It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What religion am I?

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


I never said I don't agree or disagree, I simply stated that people will get curious. The OP is trying to sum up his beliefs in a sentence or shorter. I wrote that to see if you would have went further and you did, that's all.

What does testing spirits have to do with what I wrote?

Many can learn if you further a discussion.
edit on 12-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Akragon
 


I never said I don't agree or disagree, I simply stated that people will get curious. The OP is trying to sum up his beliefs in a sentence or shorter. I wrote that to see if you would have went further and you did, that's all.

What does testing spirits have to do with what I wrote?

Many can learn if you further a discussion.
edit on 12-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)


You test any spirit by questioning ...

And if you hold to your truth without judgement, once a higher truth comes along.... you will see it and accept it. Eventually if one searches, one will find the ultimate truth.

And i believe it can set us free...




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 




Eventually if one searches, one will find the ultimate truth.


Sometimes, just sometimes, the truth is there, but gets bypassed because of previous deceits before. So, it will have to come around again. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but eventually.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Akragon
 




Eventually if one searches, one will find the ultimate truth.


Sometimes, just sometimes, the truth is there, but gets bypassed because of previous deceits before. So, it will have to come around again. Maybe not today, not tomorrow, but eventually.


sometimes it passes by many times... and people don't see it. That is not my issue...

I can only point in the direction... that is my direction, and i ask no one to follow...

Though i am happy to show the way...




posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm glad I see you discussing things. I usually just tell people Buddhist, but recently I've been on a search of what I actually am. But either way, labels or no labels; we all have the same fate. haha



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
I am having trouble knowing what religion I am. I'll just list what I believe and don't believe below, please tell me what you think I am:

I DONT believe in a higher being (God(s)).
I DO believe in re-incarnation.
I DO believe in karma and that the level of your karma determines your re-incarnation (aka, you treat people like # this life, your next life is horrible; you treat people kindly and you prosper next life)
I DONT believe in texts (bibles, torah, etc)
I believe dreams are something special and can tell you things about either your past or close future.

Every Religion test I've ever taken online said I'm Theravada-Buddhist. I don't believe I'm Buddhist but, tell me what you think.


Why are you looking for a label my friend?

If a kindred spirit is what you are looking for, then I will walk with you. We do not need labels between us.

You are You. That is enough.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth
 


Why do you need to label your beliefs?

Perhaps you don't have a religion... have you considered that possibility?



Wow, didn't see your post Brother.



With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth
 


Why do you need to label your beliefs?

Perhaps you don't have a religion... have you considered that possibility?



Wow, didn't see your post Brother.



With Love,

Your Brother


No worries i like this better anyways...

If a kindred spirit is what you are looking for, then I will walk with you. We do not need labels between us.




new topics




 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join