatever faith that we could point to as having miserable lives and therefore proof that we shouldn't be 7th day Adventists, Jews, Hindus, Southern Baptists, Presbyterians, Amish, Lutherans, Catholics, Santarias, Methodists, Pagans... and on and on...

Man, five years ago I might have supposed the same thing, but I've experienced both sides of the issue and the folk who die surrounded by love aren't usually your Luciferian types.

It's notable, as well, I believe, to see what kind of "fruit" folk leave behind in the lives they've immediately touched. Meaning family, community, work etc.

Those kind of things are important to me when I'm considering a life philosophy.

When lives are wrecked in my particular religion it's because the "philosophy" wasn't followed. In Satanism and the like, it seems to be the result of living the philosophy to it's fullest.

Just my opinion. Peace.

Lives of Famous Occultists

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by Six6Six
HELL is where the interesting people are.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

Touche'

Mind if I use that for my signature someday?

Please do use that in your signature. A little light entertainment goes a long way.

Plus it may even be true.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassandranova
This is an interesting thread. If you separate out the origins from the ideals, I do suspect more people here would be sympathetic to at least some of the premises of the OP.

But, I'm more curious to hear what he thinks about good and evil in his particular views. Specifically, since you are a self-professed Satanist and you also claim to do many good works, two questions:

1) What do you see as the origin of good, if you do see one?

2) Is there any benefit/consequence to doing good?

Thanks
edit on 12-10-2011 by cassandranova because: spelling

Hi there and thanks for the comments on my thread.

Ill try and answer your questions if possible.

1) good and evil are purely speculative. what is good too one person is not so for another. and what is evil is very hard to fathom for some but easy for others. I think good originates with each person at birth and from there it is chipped away or enhanced depending on the individual. Lets take Dr Harold Shipman. he did a lot of good in his life as a Dr and was held in high regard in his community, but his killing of around 200 people spoilt that. So people remember the people he killed but not the good he did as a Dr. So for me good originates at birth the only time purity is intact.

2) There are benefits of doing good. Personal satisfaction and the fact the maybe you helped change someones life even if it is a small change. The other benefit is that while doing some form of good you make up for some of the things you have done that are wrong. It balances out in the end.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I read the rules you've listed there, its an interesting take on things and I liked most of the points made, I will come back later to read the rest as its a little more than I can manage at the moment but its definately caught my interest, thanks for posting S+F

-TF

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well, I didn't think upon rising this morning that I would witness someone with a My Little Pony avatar hailing Satan!.
One is amused...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join