It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How some of the Satanic Rules of Earth are more favourable to modern life!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
...What I believe in is neither here nor there. But what it has done for me has allowed me to contribute to those less fortunate. 22% of my income each year is donated to charity and good causes. What do you contribute?
Do you help others less fortunate with no strings attached?

If you do then that is great. If you don't for whatever reason then please look at why that is!

edit on 12-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

Not meaning to get under your skin, but I must be. How did this go from you being the master of your universe to a discussion of how caring you are?

And what would be your point about charity in regards to my remarks? Charity--in my belief system--is something you "do" rather than something you advertise.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

If you remove the word Satan this post make perfect sense.
Most of the comments you received are from people
who follow blindly.
they see the word Satan and run a mile. how brainwashed are they?
I feel for them. they are extremists too in their own way without the headgear
and Islamic names.
Nice thread but it will escape the better parrt of ATS due to ignorance and
being largely uneducated.

S+F

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Spot on dude...

I was thinking about mentioning the internal conflicts going on with the OP...

One minute professing the desire to satisfy his own needs, the next proclaiming how altruistic he really is...

OP: You're Shake-n-Bake dude...even your member name - if you truly bought into your ideals, you would just make it happen, rather than try and validate it via ATS...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

LOL, what?? Is this a pre-arranged signal?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane
reply to post by Six6Six

If you remove the word Satan this post make perfect sense.
Most of the comments you received are from people
who follow blindly.
they see the word Satan and run a mile. how brainwashed are they?
I feel for them. they are extremists too in their own way without the headgear
and Islamic names.
Nice thread but it will escape the better parrt of ATS due to ignorance and
being largely uneducated.

S+F

I'd say you're off base with that blanket statement. Most--if not all--the folk here giving dissenting opinions would recognize the egoistic philosophy whether the name "Satan" was mentioned or not.

It's pretty much the same belief system that produces today's politicians and the so-called "elite." If that's your crowd...have at it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Church of Satan??

Are you aware the end of the story has already been written and we all know how it turns out??

That would be like someone in the early 40's knowing how the end of the war would turn out and despite that, deciding to set up headquarters in Nagasaki, Japan.
edit on 12-10-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Six6Six

Again,mis-interpretation is afoot.

This means if you meet a nice girl and go out her at the end of the night it is fine to give her a kiss or make that move if you feel its right.

What this tell you NOT to do is just start randomly groping girls or trying to kiss them just because you are attracted to them. This is wrong. The mating game has its own set of rules that we each play when we are out and about. It means read the signals and situation correctly.

Please use your brain!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

Again,mis-interpretation is afoot.

This means if you meet a nice girl and go out her at the end of the night it is fine to give her a kiss or make that move if you feel its right.

What this tell you NOT to do is just start randomly groping girls or trying to kiss them just because you are attracted to them. This is wrong. The mating game has its own set of rules that we each play when we are out and about. It means read the signals and situation correctly.

Please use your brain!

I have a brain, I was making jest. lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

...What this tell you NOT to do is just start randomly groping girls or trying to kiss them just because you are attracted to them. This is wrong. The mating game has its own set of rules that we each play when we are out and about. It means read the signals and situation correctly.

Please use your brain!

LOL!!!
And I never spell "LOL!" Most of us don't need Satan to help us figure that one out. HAR!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

Church of Satan??

Are you aware the end of the story has already been written and we all know how it turns out??

the story you may be referring is the story you were fed by whoever dragged you into whatever religion you follow. Most likely based on you avatar the Christian religion. The religion that changed the first bible into something more palatable for you guys when interest was waning! You god wants you too fear him...according to the Old testament. The original book.

Have you done any research into the missing books of the bible or the ones that may be sitting in the Vatican volts? If these rumors are true why are they hiding them from their followers?

What happened to the missing years of Christ? Where was he? What was he doing?

Mass religion is your game and good luck too you. Your future has been decide by those who control you.

Mine is undecided. My fate is mine alone.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Those satanic rules were written in much more modern times, hence have more intelligent and moral(how ironic) guidelines. The same logic applies to old testimate brutality to new testimate -wherever-(The New testimate is still brutal in some senses, but not at all like the old, and some authors had a message of peace._ Older is generally less reliable for morality, especially when talking ages apart, and Satanism is newer.

Also, I don't know which satanic branch this is from, There's too many counter culture religions that go by the name satanism. Ranging from Worshiping the biblical rendering of satan, the same satan but rendered differently(AKA, he's real, but the bible lies), and the different god or no actual god satans(Why can't people come up with names not intertwined with the christian name of a evil deity?)

Anyways, what I'm saying is that it means nothing. While it preaches peace until someone wrongs you, I strongly disagree of the philosophy on what reactions are justified in response to being wronged(Destroy them. Seriously?). All the good rules are ones anyone could think of on their own(same's true for most religious texts) so I don't understand following a religion for it's rules. And if it's followed because it's believed to be factual, then it doesn't matter if the rules are good or not(though bad rules can be indicative of something being fake).

~
Final comment

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Do you NOT agree?
I agree. Nice response. You replied in the way I thought you wouldn't. I was expecting you to attack me but obviously that wasn't the case. My only piece of advice is to not forget that we are all simply humans, no matter race, religion, gender, financial position, or nationality. When you choose to help only a select few, you are choosing to ignore the majority.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

...What this tell you NOT to do is just start randomly groping girls or trying to kiss them just because you are attracted to them. This is wrong. The mating game has its own set of rules that we each play when we are out and about. It means read the signals and situation correctly.

Please use your brain!

LOL!!!
And I never spell "LOL!" Most of us don't need Satan to help us figure that one out. HAR!!!!

Its common sense. We cant all be rapist like the other religions preach.
You arguments are null and void and have no basis. Please do some home work and then answer my questions.

You offer nothing to those who need it,.,,,,hence your choice to evade my question on what you contribute. Or are you one of the lazy unemployed people who cant be bothered to help them selves.

You avatar speaks volumes about the type of person you are. And you comments on here are accepted but are not based on anything other that what you dislike.

Please do continue to voice you opinion but is there a possibility I could here YOUR thought not those pawned from a website you typed into Google.

Where do you stand on belief and right and wrong. I do not harm anyone who has not harmed me. I live an life of self sacrifice for other but I do afford myself the luxuries I have worked for.

If you have little or nothing dont be bitter. Just work harder or get a better job. Try helping others for free. Maybe you should start with helping yourself. i would be happy to give pointer if you state where you life currently lies. But alas, you will pontificate instead of learning.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

Church of Satan??

the story you may be referring is the story you were fed by whoever dragged you into whatever religion you follow. Most likely based on you avatar the Christian religion. The religion that changed the first bible into something more palatable for you guys when interest was waning! You god wants you too fear him...according to the Old testament. The original book.

God created the universe with a single spoken sentence. Yeah, can't imagine why anyone would fear that?? *rolls eyes*

Have you done any research into the missing books of the bible or the ones that may be sitting in the Vatican volts? If these rumors are true why are they hiding them from their followers?

Yes, quite a bit of research. The "books" you speak of that are "missing" are mostly pseudographical gospels that originated from Alexandria Egypt from the 2nd -4th centuries A.D. I would never have included them in the canon of scripture either. Seems inconsistent that the Holy Spirit would inspire books to be written with false authors. Deception is your guy's M.O.

What happened to the missing years of Christ? Where was he? What was he doing?

What happened to the missing years of satan? Where was he? What was he doing? See how this game is played?

Mass religion is your game and good luck too you. Your future has been decide by those who control you.

I actually abhor religion, especially the Christian version, did you even glance at my sig?

Mine is undecided. My fate is mine alone.

All our fates are ours to make on our own.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Please use your brain!

LOL!!!

I used to abuse women, but now with satan's help I don't have to prey on them anymore!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

...What I believe in is neither here nor there. But what it has done for me has allowed me to contribute to those less fortunate. 22% of my income each year is donated to charity and good causes. What do you contribute?
Do you help others less fortunate with no strings attached?

If you do then that is great. If you don't for whatever reason then please look at why that is!

edit on 12-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

Not meaning to get under your skin, but I must be. How did this go from you being the master of your universe to a discussion of how caring you are?

And what would be your point about charity in regards to my remarks? Charity--in my belief system--is something you "do" rather than something you advertise.

I merely stated how the guidelines can be used for good. I am anon on here so my staing what I do benefits me none.

It merely serves a point that my way is far more beneficial to others that need help than your way of not helping anyone but yourself.

I suggest you reevaluate your opinion on my way. After all, I live for me and for me to assist others who need the help.

I am greedy but I need to be. Poor people cant help themselves or their families let alone others. Plus poor people are a drain on the system. I need money to help other. they can't get by on good wishes alone.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Please use your brain!

LOL!!!

I used to abuse women, but now with satan's help I don't have to prey on them anymore!!

No! Satan is for the good. We dont harm others till we are harmed ourselves. Christ was nothing but a man created to brainwash fools into living under the rigors of a society that is governed by the rich and powerful. You lose either way. the joke is on you people. For you have been shown nothing.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Please use your brain!

LOL!!!

No! Satan is for the good. We dont harm others till we are harmed ourselves. Christ was nothing but a man created to brainwash fools into living under the rigors of a society that is governed by the rich and powerful. You lose either way. the joke is on you people. For you have been shown nothing.

Christ condemned the rich and powerful. And was probably the most anti-religious person to ever live. Soundslike you have issues with the Catholic church in Rome. Most of us do.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Six6Six

Do you NOT agree?
I agree. Nice response. You replied in the way I thought you wouldn't. I was expecting you to attack me but obviously that wasn't the case. My only piece of advice is to not forget that we are all simply humans, no matter race, religion, gender, financial position, or nationality. When you choose to help only a select few, you are choosing to ignore the majority.

I can not attack someone who has not attacked me. Where is the justice in that.

Its not so much about Satan or god or someone religion as I find all religion rather pathetic.

Its about the way we live. How we interact with others and what we gain and then offer.

Yes I am choosing to ignore a lot of people but we can not help everyone. So I choose to help the children. After all they are the people of tomorrow.

My choices are not always correct but i live with them. Helping one person is better than not helping.

Yes I help myself. of course I must be greedy in order to really help someone else. Unfortunately real help costs.

I am not saying I live right. I just have rules that I choose to live by. If they are wrong....I shall pay the price one day.

But right now. I am happy and moving forward.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The Church of Satan has Eleven Satanic Rules of Earth as follows:

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

Stupid. Someone like a family member or friend is using machinery or doing something dangerous. Spreak up and help him as you hope some may help you.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

Stupid. Duh.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

Not science. Common sense.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Or just ask them to leave like a gentle person.

ok....sure.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

Just doing something to cause something stupid is stupid.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

I dont like david copperfield. Wicca shops smell funny.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
More biblical rants reworded.

9. Do not harm little children.
Again, biblical and common sense. Gee satan is nice. dont harm the kiddies.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
Thall shall not kill.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Who thinks up these enlightened sparkles of wisdom?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join